I hate to say it, but... Sup Forums was right

I hate to say it, but... Sup Forums was right.

be a cis zero or a trans hero

>ellen degenerate
>encouraging degeneracy

i'm shocked

*ALWAYS RIGHT

Why does he have such an old face?

*except when they're wrong

*AKA NEVER

Why is my dick hard?

One day Ellen's "get an obviously gay kid who doesn't know it yet and get him into showbiz so he can be inspiring" schtick is going to backfire horribly. The motives of this kids' parents seem open to question, to put it mildly.

*kid's

> backfire horribly
why would you say that? I find it inspirational

because the boy has been sexualized with make up that makes his face look like that of a teenage girl. also im sure he is a cute kid to begin with

Do you think he has a tight boipussy?

Because letting your kid be a big swish is one thing, but encouraging your kid to go out in light drag is abuse. A kid who acts like that is going to get his ass kicked, and his father will know it if his mother doesn't. Why let him put himself into that situation? So he can get onto Ellen's show? It seems like these people are in an arms race of faggotry with their kids.

Welcome to the Brave New World.

Wow,, I'd never actually put that together. DeGeneres = degenerate.

Kill me

Jesus Christ Grandpa it's 2017 he's probably the hip-est kid in school

>in an arms race of faggotry

kind of messed up to think about but since he is a child and hopfully hasnt been repeatdly molested then yes he would. excluding some rare type of medical issue

The blatant child flamboyance and racial inclusiveness doesn't really bother me, but the vapid selfie self-absorption makes me wanna die.

ikr that kid is lit af pham

smdh at that salty fuccboi

if it helps you feel any better this was during a segment of the show where the kids where told to act like the opposite gender

The story that got him onto Ellen - because they've always got to have a story, you know - was that he'd been bullied. Well no shit. The other nelly boys she'd had on, okay, it would be something not under their control. Going out in make-up is asking for trouble. I just feel like parents greedy for a piece of the action are going to be encouraging their sons to increasingly blatant effeminacy until one of them is going to come out dressed as a shepardess and sing Rhianna's "S&M".

child abuse on TV is now OK I guess?

*Except Romney and trump

*shepherdess

its pretty simple they're trying to normalize it as much as possible because it has been the norm in hollywood for decades

*INCLUDING ROMNEY AND TRUMP

wouldn't it be better to be proud of who you are instead of buckling under the demands of bullies who don't like things that are different?

he wears make up to school. he was on her show to talk about the bullying. i think he gets he is gay

Is that the Stranger Things girl?

Wait, really? In that case it seems like the webm is actually showing the exact opposite of what most people would infer it to mean without context

>where the kids where told to act like the opposite gender
AKA EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY

You must be joking.

Romney lost and trump is a kike shill.

He's 10, he doesn't know shit.

I saw this wbm so many times. Does any one have a source on this?I want to hate watch it.

Even if he does, his line and hers will be disingenuous denial. She's done this with several different gay boys now.

TRUMP KUCKED ROMNEY AND TRUMP FIRES WHOEVER HE WANTS

>BLACKED

Maybe if he's going to fucking public school.

I'm sure either he has a personal tutor or they send him to some private school full of similar snowflakes. The kid is probably fine.

>the black muslim girl in both of these webms was by far the most down the earth and normal

Is this part of their plan?

>Aishe
>Angered

UH OH

Just kids hanging on each other. This one seems pretty innocent, they're like eleven, user.

How can someone be gay and not know it?