ITT: We trigger Sup Forums

ITT: We trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q504LcDsPk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just wonder what would actually happen if an arab looking approached the white house with a bomb looking """clock"""...

Well he 'brought it to the white house' so Obama can do the remaining tasks to make this a real bomb.

I'm not white, I'm a half and half and that sign makes me mad.

Jesus christ, are they serious?

Trump's fucked.

Not even here we call that thing 'white'. Lmao

Will Trump take over this twitter account when he is president?

Thats white enough for me

>obamas account will still be there even when he's not president, confusng everyone

what about my memes

I'll play

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE STOP YOU WIN

>makes America great

This is an obvious troll

This one has to be a joke.

I'm a Muslim.

Seen this for years and will forever refuse to believe it's real.

It just can't be.

Pretty sure it's a fake made by /fit/, they were doing this for a while

The asian cutie won.

Can an Asian man who identifies as a white male suffer from racism?

>when was the last time someone slaughtered your family and put them on a pizza?

houston, my sides have reached a stable orbit around pluto.

I swear to fucking god we need a Coup in every damn country. Even mine.

And germany - you need to get your national pride back (pic related). You have an enemy that desperately needs to be introduced to it.

Can a judge throw out a pre nup? I thought if both signed it, it was binding

>those thighs

This just makes me giggle. God damn it why can't I see these kinds of people irl?

>modern world
>freedom of contract
pick one, most of them end up in the garbage the moment it goes to court

Sometimes races are changed for censorship reasons (in the media and in police records)

Or sometimes the definition is stretched. The US includes all caucasoids in the "white" category totally 77%, if you include only fully Euro descent people it drops to only 63%

no. the pre-nup can be thrown out if other divorce laws supersede it.

youtu.be/q504LcDsPk0
for info

Oh thank fuck Brit's haven't lost all sense

Why? I don't understand. What's the point of a pre nup if it just gets thrown out when it actually applies?

Are you sure this isn't a YLYL thread?

If I would take that seriously, I would be so triggered.

triggered

>flag
Triggered already 2bh

That last line is pretty brutal lol

>manifestos
These kids gonna snackbar their school or something later?

Larry Sabato is a cuck

>not wanting to slide your dick in between Chelsea Clinton's thighs

>Explaining a nigger why having a job and not killing people is okay

This is what should be on top of that picture

This is actually a pretty good thread; at least it delivers on what it promises.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
DELET THIS

>Too much truth in that post, better call him a cuck!

Triggered storm nigger detected. Looks like I win.

What's the historical accuracy of this guy's predictions?

>TECHNIQUES FOR DILUTION, MISDIRECTION, AND CONTROL OF AN INTERNET FORUM
>
>3: TOPIC DILUTION
>
>Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding, it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a "RESOURCE BURN". By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (e.g. trolling) the forum readers there are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is enough, the readers will STOP RESEARCHING AND SLIP INTO A "GOSSIP MODE". In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are, the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the "psychological capabilities" and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to "drive the wedge".
>Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM. Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become
>U N C O N T R O L L E D.

RIGHT ON SISTERS

Doesn't mean that liberals don't live there. The fact that blue states aren't shown really makes me think.

That woman must've flunked psychology. It's positive punishment to pinch since you add in something unpleasant and negative punishment to take something pleasant away. Idiot..

>Sup Forums hates Canadians for being leftist
>/r/eddit hates Canadians for being racist
wew lad

People like that aren't real right? It's all s-satire right?

Also I'd kill my wife and the judge if that happened to me. In excruciating ways too.

>portugal still black
holy fucking top kek

>which aims to change thw way people judge appearances

Great fucking work on giving people a reason to feel disgusted and judge harder

But, of course, THIS isn't (((((racist))))).

>rabbi, whatca doing?

if whites stopped supporting shit like this, they wouldn't exist... I think I'm on to something

Well they're not going to find her.

He gets triggered by a guy mispronouncing his last name for God's sake. But the map is outdated, and he's playing it safe here hoping the DNC and Clinton scandals blow over.
He missed two or three states each time in 04, 08 and 12 IIRC

That's how dumb niggers are, they look at the video of the nigger child and the gorilla and then think "white people did this". Deport them all back to the third world or atleast let's start the race war.

>Being on damage control this hard

The Right has cuck on the brain. It's all they fucking talk about. "Liberals are cucks, Trump's uncucked, oh shit Muslims are cucking Europe, god why are you such a cuck?"

Is it any surprise this shit would pop up in their fantasies?

Reality hurts more than you think. Like every married friend I have in America says, never get married

fucking crackers dissin' our elevator trash and shit

sheit bitch

Don't confuse Republishits with rightists, pls

>ms has highest percentage of blacks
>they're cucks cuz ebony is top searched
kys

>Being on damage control in an attempt to say that I'm doing damage control

Wew lad