Agents of KINO

Is there a more underrated TV show than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Why does the best capekino on TV get no love at all?

the answer is no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciWAI1YUxLA
youtube.com/watch?v=1RvNuvSD8A0
youtube.com/watch?v=8ILsyqA6zPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

season 4 went off the charts. most normies will never know because they wont watch the first 3 seasons to get to the creamy kino center.

should be agents of panty and have choe bennet do panty scenes more

It had a weak start, which is really sad because it's far better than literally every other superhero show.

Anytime I recommend it I have to say to stick with it until the Cap2 crossover bit and everything changes for the better.

It's just really good in terms of writing, acting, and lack of CW romance drama.

>you have to watch 3 seasons of shit to get to the good stuff

no

also dat jemma simmons ass, who knew...

Agents of the Shields more like Agents of NOT CANON amirite bros hahahaha

> 20 episodes per season
plz fucking god no

I know this is a meme and all but it has more connection and is molded by more events in the MCU than any of the other shows. Fall of shield, registration act, actually having Nick Fury show up.

It's canon.

it's really sad, and i'm not saying all of the first three seasons in bad, it just isn't on the same level as season 4. i really liked the first half of season 3, booth powers really kills it as gideon malick, the whole other world arc is kind of okay, the last bits of grant ward were his best. season 1 is sort of all over the place figuring itself out but bill paxton plays a great character and makes it really interesting toward the end. the season 2 inhumans arc had a lot of fun stuff. overall it's a good show, but the current season is a large step above the previous 3.

it's worth it. my ex tried to get me to watch once upon a time and i used the excuse that it's too many episodes but in reality i knew it was sissy vagina monologues fantasy bullshit. agents of shield on the other hand is actually worth it.

The plotline that has run through each arc of this season has been based around the Darkhold, which is the missing book you see in The Ancient One's personal collection in Doctor Strange.

Hur Shield

Lemme guess

> Samuel L. JAckson Cameo

> Avengers reference

> Hydra Double Agent plotlne

> Hydra Agent Defects to Shiled and becomes an important character arc

> Shield Agent Betrays Shield and Joins Hydra episode

> Hydra Bioweapons Plotline

> Random SuperVillain nobody heard about of the week episode

> Random Alien/ Extradminsional low budget CGI villain episode

> UN Red Tape Oversight Problems episode

> Wacky Scientist Engineer or Hacker Character

> Cocky White guy with discount starlord problems with authority character
> Discount Scarlet Johansen Assasin character

> Discount Superhuman who nobody heard about Character

> Hydra defector/ subject of human experimentation traumatized character

i'd admit if you were spot on, and you sir are not.

Its been a lot better than the last few capeshit movies.

Mallory Jansen is a gem. Goes to show what B-list actors are capable of if they just get a chance.

So you don't even get a Samuel Jackson cameo in this piece of shit?

Maybe you should just watch the show and find out, fuccboi

I dropped it after the last season when Wardra died. I gave it 3 seasons, I feel that was more than fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=ciWAI1YUxLA

5/14

>kino
>copies a b rate sci fi action movie

k

first season, but he doesn't wear the eye patch.

you missed out then bro, season 4 was the fullfilment of all it's potential.

honestly when they got rid of grant ward the quality picked up big time. i like the actor but he was dragging the show down.

Is that Thor's girlfriend?

yep, the asgardian she is tracking, can't remember her name, is a super sex machine.

I mean the one that got cucked by Padme but was one of the sidekicks in the films

Ex of flash drama: Iris is upset that Barry only proposed to try and save her life

Ex of AoS drama: fitz is conflicted when saving the life of the man his girl fell in love with when they were stranded on an alien planet together

evil fitz was the most kino thing they have done. i didn't know the actor could be that good.

I wish they'd give him a cameo in Black Panther or Infinity War or something. The movie division have been cucking the TV side for too long.

i'm completely okay with the worlds being separate, it doesn't diminish the kino at all.

Iain De Caestecker needs to win every award this show ever gets nominated for.

