youtube.com/watch?v=iLcL2fSxGKw
>Manafort & Miller on Hardball after the Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=Rustpmq_MsQ
>Manafort & Stephen Miller on CNN 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM
>Alex Jones Meets Van Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=zn-7RrFivmg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Pro-Clinton Super PAC Ad Pictures Trump as President and references Hillary’s own incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=sXg6cqCMjpI
>Trump calls the Cleveland Police Chief after Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUMEam0BA
>2016_General_Election.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIl0VNo1Q
>WATCH: Liberal stutters for 10 secs then blame Republicans when asked about #DNCLeaks
twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584
>Black Trump Supporter Calls out CNN for Race Baiting
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
>Confused Anti-Trump guy Exposes HIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Lz_5kYuDM
>MEDIA SHOWDOWN: Young Turks vs. Alex Jones and Roger Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
>”If” – Stuttering Obama Remix ft. Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Archive
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M
youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0
youtube.com/watch?v=SchGydwBVgg
youtube.com/watch?v=qmArSsCLF1w
youtube.com/watch?v=28j1LTjI_BM
youtube.com/watch?v=Euu1B8dqops
youtube.com/watch?v=fIfg8YekPUE
youtube.com/watch?v=IRBI0ZZ4mC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8LOdq66lU
youtube.com/watch?v=fdvFuC7YRjE
youtube.com/watch?v=bblEK2TErN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_9yb4FSYA
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ixJIuBzWg
youtube.com/watch?v=4ghccQ58jHo
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5FvyGydc8no
blog.dilbert.com/post/147918620271/clinton-uses-dark-magic
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/24/trump-threatens-to-pull-u-s-out-of-world-trade-organization/
infostormer.com/jew-huffpo-writer-says-that-trump-is-literally-hitler/
theamericanmirror.com/dnc-erects-four-mile-fence-around-philly-convention-site/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GOP CONVENTION Highlights
Day 4
>Donald J. Trump’s Full Nomination Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M
>Donald & Ivanka Trump’s Speeches w/ 360 View
youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0
>Ivanka Trump Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=SchGydwBVgg
>Pastor Mark Burns’ EXPLOSIVE Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=qmArSsCLF1w
>Tom Barrack /comfy/ speech
youtube.com/watch?v=28j1LTjI_BM

Day 3
>Mike Pence Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=Euu1B8dqops
>Laura Ingraham speech
youtube.com/watch?v=fIfg8YekPUE
>Newt Moonman Gingrich speech
youtube.com/watch?v=IRBI0ZZ4mC0

Day 2
>Sleepy Doctor Awakens
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8LOdq66lU
>Krispy Indicts $hillary on stage
youtube.com/watch?v=fdvFuC7YRjE
>Don Jr. Speech RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=bblEK2TErN8

Day 1
>Melania Speech + Don's Entrance
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_9yb4FSYA
>Guiliani Spits Hot Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ixJIuBzWg
>Based Sheriff Clarke
youtube.com/watch?v=4ghccQ58jHo

/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Of all words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these...

I must awoo

AWOO!

HEY TRUMPKINS

I'm making a presentation (not literally a presentation. Just a document or slideshow )for friends and family who are settling for Hillary to try and convince them to vote for Trump. I'm going to have one part showing the negatives of Hillary and one part for the positives of Trump.

So does anyone have any good mostly unbiased (both ways) sources to recommend? I'm already scanning through ones in the OP and will be using leaked emails for Hillary part.

Assange pulls this shit on RNC, Absolut Anarchy, o my bros!

To the town of Ohio, Cleveland rode a TRUECONSERVATIVE one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him didn't have too much to say
No one dared to ask his business no one dared to make a slip
For the stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

AFTER TEXAS TED
aaafter Texas Teeed

Post yfw you wake up every morning and realize Trump isn't President yet

Did anyone else watch the Lies & Legends episode tonight?

Show them Hillary's continued support of Zionist global domination through communism

Don't waste your breath and ruin your friendships. There is no convincing

When is the DNC starting?

Sup Forums was right again

CANVAS ALL BERNIE SITES. HILARY HAS COMPLETELY FUCKED THEM OVER.

Get ready for the tears Sup Forums when Drumpf loses :p

So now that the dust is settled, we were all just joking right? No one here would seriously support a mega goofus like Trump, this place is too smart for that. So what now? I think voting Hillary won't make a damn difference since she'll probably win in a landslide, but how do we deal with the retard rednecks who supported drumpf? I think the best option would be to round them up in camps to be rehabilitated from their toxic white racism. It's a radical measure, but this is the 21st century and we can't move on from racism without doing something like that.

Are you doing your part?

She's a regular human just like us!
youtube.com/watch?v=5FvyGydc8no

I have no determined faces, so this will have to do

9/10 made me join the Legion.

