Anyone else feel disappointed with how global events have gone?

Anyone else feel disappointed with how global events have gone?

> All that ambition and dreams we once had to explore space, put colonies on moon and mars
> Western world was once the height of education and scientific advancement
now look at us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44XGFYQryJs
youtube.com/watch?v=DT1wSm_iK6o
youtube.com/watch?v=OjVgP23AmNM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCSnKNoyWtw
youtube.com/watch?v=i6GXNIuNDac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gay but no one will notice since this thread is moving so fast.

The thing that saddens me the most is the events with Germany, once a proud nation slowly being poisoned to death. The loss of history and culture is truly a disheartening thing. I can only hope we can Preserve some of it but I doubt much can be done, if there is another life after this one I hope that Germany can become great again.

Kek, nice ID faggot

Identity politics will be the death of us all.

>you will never have enough money to run and fund your own space research team
>you will never study new technologies for human colonization of other planets and long-term cryogenic storage of live humans and space travel

youtube.com/watch?v=44XGFYQryJs

The fall of Europe as a whole has been utterly depressing

The US i can take or leave but destroying the homeland of the greatest culture on earth is just heartless

>first four replies are dubs....
Kek, are you here with us?

Kek save us

Oh Kek, will India be the leaders of space exploration in the near future?

>tfw kids these days probably don't even dream of going into space and being balls deep in some hot ayyy space pussy while shooting laser rifles into the atmosphere
>tfw they probably dream of pushing equality or some gay shit

We can only look forward as life continues we need to strive to make our children live in a better hellhole than this, it's the least we can do for the future generations don't let them forget their roots and maybe just maybe they'll be proud of us. One can only hope

> you grew up in a school that would have monthly sleep overs in the classroom where our teacher would teach us about the planets and stars
> then we'd all go out to look at the stars and planets through a telescope
> all those excursions to different areas of the bushland, enjoying swagman culture, making campfires, going swimming in lakes

> mfw kids these days are too busy getting nazi youth haircuts then dying it pink and are turning into the most useless fucks on the planet

OP you are disappointed because space, the moon, history in general are lies! we were NEVER going to explore space.

i know this hurts to hear

> space, the moon, history in general are lies

Global power by 2030!

Once they figure out the loo thing, we're screwed.

the moon is super easy. ITS NOT EVEN A BALL! if you just look outside it isnt lit up the way ANY ball in existence would be.

its not possible to land on nvr has been. moon landings fake. and MUCH more of history too.

you alright there?

I know its hard to stomach. but after being on pol is r
it really that hard to believe that everything youve been taught is a lie?

How high are you?

why not instead acknowledge my point broseph?

>Elementary school was literally right beside a little creek
>would frequently take trips to it and learn about salmon and nature and shit
>always had some time to go and explore on our own
>it was a relatively small area and bordered by roads, so it's not like any of us were going to get lost or anything
>tfw shit like that wouldn't fly today
>tfw was the last class to graduate from there
>tfw half of it has been torn down and turned into a bigass field
>tfw my family, at least as far back as my grandparents, attended that elementary school
>tfw drive past it every day on the way to college
>tfw computer shit itself and tablet doesn't have any reaction images

So all the documented evidence 1st hand reports everything is to be thrown out the fucking window? That makes no sense man, how can it be fake when it's been proven to be true?

You're just retarded.

i dont know how much of history is wrong. its can be hard figuring out that stuff for obvious reasons. but after learning that most of science is a lie its hard not to question evertthing.

if you havent seen it with your own eyes it may not be real

Blame the Jews, jews have never been ambitious like white people just control freaks.

Shit like that is the worst

> tfw the school i went to can't celebrate birthdays with birthday cake anymore because "muh kids with allergies"
> tfw kids can't celebrate christmas or easter because..well you can guess why

It all went wrong in 1860 and it went demonic in the 1890s. Fuck Lincoln, fuck FDR. You threw away what we had.

theres already massive reasons to doubt moon landings. that and how the moon doesnt light up right. and how sattelites never ever pass in front of it lead people to doubt

Sauce that shit man.

i have my suspicions that the real deception is in the Napoleonic era.

>SJW

confirmed faggot.

Don't mind him, he's one of the people who took so many red pills here that now he believes any conspiracy that has ever been talked about on pol. Fucking flat earthers and muh moon isn't real people need to just stop.

> and how sattelites never ever pass in front of it lead people to doubt
what
yes they do

where the fuck are you reading this shit lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=DT1wSm_iK6o

youtube.com/watch?v=OjVgP23AmNM

I'm going to have to agree with Jacques over thereHow did it all go so wrong so fucking fast, we are America aren't we supposed to be the best sons of bitches out there? Fuck.

