Will balance the budget

> Will balance the budget
> Not in the pocket of corporations
> Actual political experience

Why aren't you voting for Gary Johnson, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/16/libertarian-nominee-gary-johnson-guns-debates-pot/85982250/
2016.presidential-candidates.org/Johnson/?on=immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill

I am.

I don't think Hilary Clinton will make a good president, do I don't want to essentially vote for her.

>is a libertarian

reason enough for me to never vote for him

same vote as 2012

An actual decent human being running for President

Wtf I'm now ready to #unzipmyjohnson

I was considering it since my vote counts in New York and is irrelevant but I'm not going to vote for a "libertarian" who sides with the gays in the cake dilemma and would consider some form of gun control.

#MAGA

I am.
>implying my not voting for Trump will flip Texas blue

>Will not defend American gun rights
>Will not secure the border

Johnson is shit and libertarianism is a joke. You cannot put the economy before national identity, just as you cannot put globalism before national identity.

Because libertarians have zero chance of winning, and right now all right leaning voters need to make sure we don't get four years of Obama vicariously through Shillary.

Dumbass libertarians hurt this country with their deadbeat candidates by handing the elections overt very people they don't want in office.

>supports the TPP
>not in the pocket of the corporations

>Will balance the budget
>Actually increased spending and the New Mexico state debt while governor of New Mexico

Look, I know it is difficult for lolbertarians to face, but the reality is that Gary Johnson is a complete fraud. When he was a Republican, he was a RINO. And now he's.. what, a LINO?

He's too much of an ex-Republican for me.
I'm voting for an outsiders this time, Trump.

>open
>borders

fuck right off. do not pass go

>Open borders
>Wants to implement a sales tax that preys on the poor/middle class and further empowers the rich
>Wants to discontinue the department of education
>His plan for addressing climate issues is "Burn more coal"
>Voting for a libertarian under any circumstances is a sign of severe mental retardation
>Running as a libertarian ever means your ascended beyond regular retardation into some sort of super-retard
>His last name is a euphemism for a penis

>Will not defend American gun rights
Incorrect.
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/16/libertarian-nominee-gary-johnson-guns-debates-pot/85982250/

>Will not secure the border
Also incorrect. He wants to make it easier to get a work visa and wants to better screen immigrants. He also wants to deport illegals who commit violent crimes
2016.presidential-candidates.org/Johnson/?on=immigration
>As Governor of New Mexico, I saw a lot of immigrants that were gonna be deported because they have committed crime. I will tell you, any prior violent crime, I allowed that deportation to take place, including DUI, because I didn’t want to see an immigrant who had been arrested for DUI, and had previous arrest for DUI, at some point killing someone in the future.

Can we stop this meme already?

>My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

-Gary Johnson

end your own meme

>Not in the pocket of corporations

All the globalist establishment Republicans are backing him (or Hillary) instead of Trump.

OP is a shill and OP is the MEME just like his candidate.

OP just admit you are here and paid to steal votes, this thread doesn't even reflect your political beliefs. YOU ARE A SHILL.

YOU ARE BEING PAID TO HELP HILLARY WIN, BY STEALING TRUMP VOTES AND COPY AND PASTING SHIT THREADS AND REPLIES FROM A DOCUMENT WITH SHIT CITATIONS!

What is funny about your shilling OP, is your target audience only values voting Trump even more every time we see one of your fake threads.

So thank you OP, you helped me further my voting choice and solidify Trump as my candidate.

Enjoy .2 on me bro, one reply.

>open
>borders

Because I have diseases and nobody knows what they are

>TECHNIQUES FOR DILUTION, MISDIRECTION, AND CONTROL OF AN INTERNET FORUM
>
>3: TOPIC DILUTION
>
>Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding, it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a "RESOURCE BURN". By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (e.g. trolling) the forum readers there are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is enough, the readers will STOP RESEARCHING AND SLIP INTO A "GOSSIP MODE". In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are, the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the "psychological capabilities" and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to "drive the wedge".
>Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM. Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become
>U N C O N T R O L L E D.