>People actually think the Superior is going to be MODOK

No chance in hell.

does anyone else fucking hate coulson

and is the show really worth getting back into after season 3? i dropped it like halfway through s3, but i heard they went to a different dimension or some shit and ward was still alive. how is alternate ward?

i have been saving myself, i'm watching the episode later tonight. i wish i could give the show $10 to apologize for downloading it everyweek

Why download? You can find online rn

not spoiling it for you, but the show is better without that actor. season 3 is pretty cool, it's worth a watch but really you could just pick it up at season 4 as long as you remember who all the characters are. you will be pleased with the new direction.

I got tired of Agents of Shield after like the 30th shoot out in close quarters where all the protags escaped unscathed

The massive plot armor and asspulls induces too much eyerolling

The first season killed most people's interest in this show, not the show's fault.
They had to wait until Winter Soldier comes out to really get going, also the first episodes were not good at all.

Initial hype was high because people thought there's gonna be Avengers cameos constantly, so when that didn't happen, and the episodes were meh people dropped the show and never came back.

i download and save all my kinos. i have every episode on an external harddrive. just in case we ever run out of money and can't afford internets anymore i always have a stash. i liked the show on facebook but i don't think that's enough in the way of showing support. people like me are quite possible ruining television by not viewing advertisements and making it harder to fund this shit.

Season 3 was so good i couldnt believe it families. Those last few episodes were exceptionally acted too.
Disregard all other seasons, watch 3

this guy made season 1 worth it for me.

>times when racemixing was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RvNuvSD8A0

Yeah I don't think it would be too hard to figure all the goings on jumping into season 3. I can't really blame people for bailing so early.

>tfw he's dead and couldn't join the the framework fun...

i just remembered the whole fitz arc. how did they bring him from a nerdy wimp to the scariest man on the show?

good meme but true

>which is the missing book you see in The Ancient One's personal collection in Doctor Strange.
Holy shit I actually didn't know this.

Agents of T&A

>I'm sorry, there's only room in my ragged scottish heart for one woman, Ophelia.
>What are you saying, Fitz?
>I'm saying THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

poor aida, i would have stayed with her.

i wonder how many times radcliff dicked her down

anyone else notice aida's ass tonight?

We know for a fact she's totally anatomically correct. I think Fitz could have rolled with doubles if he'd played his cards right. Keep kicking the can of making a solid choice down the road, y'know?

No, but I noticed that Only Surviving Redshirt had a fine fuckin' rump perfectly outlined by her tactical gear and shoved right in the camera as they were leaving the base.

I don't know why but I just can't get into any 'problem of the week' shows.

I prefer it to have an over-arching plot through the season with some fun contained side-stories along the way.

That's basically AoS. The first season was a bit Case of the Week heavy, but most of them eventually turned out to be all part of a longer story arc.

season 4 is 3 arcs all connected together.

Season 3 is slow and filler. Season 4 rides the ghosts to The epic Darkhold stuff. And all of this is science,not stupid magic.

seriously this

It had huge expectations (Avengers: The TV Show) and has to compete in people's minds with the Netflix shows which are obviously a different format

It knows what it is (a serialized network TV show) and it sticks to the usual gimmicks, but it really has been able to be pretty satisfying and enjoyable. Anyone who truly thinks its a bad show really needs to sit down and watch any number of other network shows for comparison

Like Flash. See The difference.

seriously shield has had long arcs for a while now, and they even got rid of the typical "mystery" arcs that plague network shows (where they tease you with tiny clues to some mystery every week). Most sub plots are satisfyingly resolved in a few eps while most of an ep is dedicated to the main plot

its like 20 episodes a season. i only did that twice and it was with lost and person of interest

worth it.

great scene
youtube.com/watch?v=8ILsyqA6zPg

equilibrium is underrated.

I love this scene. The way the music cuts out and she says "What?", perfect comedic timing, and then it segues into terrifying jaw motions. She turns into a fucking monster all of a sudden, loved it.

the act who play may have dirty mind

i was one those people

in season 3 i thought build up to inhuman royal family

jiggly

with each passing season we might she see in that outfit

>kill the bitch
>torture the fuckbois
>fuck the qt
Evil Fitz was the best

SHIELD is this generation's Babylon 5: that show that gets tremendously good but has a weak first season that turns off a lot of people.

