3 superhero conflicts, 2 opposing sides. Which was your favorite? Who did you sympathize with the most? Who was right?

3 superhero conflicts, 2 opposing sides. Which was your favorite? Who did you sympathize with the most? Who was right?

Tony.

1st for captain communist is a shitty friend

DD and Punisher didn't really have a conflict. Whenever DD interferes, Punisher is like ok I'll murder something else while you're not looking.

>Who did you sympathize with the most?
Tony
Frank
The audience

Matt, Cap, Clark

BvS

>Favourite
Tony vs Steve

>Sympathy
Both Tony and Steve
Both Frank and Matt
Neither

>Right
Both
Matt
Who fucking cares?

>Favorite
Civil War

>Who was right
Tony
Frank
Superman? I mean was there even an actual argument between Batman and Superman?

Cap.
FRANK.
None. Because fuck them both.

>Superman? I mean was there even an actual argument between Batman and Superman?

Yes, whether Superman should be allowed to flaunt world law and strike terror in the daytime, when Batman was already flaunting the law and striking terror in the night.

>The audience
/thread

Tony in principle, but ultimately Cap because the heroes of the MCU are always in the right and the governments are run by incompetent assholes/supervillains.

Frank

Superman. Batman was a paranoid asshole and there very little evidence Superman was evil.

>the heroes of the MCU are always in the right
The Sokovia and South Africa incident were both caused entirely by current and former Avengers.

Stark was right

>South Africa
hardly caused by the Avengers, it was more caused by SHIELD

Cap,
Frank,
Don't care about the last one.

Batman was right. If there's even a 99% chance that the most powerful man in the world is your ally or simply apathetic toward you, you should do everything in your power to piss him off and then call it off at the last minute for no real reason, because you are insane.

...Wha?

SHIELD didn't even exist anymore by the time of AoU.

Man I love the Punisher.

Stank was right.

Tony
DD
Lex

Tony was literally supporting state control of the avengers how was Steve the communist?

Cap Vs. Iron Man
Cap
Still Cap

Cause with Sokovia, Tony explicitly creates Ultron which creates the problem.

With South Africa, Crossbones was the result of Rumlow's involvement with Hydra and the fall of SHIELD in Cap 2. He would have caused way more damage with his bio-wep if the Avengers had not stepped in.

Cap mostly but he was also a dick for not telling his friend some of the details about his parents murder.

Didnt watch

Superman obviously, Batman was being a dick that whole movie. He was fantastic and the best part of the whole film but he was still being a cock.

You're getting mixed up.

South Africa was where Wanda made Hulk go on a rampage. The Crossbones incident in Civil War was in Nigeria.

>Favorite
Cap vs Stank

>Sympathy
Steve
Frank

>Right
Steve
Frank

BvS was shit.

Oh right, the Hulk thing was brought up.

My bad

* Captain America
* Punisher
* Superman

BvS was retarded.
Civil War completely shit on Tony's side thanks to circumstances. Can't wait until we find out the people put in charge of overseeing the Sokovia Accords are all Skrulls.
Haven't seen Daredevil, so I'll just guess that's the best one by default.

Tony and Batman, I don't know about the one in the middle because I don't watch Red Batman

>the people put in charge of overseeing the Sokovia Accords are all Skrulls.
it's far worse than that user, it's members of the U.N.

So are they going to try to stop Thanos with trade embargoes?

You know, everyone likes to shit on the UN, but they aren't ineffective because of politics. They are ineffective because they can't legally maintain a military. That's why the UN is functionally just US + Friends because every decision boils down to "can we convince the US to support us with their insanely large military"

If the UN had a super powered task force, then maybe they could actually do something.

Which Russia will veto.

This is what would happen even if it had one. Let's say some fucker is killing thousands in Africa right this second, they need to call everyone in and have a vote and then pray to god one of the 5 top members does not veto the act to intervene.

wroooooooong. the UN is ineffective because of design flaws and politics.

>favorite?
Civil War
>sympathize with the most?
Punisher
>right?
Punisher

>Which was your favorite?

Daredevil/Punisher was the only one that decently hit that two-sided feeling for me. Some people thought it was cheesy, but I thought the scene on the roof where the Punisher gives Daredevil a chance to shoot him was perfectly done, and Daredevil's response (shooting the chains off himself and still trying his hardest to non-lethally end the fight) was better than how the comics did it.

Captain America/Iron Man just didn't work without the whole superhuman registration premise in the comics - where Cap was legitimately fighting for the freedom and safety of superhumans who might face violence if they came public. In the movie, Cap's whole position was basically that he just wanted to be free to do whatever he'd like, regardless of the consequences. His position's only redeeming quality is the 4th-wall-breaking >heroes of the MCU are always in the right and the governments are run by incompetent assholes/supervillains.

There wasn't even an ideological conflict in BvS. Lex set a bunch of stuff up to make Batman and Superman fight. Then Wonder Woman showed up and they fought a monster or something.

1. Neither, the whole thing was stupid
2. Daredevil
3. Neither the whole thing was stupid

The sokovia acords were so easy to fix:
"you don't want us to go in without permission? Fine, but we insert a clause that the avengers can always choose not to go in somewhere the comission orders us too".

It gives them what Iron Man wants, but prevents what Cap fears.

God Himself could be at their beck and call and the UN still wouldn't get anything done.