#wearecomics

#wearecomics

Who bitch is this?

where are the white people?

None of them look like they could get on stage and make me laugh.

>is this

so close

Because they're embarrassing to be seen with in public?

Are they writers or artists?

Genocided, sorry you had to find out this way

Given the sheer number of comics his sin't surprising in the least.

I'm laughing at them off the stage right now.

>wearecomics

Metaphorically, or do they mean they are comedians?

No, no... it's just missing a few commas.
>Who, bitch, is this?

It means that they're comic creators but doesn't everyone know that creators are mostly diverse outside of Marvel? I don't see the point of this as if it's meant to shock or surprise anyone.

damn, that black thing has such an ugly face

There are some people who freak out if you even mention the word "diverse" so I'm assuming these people are trying to troll them

G Willow Wilson is who is on the right, the others are readers according to her twitter.

That girl looks like a black man in a fat suit.

Is that the type of idiot lighted upon in Ms.Marvel. In that they converted to Islam because they read fucking Dune.

I converted to Islam because of Dune, whats wrong with that?

>dronecucks will defend this

But even those Sup Forums types only really shit on mediocre at best work attempting to hide behind the shield of "diversity" rather than attacking good things that are also diverse.

>Where are the white people
There are three in that picture.

Is that black person a man or a woman?

Dune was specifically saying exactly why Islam was shit. Paul was Muhammed, both basically being warrior kings who went "hey maybe we should stop being savages that murder eachother tribes and actually work towards some level of enlightenment", and due to purely unenlightened political factors that were under the guise of religion, that got spun into "let's make this guy our God king messiah prophet and kill everyone like a bunch of tribal savages, but in his name".

The entire book is kind of an allegory of the failure of the middle east as much as it is about the beauty of ecology.

For fuck's sake Paul literally turns into space Hitler and his son turns into gig space Hitler if that's any indication on what moral side the protagonists stand on.

Never been prouder to not follow comics. Books will never be this bad because only 10% of people under 40 regularly read things without pictures.
Enjoy you're talentless hacks of a different color who hate you, you tremendous faggots.

One and a half. Guy on right is obviously mixed and you gotta hand in your privilege card as soon as you become a muslim.

when is thier comedy central special ?

>Comics are just big 2 capes
>posts a bvs reaction image
Just stay on Sup Forums mate

This has been my main since 2009 and the last thing I bought was Transmet.
Do I win the legitimacy game?

is he really? just looks white to me but I've gotten very bad at spotting ethnicity.

Unfortunately hair texture can't be taken into account but he looks at least a quarter mongoloid (may just have sunken eyes and fucked up brow).