So we all agree that she's the only blemish on an otherwise good season, right?

So we all agree that she's the only blemish on an otherwise good season, right?

>there's going to be a "I know you're in there, Elektra" fight episode in Season 3

"Oh Maffew, remember when we used to kick it old school?"

>only blemish
she was like a disease that infected season 2, I'd say she was just a blemish if she didn't take over the plot but the latter half of the season was basically all about her

I really liked Elektra as a character but everything else about the Hand was so underwhelming.

Karen is the true cancer though.

No, they've really been fucking up Daredevils whole story pretty badly. I don't know how people don't see this. There's no excuse for ruining good characters

She's the heart of the show.

Kinda, but only I think because the fight choreography seemed to get worse when she was around. I'm just gonna pull words from my ass but it felt like when it was two of them vs dozens of ninjas they had to abandon the cool shit they did previously and just have them all standing in a big open space so they could fit everyone in.

Anyone else get that impression or am I mis-remembering?

No, Convenience was what marred S2.

From Blacksmith to Nobu to Kingpin, things worked in the easiest, most contrived way to fill out 13 episodes.

No. The last two episodes of Frank's plotline were a million times worse.

I actually liked Elektra, but the Ninja Plot SUUUUUUUUCKED

I liked her. I thought S2 was good.

This is the only time I've ever cared about the character. I loved her.

I think her part of the season that feels completely disconnected from Frank's is hurt by only, well, fucking Frank. Really, how Elektra was handled is consequence of a real disease that is Frank, at least Frank now can stop sucking DD dry and have his own show.

Everything about her character felt really unnatural, from the general way she spoke and behaved to her relationship with Matt. Really she felt more like a plot device than a character.

>"I know you're in there!"
>"You don't have to do this! "
>"You can fight it!"
>"Fight it for me!"
>"You're not their weapon!"
I can already hear it now.

haggard sleepless star is unusually sexy

>frank and courtroom frank were my favorite parts of s2
>they kept cutting to more boring ninja fights and elektra shit
>frank's archenemy was the most underwhelming shit when it couldve been the most emotional conflict of the season
>nobu's return was hype and then shit in the end
>only perfect parts was kingpin's back

please fix s3

You sound hard to please

sweet jesus youre right i am

It felt like the Hand was a really big potential plotline that they only really focused on in the last six episodes, not near enough time to do Elektra or the Hand justice. It also doesn't help that the first four episodes were spent hyping you up as much as possible for the Punisher then just... dropping him for huge chunks of the rest of the season. It wasn't terrible, I loved season 2, but they should have saved Elektra's reveal for the stinger and made the Hand storyline a full season to flesh out Nobu more, and left season 2 with Frank as the main source of conflict and giving his trial/time in prison more focus to make up the rest of the episodes.

It doesn't matter how well they write Elektra, when she has to stand alongside the fucking Punisher played by Jon Motherfucking Bernthal, people are going to want the ninjas to go away to go back to Frank.