Why do you all hate steven universe so much? it's a great show, probably the best cartoon out in ages...

why do you all hate steven universe so much? it's a great show, probably the best cartoon out in ages. The way you all try to hate it so much just proves that it is a great show

Other urls found in this thread:

linternaute.com/television/serie-steven-universe-p3132572/un-moment-de-flottement-e3503537/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can sum up the show easily.
Crying Lesbian Space Rocks: Starring Joel from MST3K.

By that Logic Johnny Test was a masterpiece

>It's popular
>It's popular on tumblr

that's really it.

jonny test wasn't that bad, better than some of the other shit that ran on cartoon network. there was nothing wrong with that show, id give it a 7.5/10

I really like the show but its the community that surrounds SU that is bad... sometimes

I am just confused so certain gems are only fusions why does that make sense? does that mean garnets are only fusions

weak bait

When a show becomes popular it has tendency to become unavoidable, you just see it everywhere.

So even if it's good, it will stand on its high rock and become annoying.

How is Steven anything like Joel?

>gay innuendos
>"ITS LE SJW PROPAGANDA"
thats pretty much it.

I dislike Steven Universe simply because the whole show is a breeding ground for feminazi's. Don't get me wrong, I am totally for LGBT and equality but when I start talking about how I dislike one character, all of a sudden I am a homophobic racist who runs KKK church meetings on his free time.

that's an apt description of season 1

season 2 onwards on the other hand.........

Have you watched Jailbreak yet?

>why do you all hate steven universe so much
1. Too much crying
I want to watch a show about a kid going on adventures with aliens, not crying over the tiniest things
2. Too many human episodes
I understand why they make episodes about the townspeople, it's to develop their character, but there's just too many
3. Lack of villains
My biggest gripe is the lack of threatening villains. All we get are generic gem monsters and the few villains we get are either scrapped after two episodes or redeemed
4. Steven is too annoying
I understand, he's a kid and all, but he's just too obnoxious. Heck, it seems like most of the problems in the show are caused by him
5. Ruby and Sapphire
When Ruby and Sapphire were introduced, I didn't care for them. However, it irks me that the whole fandom thinks they're the next coming of Christ because they're lesbians
6. Too many fillers
I want the plot to move forward. I don't want pointless filler like "Too Far" and "Sadie's Song". I want to see something happen
Those are pretty much my problems with the show

I don't think /co hates it. It's just the hotness right now. As soon as it ends people will stop and just move on to the next thing unless it ends well. If it ends well it will become a main staple of /co. Gravity falls was on its way but fell flat.

It's just popular and an easy target.

Can we have discussion on the show itself rather than asking people if they like it or not?

Which character is it that you dislike?

>The way you all try to hate it so much just proves that it is a great show
That's time tested logic, for sure.
SU's up there with all the other stuff that was just too awesome for plebs to appreciate, like:
- William Duer's Mad Hustle
- Manifest Destiny
- The Killing Fields

Liberal arts students were a mistake.

> If enough people hate it then it's good

sounds like you are talking to faggots

Having a character you dislike is fine for a show.

I don't know a show that everyone likes the characters.
Don't talk to faggots and just enjoy the show without feminazi's influingcing your decision.

We had a decent discussion yesterday, it all depends on whether the mods feel like deleting the discussion thread or the blatant shitpost one.

Joel plays Mayor Dewey, you twat.

no I just want to know can there be non fusion garnets or are they really limiting themselves

it is pretty annoying when they delete the threads that have around 300 replies and are still active.

Obviously that no, If always there are a stupid that creates this type of thread calling the haters

>I hate that it's a breeding ground for feminazis
>W-WAIT GUYS DON'T WORRY I'M NOT LE EBIL ANTI-LGBT NAZI

This is why people step all over you and say that sort of shit, you let them.

Own your position, don't explain how you aren't homophobic, racist, sexist, or islamophobic. It doesn't mean you have to be, just don't do that shit, it makes you look like a cuck.

You're right though.

I guess I could post the Steven Floats synopsis to get discussion rolling.

Steven is thrilled to return to Beach City and return to his house, the beach and the Big Donut. When Sadie tells him that he can get the first fresh donut of the day if he's at the opening of the Big Donut the next day, Steven is determined to be there at seven o'clock sharp. But the appearance of a new power sends Steven very high in the sky and he descends slowly.