>“Dark” is a linguistic kill shot from the left. I assume all the TV pundits on Clinton’s team got the message to use the word “dark” right out of the gate. I confess that at first I didn’t recognize how good it is. It’s designed, Trump-style, and it didn’t come from an amateur. The Clinton team is playing some serious 3D chess now.

>Do you remember all of those policy details Clinton talked about this week? Me neither. She’s done with that uselessness now. She went full-Voldemort on Trump this week and unleashed a “dark” spell. It’s a good one.

>Let me tell you why “dark” is so good.

>1. It’s unique. That’s a Trump trick. You haven’t heard“dark” used before in a political context. That makes it memorable and sticky. And it brings no baggage with it to this domain because no other politician has been so labelled.

>2. Dark makes you think of black, and black makes you think of racism (in the political season anyway), and that makes you reflexively pair Trump with racism even though it makes no sense.

>3. Dark can describe anything scary. It invites the listener to fill in the nightmare with whatever scares them the most about Trump. That’s a hypnosis trick. Leave out the details and let people fill in the story that persuades them the most.

>4. Repetition. Dark is the kind of word that pundits can work into almost any answer when talking about Trump. That means you’ll hear it a lot.

>I don’t think this one word will change the election by much. But it’s a sign that Clinton has at least one world-class persuader/advisor on the team. I have a feeling I know who. This linguistic kill shot has a partial fingerprint. If I’m right, Godzilla just got into the game.

IT'S OVER, DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!!

>Democrats and leftists nowadays are using 1950s scare tactics against the russians / communist to hurt Trump
What went so wrong ? What led to this ?

>Pirkanmaa

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM

These are a GOLD mine, user. Maybe all you need.

FBI I'm CIA

Contrary to popular belief, it is the Democratic party that has always been decades behind the Republican party.

God Damn it. If I have to see one more of these Goddamn Can't tell if I'm being Ironic Fucking Millinial faggot posts that contain the word Drumph I'll die.

Tomorrow

use clips of their own words. when they see what hillary has been saying throughout this election (and through the years) and how suprisingly calm trump has been recently (and in the past) theyll switch. Also outline some of their policies, notably on immigration and security (that is if they arent full blown sjw progressives). you should also go over hillary scandals like the clinton foundation, email server, watergate etc. and debunk trump criticisms like his 4 failed businesses

Sorry, everyone from Finland. I had to filter your flag because of that one Perkinmaa fag.

How many bongs?

I think it's sad that terrorism is now routine

This is what convinced my $40 donating to Bernie self to get on the Trump train.

Expect 420

I used to support Donald Drumpf

Drumpf is stumpfed

Now that he hacked Hillary I can no longer support him. He has proven to be a psuedo-conservative, a racist, a misogynist, and a cry baby.

I am now a JebHead

Cucks coming around.

Checked.

Holy crap. Are you guys reading this?

"Trump Threatens to Pull U.S. Out of World Trade Organization"

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/24/trump-threatens-to-pull-u-s-out-of-world-trade-organization/

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump threatened to pull the U.S. out of the World Trade Organization if membership in the global trade body interferes with his plan to impose penalties on companies that move American production offshore.

The bold warning came as Mr. Trump was discussing his plan to impose taxes or tariffs on U.S. companies that move manufacturing abroad in an interview Sunday with NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

The interviewer, Chuck Todd, suggested such a policy could run afoul of the WTO, the Geneva-based trade club that includes most nations around the world and adjudicates trade disputes over agreed-upon tariffs and rules.
“It doesn’t matter,” Mr. Trump responded. “Then we’re going to renegotiate or we’re going to pull out. These trade deals are a disaster, Chuck. World Trade Organization is a disaster.”

The WTO threat appeared to mark a new level of attack on the global trading system that has evolved in the post-war era. Mr. Trump previously has reserved most of his criticism for trade agreements among a handful of countries, such as the North American Free Trade Agreement, or Nafta, which established free trade among the U.S., Canada and Mexico. He has also attacked the Trans-Pacific Partnership, or TPP, the yet-to-be-enacted deal the Obama administration negotiated with 11 Asia-Pacific countries.

How will he use this?

Look guys, I used to support Trump just as much as you do but I'm starting to think he may not be the right candidate. Over the past few weeks he's just gone right off the deep end, like he suddenly contracted schizophrenia and started listening to the voices. Or maybe he didn't. I don't know. But the point is, we need to stop supporting him until we figure it out. We really have to be smart about this. We have to! /pol will become the laughing stock of the entire internet if we support a mentally ill candidate like drumpf. So let's petition for him to get his paranoid schizophrenia in check before he's allowed to run for president. That is all.

check'd

about 18 bongs and 45 bings

Jew HuffPo Writer Says That Trump Is Literally Hitler

infostormer.com/jew-huffpo-writer-says-that-trump-is-literally-hitler/

Was Hunter S. Thompson right about Elections being a better rush than any drug?

