Shit Casting

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LqBiycUo_ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

What about the twink they have now?

Never got this meme. He was good in these movies.

*blocks your path*

You mean the ugly british goblin who crossdressed? He's Tim Curry if Tim Curry had no charisma.

would smash

*glares at u*

Not only could he probably send you to Hell and stomp you for saying that, but I would probably help him take you down.

*licks lips*

*tips wig*

Did he roid for this?

No, he busted his ass working out for months iirc.

It's weird to think that back in the early 2000's, this was generally the acceptable superhero body (granted Spider-Man is supposed to be lean by any standards).

Hugh Jackman in X-Men 1 was also pretty skinny and I know that prior to that, the guy had never lifted a weight in his life.

god hugh is such daddy material

Ya I prefer it the old way. Then if you go really far back the archetype hero was barrel chested with sinewy arms but that just looks odd now.

Well most superhero actors wear padding underneath their suits to make them look bigger so they match the imagery in the comics more closely. Personally I think it's better for live action not to pad the suits. Christopher Reeve had the perfect look for Superman because he was built but not massive. In the comics and cartoons he isn't drawn realistically so his body isn't shaped in a way any human is shaped, and when you translate it into live action you have to change some things or it looks ridiculous. Spider-man's eyes are the same way. In the comics and cartoons, the eyes on his mask can widen or squint, and it looks good there, but in live action it would look retarded, and that's exactly what they're doing in the new movie.

You take that back.

His goggles are stark tech, and they explained why they do that in civil war.

>BONUS: Contains the music video "HERO"!

I never saw civil war. I stay away from capeshit these days.

what a disgusting picture

As much as I love her in this movie, she wasn't the right choice for Gwen Stacy. Not an Emma Stone fan either but she simply fit the role better.

nepotism?

Holy shit, I have the body of a 2002 superhero!
Why am I always so late tho

what a disgusting picture

She swears up and down her father has nothing to do with her career but I guess you can believe whatever you want. She doesn't strike me as a liar though. Her father has said the same thing and he doesn't strike me as a liar either.

you first

You gotta bump it up to Hugh's X2 body, where he was getting a little bigger.

Awww sheeeeiiit.
This is actually a good way to measure progress!

Who are you to judge him, user?

He's not one to judge anybody.

>jews, I am coming for you!

Was it really that necessary?

nice gyno faggot

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO WILL SAVE US

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LqBiycUo_ew

How will marvlets ever recover?

You don't know what that means

t .puffed nips with wide hips

why are you staring at his nips? that's weird and gay

And that is why cartoons are superior to live action.

Are you 10?

Michael Douglas?