Thanks user

While I hate OP's topic because it will derail in endless shitposting probably, I found a new synopsis:

Steven Floats:
Steven is glad to be back at Beach City and to find his house , the beach and the Big Donut . When Sadie tells him that tomorrow , he could eat the first fresh donut of the day, he is determined to arrive at 7 o'clock on the dot. But the appearance of a new power sends Steven really high in the sky and he can't wait to come back down ...

Source?

I agree this is boring

Have Steven floats synopsis (episode after too deep event)

Steven is thrilled to return to Beach City and return to his house, the beach and the Big Donut. When Sadie tells him that he can get the first fresh donut of the day if he's at the opening of the Big Donut the next day, Steven is determined to be there at seven o'clock sharp. But the appearance of a new power sends Steven very high in the sky and he descends slowly.

We mostly just hate the fanbase
That's retarded

Cause its gay

If you hate SU for being feminazi bait then you are just a retard that gets triggered over simple stuff close you vagina will you.

Late
But good triplets

Oh shit never mind, I forgot to refresh and didn't see you were faster than me

fuck

Le honhonhon baguette surrender sacre bleu vin rouge source: linternaute.com/television/serie-steven-universe-p3132572/un-moment-de-flottement-e3503537/

Triple fail

So Steven can fly

How many more synopsis are they going to leak?

I want Lapis to run into him

I really want this, the episode will be so shit if most of it is just steven thinking to himself.

Well, synopsis are't leaks

Floating really, so uncontrolled flying. I think he will learn to jump pretty high and fall or rather float back down. But maybe because this power will show for the first, it's on the extreme side and it will cause Steven to float around like a balloon instead.

I don't watch it because I don't like the artstyle. That, and it strikes me as yet another of those 2deep4u cartoons made by people somehow related to flapjack

Are going to get another tomorrow or is that it for now?

I never thought there would be an episode worse than Hit the Diamond, but I was proven wrong

Oh fuck are you that same user who was angry saying Lapis is going to be out of character in Hit the Diamond, a few hours back?

actually looking forward to hit the diamond, not this though.

Why do you think that?

Hi lapis expert.

Damn, how'd I never catch that?

kinda a trick question

garnets aren't actual gems, but are a subset of gems (like quartz)

I'm gonna post some fanart.

I don't hate it. I just wish the wrong people didn't like it.

I will as well

>perifags spamming the thread

Jesus, fucking obnoxious

Sorry, my collection is mostly stuff of second best gem but I'll try to look for other gems.

Its a bait thread anyway.
> OP gives show praise
> Asks question while acting oblivious and innocent
> Posts retarded cosplay

Well this should appease the people who were getting tired of the barn.

Better thread. I guess.

lol

And that's all I can care to post

I thought all SU threads were banished to /trash/ until the season starts up.
That rule exists to prevent threads like this from existing.

Yes but the cancerous plague of our fandom bleeds across boards. Also Sup Forums mods suck at enforcing rules.

>that image
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!

Bullshit
I did a (you) to an obvious troll post once and got a warning. They're strict for what they want to be strict about.

where is this from?

They may be selectively lazy, I'm not sure what their master plan is yet.

It might be to get caught.

You're a big meme

for you

I understand what you mean somewhat, my friend's friend likes SU too and is a sjw bisexual.

She made a big show of calling them lesbian space rocks, but I got the impression that it was less spouting memes and more fishing to see if I'm okay with LGBT characters in my chinese american cartoons.

She actually seemed disappointed that I was indifferent about instead of complaining about gay loli midgets.
> bitch doesn't even know about my thirst for Opalnet
dumb cunt. I wish tumblrinas would stop looking for fights so they can be oppressed for reblogs.

The episodes where they lay the lesbian shit on thick annoy me. Even more so for the fact they don't just say it. If you want a character or characters to be gay fucking do it. Don't fucking tease it to turn on the adult viewers so they'll post more about it, while screwing up the children watching too. Nothing i hate more than creators boiling gays down to sex fiends.
The other thing that irks me is the over emotional melodrama. SU could be a good action show in a pool of comedy shit but instead they go with that garbage.

what episode of UG is that from?

Yes. When Rubies and Sapphires fuse they turn into Garnets.

>Its an inflation episode

I thought he just gained the super jump ability that all the other gems have been using.

only memers dont like SU

Chuck Austen