I AM UHTRED SON OF UHTRED

>I AM UHTRED SON OF UHTRED

What did he mean by this? Why doesn't he just say Uhtred, Jr. or Uhtred II?

bump

uhtred fitzuhtred

uhtred macuhtred

This is a fucking terrible show

GEE SAH LUH

or mildridth?

it was to be more specific because uthred the second or the og uthred died in the first ep

i like it.

DANES

SPAIN not DANE ok

Bebinbear bebinbhair bubinbur bibonbar bebimbor bebinbear bibonbeer bebinbore bebinba bahbehbro bebinbra brapinbop bebinboop beepibbaer bebinbah

God, that fucking opening narration is maximum cringe. It's supposed to be 880, not 1980.

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET

Ohwhaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaheeeeee heeeheehehehehehehe Ohwaaaaaaaa heeeeeeiioo heheheheheh eioooooooooohooohhoohohohaaaaaaheeeeeeeihoooo

Owaheeeeheeeeaaaaae haaaaaheeei hooooa wahaaaa heeeei hooooo Owaaaaaaa Heeeheeeei Hoooo

Mildrith all the way.

God damn, Ootred was/is an utter cunt.

BEBBANBURG

BABINBOO

Because that's how their culture was dumbass. Jr. is not a title they used back then. In the show they call him Utred Ragnarson because he is the son of Ragnar.

I swear whoever wrote this show plays Mount and Blade. Watching Uhtred makes me feel like I'm playing a video game. The show is more hoaky than Vikings, but Vikings is all cucked and terrible now. This show is a lot more heroic in the classic sense.

BOOBIEBOP

Danes didn't even know how to write dude

bebemnbu

I'm Uhtred, I have a claim to this land because it was my father's, even though I was later adopted by some Danes, and took up their culture, see them as my true family and renounced everything Saxon.
But the land should still be mine. I haven't been there in 30 years.
Everyone in Alfred's court hates me because I worship Danish gods, and everything would probably be easier for me if I just became a Christian, or pretended at least. Might even get support from Alfred to help take back "my land" that I should have, because my Saxon father, even though I consider myself to be Danish.

Babwaboo

UHTRED I AM CIA

HOL UP
*fucks Brida*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*kills Danes*
THAT DESTINY
*pillages Cornwall*
IS ALL
*kills his own children with voodoo magic*

Crashing this Kingdom...

kek