>So, OJ Simpson...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W3dmTystPKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey norm was kinda handsome young.

that guys is a real jerk

he's was always pretty hot until relatively recently

>kinda
literally a ringer for burt reynolds. if he had a better body and a different personality he'd have been a movie star

>if norm McDonald only looked and acted differently he would be more successful.

Really?

>it's a Norm makes everyone in the audience uncomfortable but barrels ahead anyway episode

I love that guy.

why did he get so fucking fat

He's 57

At some point you just go, "Fuck it".
But he's got this weird coke bloat thing going on too. His face is too smooth.

I actually thought the same thing when I saw this in the catalog.

yes, really. you underestimate how much proper diet and exercise effect ones looks. normie boy was handsome despite being a total slob. if he had taken care of himself he'd be a panty wetter. not even a norm fanboy btw. don't think he's that funny. at least not consistently

always though he was the best Death voice in family guy, the way he delivers lines is great

>not even a norm fanboy btw. don't think he's that funny. at least not consistently

you must not be much of a TV buff. any TV buff worth that salt can greatly appreciate his off-kilter delivery and humor. always makes for some good laughs for any seasoned buff

open your mouth and say, "oink"

>massive influx in norm threads focusing on nostalgia
>new netflix special

GEE I WONDER IF THESE THREADS ARE BEING SHILLED

nah he's ok but he's been way overvalued by internet hipsters ever since the bob saget roast. Nobody gave a fuck about him before that

>you must not be much of a TV buff. any TV buff worth that salt

I love how no one can articulate the positives of norm.

>thing happens that remind people of person
>people start talking about person

thread has a 50%+ dubs rate

Norm threads always crack

The first episode of his show, with the baseball hat guy with throat cancer, has to be the most socially awkward experience I ever had in my life

>Wow he reacted badly to the slave joke, better make a few holocaust ones

You seem socially awkward.

I laughed my ass off at the Gottfried Ghostbusters bit. But people reacting seriously to offensive jokes makes me spaz out.

Og tv edglord

The Super Dave episode is the absolute best, because Norm, who typically kinda plays his own straight man, has to play off the straight man's straight man. It's fucking gold.

the joke is that he's pretending to be offended

You're fired!

>In early 1998, Don Ohlmeyer had Macdonald removed as "Weekend Update" anchor, citing declining ratings and a drop-off in quality. Macdonald and others believed that the real reason for his dismissal was the inclusion of a series of jokes calling O. J. Simpson a murderer during and after the trial (Ohlmeyer was good friends with Simpson and supported him during the proceedings).[14] After being removed from the role Macdonald went on CBS's Late Show with David Letterman and Howard Stern's syndicated radio show accusing Ohlmeyer of firing him for making jokes about Simpson.[14] The jokes were written primarily by Macdonald and longtime SNL writer Jim Downey, who was fired from SNL outright at the same time. Downey pointed out in an interview that Ohlmeyer had thrown a party for the jurors that had acquitted Simpson.[15]

Heeeeeey uuuuuuuuuuuh, ya know what a call a dog with only two legs? Huh? Hey uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ya know what ya call it?

SAD!

youtu.be/W3dmTystPKk

>TV comedian smugly signals mainstream opinion to trained audience
>Sup Forums eats it up

>Colbert, Maher, Oliver, Noah criticise Trump
>RRRRReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>bias comedians beat a dead horse, or actually get triggered over someone elses politics Sup Forums finds it funny or annoying
really makes you think...

Don't get me wrong a jab at the president every now and then is all in good fun, being obsessed with it, should rightfully get you called a fag.

I meant to (you) this postIt's literally half an hour of Norm making the same OJ jokes over and over.

>Murder is now legal in the state of California.

so I just marathoned his Memeflix special.
it was really good. the suicide thing hit too close to home but the rest was good.

REAL