That's what makes it kino though

she does nice fat ass and she look great in that out fit

>30th shoot out in close quarters where all the protags escaped unscathed
That doesn't happen very often tho. Season 2 is especially bloody

the actress who play may have dirty mind

>Babylon 5
I can't believe Sup Forums memed me into watching that.
>Don't worry user, the first season is slow but it picks up fast in Season 2
>Watch Season 2 ready for intergalactic war
>Episode is about the crew being angry about a giftshop being opened on the station

Get the fuck outta here with that shit. I watched all five seasons and all the movies and in no season, show, movie, or scene did it pick up and get good.

>mfw thinking about the crazy sex Ophelia and the Russian are having
HHHHNNNNNNGGGG
I'll be hard until the next episode

if only she stand up lol

I'm just glad they are out of the Framework now, and the primary reason for that was I found the desaturated look they used for scenes taking place there to be dreadfully boring to look at. AoS is usually a very nice looking show, but those episodes were dull from a visual perspective. Especially compared to the magnificence of the LMD arc finale before it.

You should have known it was terrible after "GariBaldi"

This is how I greet my dog now since it's forever burned into my brain. When I come home "Mr. GariBALdi!" He seems to like it, I guess. I'm a weirdo.

1. what episode does it get good

2. is it possible to skip the shit ones beforehand and just read a plot summary or something?

1. I would say the show got good in the 3rd season

2. You can, the show is not that complicated

>What episode does it get good

Episode 1. It's a fun adventure series for the first half of the season. Don't skip anything.

1: TRACKS, season one episode 13, which is the start of an unbroken series of episodes leading right into The Winter Soldier, which takes place during "End of the Beginning" and "Turn, Turn, Turn" and debuted between them.

2: They aren't really shit, for the most part. A few are important to the ongoing story, like the Pilot, Eye Spy, The Girl in the Flower Dress, The Hub, The Well, Repairs, The Bridge, and the Magical Place, but pretty much from TRACKS onward there's no real downtime. Agents of SHIELD is one of those shows where basically every episode has at least one important character moment, if not a significant plot element tucked up in the teaser, but it's also good about covering that material in "Previously on" segments.

In other words, man the fuck up and watch fucking everything you huge fucking pussy.

This. The plot is ridiculous, all main characters have plot armor.
But the general wackiness is fun

Well, looks like it's time to masturbate again.

love how this show maintains it's sense of humor you'd expect from a comic book, but still get srs when it needs to. that ending to the first season was the funniest shit ever.

It gets good after the Winter Soldier stuff is tied into the show. Around episode 10 or so I think.

BUT I will say this, it's worth watching those early episodes for the sake of getting a sense of character, and these episodes are what they look back on as "The good old days". So it's worth watching but don't expect A+ grade material for a few eps.

Plus, there's stuff set up in the early episodes that pays off down the road.

May as a character is basically foreshadowed entirely in Repairs, everything involving her from season 2 on ties back to that episode. Same with Ward and The Well, or Deathlok and the Pilot and the Bridge.

Skye, meanwhile, has absolutely no development in all of season one. Things happen to her, and she makes some noise about "family" and "belonging", but it's literally all over her face from the first episode on. It's not until season two that she actually begins to develop, and that's because they can actually devote resources and time to her storyline, as opposed to season one where all we ever get is Coulson looking grim and telling her everybody who ever knew her is dead.

I did watch some early episodes and they were utter dogshit. That's what put me off the show. It's not about "manning up" it's not wanting to consume 20 crap episodes when I can watch 20 good ones of this show or another one

i think the storyline in season 3 they were build up to the leaders of the inhumans

I don't understand how anyone could think the non-Netflix DC shows are better than AoS. I mean I watch Legends of Tomorrow for campy time travel fun but I'm under no illusions that is actually good. It's bizarre that Marvel's marketing machine wouldn't work for one of the few parts of their cinematic franchise that's actually good.

Nazi Aida was L I T E R A L L Y the sexiest woman to ever exist