Dude dad rock lmao

>dude dad rock lmao

mom rock, technically

I like this image

Get an Android, Dad

>you will never be so ass ravaged that someone likes different music to you that you draw a fucking cartoon to vent your virgin rage

>dude imageboards lmao

>t.vapourmetal fan

>calling people a virgin
Are you literally in high school?

you have to go back

>vapurmetal is bad because I said so
>being this autistic

Sup Forums is honest to god Sup Forums's most underage board (including Sup Forums) so he probably is

Fuck off with your dad rock. You faggots ruined it by being so pretentious about it.

>DUDE_______LMAO

back to r/deathgrips please

I've never been to Sup Forums but this is exactly the type of meme I'd expect out of there

pleb detected

Will Sup Forumsfags ever recover? They should stop posting out of shame at this point.

this is why I like black girls, they listen to whatever music you tell them to.

OP hopelessly BTFO

How will OP ever recover

hello, reddit!

>real music like Kanye West
People don't actually say this, do they? There really aren't people who think Kanye West is superior to the Beatles, is there?

Kanye got the most beautiful woman in the world.
The Beatles got the most disgusting woman in the world.
I think we know who is better taste.

lol

You don't understand how sub-culture contrarianism works, do you? As opposed to regular contrarianism where they pretend to hate popular stuff, the sub-culture contrarians always pretend the popular stuff that their peers tend to look down on is superior to the actual good stuff. So yes, a Sup Forums contrarian thinks Kanye West, Beyonce, Justin Bieber etc is superior to dadrock similar how a Sup Forums contrarian has to pretend the star wars prequels are better than TFA.

I hate hipsters even more now.

to be fair Episode I and III are much more entertaining and memorable than TFA.
I can't even remember what happened in TFA, only that I liked Finn, hated Rey and Han Solo got killed by his kid.
Oh and Kanji Club.

Honestly what is wrong with dad rock? I like it

hi facebook
seriously "dude lmao" is a faggot meme

The Star Wars prequels are better than the original reddit trilogy.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a faggot.

This. Holy f*ck it's 2017