Thank you based high energy pastor

He's wrong though, because the media has fucked itself into nobody trusting them. 30 million people watched the speech and realized Trump is not crazy like the media told them and thinks are not doing well in this country right now like the media told them.

Now they're trying to hide DNCleaks and its backfiring and confirming even more how bad the media is. Even CNN's own audience wants Trump.

I'm dead now. Thank you for killing me. Now I'm a zombie Awooooooooo

That's fucking suidical

>If you were to delete governemnt emails, you'd be thrown in prison
>The Hillary standard however allows her to get away with it

Based Hunter S. is always right.

Wow using parentheses he was a racist bigot all along who is he kidding
But really this is great. I don't expect them to come directly over to Trump immediately, but this is a good sign

No
But in this election cycle it definitely is

How can one woman be so stupid?

>Pirkanmaa

>mfw the DNC Chair has been replaced TWICE already and the second one quit her job at CNN for it.

"You're right. Hillary gets a double standard - she gets let off by the FBI even though a majority of Americans think she's guilty!"

Uh-oh guys, Manafort is in fucking Philly. Swiftboat SOON

MAD MAN!!!

Funny, isn't it?

I know of DWS, but did the replacement get shitcanned already or something?

>DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site
>theamericanmirror.com/dnc-erects-four-mile-fence-around-philly-convention-site/
Double think power over 9000!!!

What's he doing here?

Too much work? That's terrible! No one should do any work! We should all stand in line for welfare. I'm voting for Her.

>HuffPo

Yeah we already knew this, Trump has been saying it for months. If you announce that you will never be willing to walk away from you are now fucked in negotiations. Goddamn people are retarded.

Considering the guy cucked for Hillary right after she won the last primary, this is great news. Guys also lives in a swing state.

Uh oh.

So what's going to happen tomorrow with the Wikileaks story, Hillary tumbling down, and the DNC being set as a warzone?

Foreign policy is all you need. Don't even fucking MENTION Benghazi, her and Bubba's past are filled with doozies. Point out Trump's non-interventionalist foreign policy

I thought this was a Nigel Farage meme. Why is it being associated with Reince Priebus?

Serious question here

How do you get paid to shill? I'm already on here the time anyways, it would be the perfect job for me.

>Ben Carson in Lady Liadrin's armor.
>The leader of the Blood Knights that started the use of stealing the light
>The leader that brought their troops in to do battle with their enemy in their capital
>They instead joined their enemy, and swor eoff their poisonous old leaders
>Made their people great again

Jesus Christ, props to the artist for just little details like that.

>That h in enough
Why doesn't the Trump campaign use that more, it's gr8.

That the problem with some of these Persuasion plays. This election cycle has been uniquely chaotic and happening filled. Maybe this 'Dark' angle could work with his speech but that is going going to get completely drowned out by the Wikileak releases. Also when people constantly see Europe under attack they might think Trumps darkness is just reflective of the general mood. I don't think too many people are going to dig a more upbeat message from people who refuse to deal with islam, which a clear majority of people say conflicts with our values.

HOLY FUCK Shep just reported on this too. Oh my fucking god she just used anti persuasion of the highest order.

Nothing

lols, I pilfered that copyapasta from the wikileaks thread and spread it on reddit, reddit spread it all around, gatewaypundit printed it, drudge and now trump on it ahahahah

I've been high as fuck on winning all year

That picture sort of captures it all. It's beautiful in a way.

Jesus christ I was wondering why the story was about the DNC but was showing a picture of Carrot Top.

That's our list.

Obama can only do so much:
She's done.

How long was the fence at the RNC?

I know the ACLU sued them and forced them to make it much closer to the arena than they wanted so people could properly 'exercise their right to protest'.

she'll prob. be fired for that tweet.
i hope shes smart and deletes it.

Literally the narrative leading up to the convention was that it was going to be a disaster, "Dumpster fire", people were shouting from the rooftops that the party would never EVER EVER EVER EVER be united on that floor.

AAAAAAAAAND here enters Cruz, who unites the WHOLE FUCKING PARTY in one swift blow. There are literally entire delegations like Texas who got redpilled and told Cruz to fuck off in unison at their breakfast.

Arming the Bernouts because they are too big of cucks to get guns on their own

Trump train welcomes all Bernouts

Probably not.
The police unions are completely pro Trump.

perfect

When does the convention start tomorrow?

>fired for supporting one of two candidates
ISHIGGYDIGGY

Wait wait wait. Hillary Clinton literally said herself that she has a "Hillary standard"?

Obama = JUST

It's not so much persuasion as it is brute force just by spamming the dark meme. Scott Adams thinks fucking everything is persuasion related. This was a terrible persuasion play for one reason, 70% of people think our reality is pretty dark right now.

The article says it's reddit's list, shitlord. Check ur privilege.

In her case it's a tough one
>Supports Trump calls Hillary a bitch
But
>Negress Police officer