Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/862119534500749312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quick someone post this to Reddit!

GGLLRMMMMPFPFFFFFFFFF

GROMPF WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS

twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/862119534500749312

TRUMBLED CRUMPFFFFFFFFF

If any of these idiots played it fair, they would be number 1, and not by a little. They would get roasted by their friends and the rest of the "celebrities" though. You just aren't going to get big audiences when you automatically turn off half the country. I guess they would prefer praise from their moron friends and a small audience. Small audience can make you number 1. One of them needs to show some courage and not be a DNC operative. I am not against making jokes about Trump, but when you are just lying and repeating talking points, that's not funny.

top kek, these sheep still remembered when they wanted to fire him for sending that letter about hillary.
They didn't get the memo that they were supposed to like him again

>le triggered yet Sup Forums?

Yeah, hehe, yeah...

RUMPFELSTILTSKIN

Wonder what hot takes this 'free beacon' has for us.

I got you covered, bro. Already did.

they quickly downvoted it to 0

Nice work fellow 'pede!

IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAACHHHHH

>remember when in the past he did one thing that was silly and people didn't like it and now they're liking that he did something right? what a bunch of hypocrites

Causality is not hypocrisy. Changing your mind based on the actions of someone is not hypocrisy. Are you a hypocrite for inviting someone into your house when later they break in and steal your shit? I mean you were happy to have them in the first time but not the second so you must be going back on your word.

>doesn't fire him after investigating your opponent
>fires him when he's investigating your staff

wtf i love donald drumpf now

the fucking audience who had just cheered for his firing completely changed their tone solely to agree with what he was saying.

No it's more like someone trashing your place (hillshill letter), crying that he should be fired, then he goes on to bug someone else who you hate and you suddenly want him to walk because he's ''on your side''
The Trump people always wanted him gone since he saved Hillary's assin the summer by saying she broke all the laws but she din du nuffin because she didn't know she was doing anything wrong (as if that is ever grounds to not get punished)

so glad comey is gone

member when the FBI didn't announce that they're investigating someone and leak garbage over years without a charge?

and the many stupid public hearings where he tries to intimidate people by selectively saying scary things he might be investigating

>well congratulations, you got yourself impeached

is the pic of him in a blanky supposed to be a joke?

The idiot has been saying that for months now, check his twitter feed, he is straight up unhinged

Colbert, and other late-night comedians, don't usually craft the narrative, they just reinforce it. But since the news about Comey broke ten minutes before the show was filmed, Colbert had to craft the narrative in real-time.

heh

he's wearing a flag. shows his patriotism and whatnot

>I hate everything that this country was founded on and stands for, but I'm a Patriot!

Does anyone really like Comey?

The only reason Dems wanted him to stay is because he's basically the devil you know.

The guy is a self-righteous prick.

No. He puts that up when he started calling himself "The Resistance".

Leftists have been in hardcore Poe's law territory for a long time.

>no idea who keith olbermann is
>wiki
>"oh he's that ESPN guy from a while ago"
>read on
>tldr; sportscaster never the sports player

No wonder he's senile: unresolved inadequacies.

I know this is a butthurt Sup Forumsack meme but it's growing on me.

FRAMPT

It's because the average American loves America, but Democrats hate it, so they have to pretend to like it or else be rightly ignored.

>See, I'm a patriot too, resist Trump!
*touches ground with flag*

pretty great to see that moment of panic and then watch him scorn the audience for their reaction. Also, I don't watch Colbert so has he always been doing that trump impression? Fucking painful desu and truly a sign of the ass ravaged.

ww2 happened in a world of nationalism and it was the most deadly conflict in human history :\

Have you guys ever tried to get tickets to one of these shows before? There is a literal interview process the morning of. They have been doing this since Letterman was host. Rest assured, they want to control that audience as much as possible.

the problem with america is its built on white supremacy
once whites are gone the golden age can begin

is the GQ magazine all about drumpf too?

Wonder if there will be redditors in here still arguing that Colbert isn't political propaganda

Is it so hard to understand that some of us just find it funny without any political implication? It's a dumb meme that makes fun of contemporary politics that revolves around this culture of outrage.

>If we just got rid of national identity, nobody would EVER be able to find a reason to kill or make war on each other!
Leftists are literally this stupid.

well if you truly understood history you'd know that ww2 was easily avoidable and had literally nothing to do with nationalism
it was more about jews/international bankers/established powers angry that Germany wasn't kissing the ring and wanted independence and power in a world they were supposed to control. They were a danger to the established order/powers or atleast an unknown/potentially uncontrollable variable

though it is a very obvious tactic of the modern global elites to try and demonize nationalism because it so well suits their selfish & undemocratic agenda's but... feel free to believe it also if you wish

Olbermann shows perfectly why the SJW left are nothing but a pack of 2 faced lying morons,who have cried wolf that many times now that no one takes them seriously.The damage they have done to their own reputation will take generations to repair,they are their own worst enemy and nothing but a joke

He seems to be doing an impression of Alec Baldwin

wew liberals

decentralized power and freedom of association is the only way you can have a peaceful & free world

That's why Stewart was better for most of his career, he and his correspondents just shat on both sides because they're all clearly self abosrbed asshats.