While that would be one hell of a conspiracy, i don't think it goes back that far

I feel like the type of "anti-West" environment we live in now is very recent

I think the major turning point for us was the sexual revolution, but you could also say that the outbreak of WW1 was the beginning of the end

hold up a ball. any ball. up and check how it has a bright spot fro. the light source. moon is evenly lit with no bright spot. just look and out of the thousands and thousands of satelites not one have we ever seen once transit the moon

Fuck i forget how beautiful the moon is sometimes

I don't know man. It's a sad reality we live in now. The hippies spread a bunch of liberal nonsense which got passed down a generation or two. Empowerment of women and minorities gave people power who aren't responsible enough to have it and now our society is fucked up.

On top of it all we have these mudslimes running about causing all sorts of trouble and the liberal pussies who have become the majority now, refuse to stand up to them and instead blames it all on our own intolerance.

I fear that it will only get worse before it gets better, best to just live out our lives best we can without letting it bother us too much.

Napoleons army was run by bankers. Napoleon was invented to scapegoat the french. Bankers practically own Brittain after Waterloo. that and how he keeps getting "exiled" and returns just when theyd need him is truly convenient.

Nice sauce.

But where does that leave the next generations at? We have a responsibility to prevent them from dealing with this bullshit if we can't stop it at least we can give them the tools to. It's only right.

I just hope that someone will come along and reignite the fires that once drove us to the stars

The only true future for the West is in space, we stagnate without a frontier

Things will have to change eventually. I'm assuming there will be a sort of paradigm shift in the next couple of decades, but only after things get a lot, lot worse.

There are still a ton of people who think like we do, they just sit on the sidelines because society's bullshit doesn't affect them directly yet enough for them to fight back.

I do hope I live long enough to see the day we take our society back and put us back on track toward a brighter future.

muslims and nigger culture happened
nigger culture even got me and I'm a metalhead

but these times feel like dancing on the grave of europe

That and also a lot of people can't speak up or they lose their jobs due to sjw bullshit which is ridiculous, can't blame them though they need to feed their families somehow.

it wasn't the hippies, it was communist jews that run your government into ground and before that your ultra jewish capitalist cucks let them get rich af and even get the muslims rich that lead to refugee crisis and problems for you too

make hemp oil and say fuck you to middle-eastern shit oil

french revolution was funded by jews you moron
>I feel like the type of "anti-West" environment we live in now is very recent
it has been put into action just now but jews and other shitskins have been hating the whitey for the last 500 years or even more, remember how Jesus was killed?

Well to be progressive we have to try to eliminate social inequalities, race, gender being the best and brightist is sort of a racist and sexist u see

that's not 2 say white ppl r the best and brightest just that there are some dumb ppl out ther so i added some misspellings here 2 make myself more equal 2 them u see 2 b progressive

> All that ambition and dreams we once had to explore space, put colonies on moon and mars
> Western world was once the height of education and scientific advancement
If you want this. vote democrat.
Republicans don't give a shit about scientific advancement or space travel.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCSnKNoyWtw

Wasn't Jesus Jewish also though?

Wow. That was a very tolerant and diverse post there. So progressive of you!

>vote democrat
Death is a suitable alternative to voting democrat

Also Republicans don't care about the environment or national parks
They deny global warming and evolution
All they care about is money, Jesus and beer

yes, but he went against rich jews

common jews are not the problem, even Hitler had it wrong, actually very wrong, he should've assassinated the elite before saying anything anti-jew in public to get the real elite jews that are the real problem

this is the most basic point which leads me to believe Hitler was funded by jews to get that ultimate political card

Hitler warned jews to leave germany way before he started to put people in camps, ofc the rich fucks fled immediately, leaving only the common jew who have no money nor power

and money is a jewish game, fuck that

also wars are usually done by the jews behind the curtains

The US isn't too old of a country so there's not much to lose here.

Europe? Thousands and thousands of years of history, culture.... gone. All those old blood ties lasting over countless iterations of humanity will vanish into the sea of modern consumerism.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6GXNIuNDac

>Implying that caring about Jesus is a bad thing
>Shilling for democrats this hard

Why is it that democrats are such degenerates?

Yep. When the height of so called civilisation is making some faggoty social network or putting people out of jobs by making robots and self driving cars then technology in this area should be halted immediately and diverted into reducing the amount of faggots and shit skins.

Driving is cool and to do it well is an important part of becoming a man. We're going to lose a big part of our humanity. Menial tasks like washing clothes and vacuuming are annoying but that's what women are for.

I want my god damn moon base! George Bush talked about us having a moon base and I want it!