I'd vote for anyone who just admitted that they were a selfish asshole, at least I wouldn't expect anything different than what we've had for the past 17 years (at least)

"craft the narative" = have an opinion

Cultural genocide.
It would be as if the only films produced or that all people had the capacity to make were capeshit. I dont want to live in that world

Far be it for me to argue with somebody's religion.

>shat on both sides

poking fun at a demo once in bluemoon is not shat on both sides.

google murray bookchin

I personally don't condone flag burning, but am willing to make an exception in this case.

Further evidence in the use of entertainment to promote the leftist agenda, instructing the masses how they're supposed to think through dumbed down comedic bits.

Oh man that's hilarious. Even the audience can't keep up with the leftist merry go round of reality distortion. Leftists are so brain-dead they don't even know what side they're on half the time.

We were always at war with Eurasia

Must be hard when you have no free thought and your handlers are all sending mixed messages. It's too hard to keep up with the days narrative.

>not waiting a day so you can actually write a joke

what are you trying to be, the news?

>Crashing this government
>With tremendous opposition, sad!

JUST

It stops being an opinion when every other single "comedy" starts parroting the exact same pro-establishment script, like during the Hillary campaign.

Donald trump shakes with his tiny hands weird haha funny

Hillary literally can't walk without being carried or using special step stools to get into SUV's - not a single peep out of any "comedy" show

YRUUUUUUUMPH STOP RUINING MY JOKES

I am loving watching these celebrities freak over this! I haven't had this much fun since election night!

People get their news from comedians, both the right and the left.

>but am willing to make an exception in this case.
Oh hello, fellow American poster from the US.

>It was merely land not owned by jews
Nice try merchant.

>Trump fired Comey
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS KING SLAY
>No, you stupid goyim, that's a bad thing!
>OH. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jesus fucking christ.

Don't worry, I'm sure the intelligence agency psy-ops handler will have STERN words with Colbert tonight so this peek behind the curtain won't happen again

>JYC liberal audience cheers at the news but Colbert is quick to inform them of what their opinion actually is
You can't make this shit up

When the Leftard scumbag pigs squeal, you know something good has been done for America.

>Leibowitz was bipartisan
lolno

No. He lied about the Wiener emails a week before the election and then failed to jump on the Russia thing quickly enough. He also wants encryption to be banned.

The only reason the Dems are with him now is because they're trying to push a bullshit Trump/Nixon impeachment narrative.

In a world of diversity WW3 will be fought between Pepsi and CocaCola. Starving 3rd world shitters will tear each other apart so they can collect natural resources and land to sell to corporations

Hollywood is having the longest hangover ever

>I'm going to pretend I don't know what context is

JOOJOOJOOJOOJOO
Kys

I now understand BLOMPF posting.

>correcting your audience because they laugh at something they shouldn't

Deja vu

He was always liberal but not a Democratic shill until Obama got into office.
You can actually watch old episodes on comedy central's website. Leibowitz always made sure to joke about both parties.

Oh are we going to complain really intently about something that's ultimately meaningless?

SURE HAVENT DONE THAT IN A WHILE

the only thing that sells on the left anymore is rabid hatred of trump.

>the Louis CK "BOOOO/YAAAAAY" pastas are now literal
And I thought having the CIA director guest on the show was the most jarring thing that was going to happen.

Why is Keith Olbermann so fucking weird and over-the-top all the time?

the memes are taking over reality

GROBANALD KRUMP IS BLINISHEDDDDD!!!!

>Please don't clap

It's like an even sadder Jeb!

He took over the show in 1999 and had pisspoor ratings for his first few years. He didn't get mainstream popularity until Bush took office and he became the voice of the liberal left, constantly attacking and running down the president. That was when he changed the format, because the Daily Show didn't used to be a sole political propaganda program. Then he coasted through the Obama years by sucking off the POTUS with all the anti-Republican goodwill his viewbase had given him by slandering Bush the preceding eight years.

jews are part of it
get over it
not saying all joos r le evil

FBI Director Comey fired and now it's time for arrests:

>Hillary Clinton

>Susan Rice

>Anthony Weiner

>Huma Abedin

>Loretta Lynch

>Afro Americans
this was funny

>shouldn't laugh at Comey being fired
why?

>wearing the flag as a blanket/cape
Damn near blasphemous if you ask me.

lol I wish

but nothing will happen

but It wasn't, it was the European economic/colonization competition and the inevitable arms race that comes with it, the only reason there hasn't been a major conflict since is because the cold wars nuclear standoff enabled globalism the circumvent most economic conflicts of interest and make growth work with competition rather than be hinder it.

>Then he coasted through the Obama years by sucking off the POTUS
Thanks for admitting you didn't even watch the show