It's a "Jimmy cucks Chuck" episode

>It's a "Jimmy cucks Chuck" episode

Just finished the episode

Has anyone ever been so absolutely BTFO before?

K I N O
I
N
O

Needed some Mike desu

Is Chuck about to /anhero/?

This episode was satisfying.

>it's a Jimmy does Chuck a backhanded favour by forcing him to tell his exwife the truth
>he'll lose a brother but might stand to gain back someone he actually likes
>Jimmy is a literal mastermind

>implying his wife will get back with him after Jimmy revealed Chuck "The Cuck" McGill to be nothing more than a bitter schizo

I want to rub my dick on Kim's jaw

>it's a uncle fester does a crossword puzzle for 20 minutes episode

>it's an "actual sleezy lawyer shit with no Mike/Gus BB fan service" episode
Best of the season so far IMO.

is this show good yet?

Did something happen the last episode?

I kinda dropped it after 3.

not much has happened
the last episode was good though

No, nothing happened at all, back watching shitty CW shows or Dr. Who for you friend.

probably the best episode of the series so far
really only like the last 10 minutes made it worthwhile though
jimmy goes in front of the state bar association and gets to cross examine his brother on the stand

Chuck will die.

Give some credit to Kim too. He btfod Howard but got stopped along the way.

Poor Howard. I love how we're tricked into thinking he's the villain for all of season 1 when he's the only pure soul on the show.

was huey counting the hours while waiting in that motel room?

He was being a dick to Kim for no real reason iirc.

>tfw youre just a good guy who wants to do whats best for everyone and the company
>tfw you worked real hard to get to where you are today
>tfw all it got you was smack in the middle of a couple of feuding brothers

Did the original Huel actor died?

that's the same dude he just lost weight

>jimmy busts ass working as a nobody to become a lawyer
>crybaby ass brother constantly cockblocking him

i know jimmy was doing what he thought was best for kim sexler and did a stupid thing, but my fucking god they somehow made cuck a bigger cunt than skyler.

He was punishing her for fucking up. He was kind of a dick, but he's a senior partner at a major law firm.

>lick your cum for me, user

>jimmy was doing what he thought was best
>thought
Howard and Chuck deserved to lose Mesa Verde

she looks decent here
but her actual brow and eyebrows ruin it for me

fuck off, this ep was perfection

The hearing slithered to such a shitshow at the end.
In the beginning you can't even think that the jury would allow Jimmy to talk about illness.

Reminder season 1 still has the most kino episode of both breaking bad and saul

How are people pleased with the episode? Not only is chuck completely right but playing on Chuck's MENTAL HEALTH?

WHAT THE FUCK? how shit of a brother is Jimmy

delet

because there wasn't a jury and it wasn't an actual courtroom
pay attention to the show

please fuck off Chuck

Sorry wrong word, not the jury, whatever those 3 people were.

Does Chuck's mental condition makes a difference? Jimmy confessed to a felony all the same.

Chuck is an unrelenting abusive asshole, who has very few qualm with exploiting others. I'm inclined to think that he deserves what he gets at this point.

>Jimmy confessed to a felony all the same.

Did you watch the episode? Because now he's saying that he lied in his confession to calm Chuck's obvious mental illness. That was the whole point of the episode.

It wouldnt if he didnt sperg out in the chair and make it clear that he has a personal long term vendetta against Jimmy.

Makes the impression that he was setting Jimmy up rather than responding to an isolated act of crime.

Did you even watch it?
He tried to play off that confession as a lie said to make his brother regain sanity, then Chuck slid the fuck away from reason, making it a possibility that he just fucked up the addresses and blamed Jimmy in some hysteric schizoid episode.

Didn't you listen at all to what Jimmy said? He confessed that the tape is really him saying that, but his argument is that Chuck is insane and he only said it to make him feel better. Meanwhile Chuck's case is that he played up his mental health issues to get a confession out of Jimmy. Chuck proving that he's both completely mental AND has a clear grudge against his brother helps Jimmy's case tremendously.

>mfw chuck got BTFO so hard, he is publicly humiliated, unable to practice law anymore and jimmy has to give him a job sorting his mail

Chuck isn't done yet. He's still somehow gonna destroy Jimmy's career practicing elder law.

She's quite a handsome woman.

So everything you say to a crazy person is completely disregarded?

If they can't prove you actually meant it, sure.

Do you have brain problems?
Or are you just baiting?
Jimmy proved he had good reason to lie when he was being recorded. Plus he wasn't under oath or anything.

Chuck could not handle that sort of business. He would notice an off-kilter stamp and dress up in his tinfoil suit and bicycle to the post office in the night because the sun has too much electricity and call the postmaster general and say there is an emergency and he has to be let in immediately and when the grumpy postman appeared to let him he would start complaining about the crooked stamp but then notice something wrong with how they sort mail and wind up giving him a lecture about Silence Dogood. Also he makes Howard come and watch.

Jimmy is going to destroy Chuck. This trial incident may be the last straw.

A guy whose defining character trait is ego isn't going to commit suicide.

who doesn't, what a goddess

And rape him they did

can chuck be booted out of HHM at this point? Is Howard's father dead?

Jimmy used Chucks 'mental illness' against him. What's going to happen now is Chuck is actually going to die due to eletromagnetism

Ahahahahahaaaa

Yep. Jimmy just killed Chuck.

Wow, did you just now realize that Jimmy is an ass hole? It's like the people who complained about how dark The Sopranos got in its later seasons.

Chuck freely admits he "exaggerated" his illness to get Jimmy to confess. Why is chuck allowed to lie and mislead on that recording, but Jimmy isn't?

>There are people who STILL haven't realized Chuck is crazy

btw walter white is the bad guy

How? It's not a physical illness.

Cute. I have a huge hardon for women that remove their high heels and walk around barefoot whenever they have the chance.

>chuck is mentally ill
>goes to crazy house
>electro shock
>chuck is cuck

>jimmy proves chuck's disease is not real
>chuck will make sure he dies to it just to spite him

BRAVO VINCE

leave chuck to me

Remember when Vince was saying BCS would be before, during and after BB?

>Mr. McGill, Dr. Pence will see you now.

It is already.

We have what, like 3min total of black & white flash-forwards that show absolutely nothing? Literally everything else is le 2004.

>Chuck's disease is real
>The battery placed in his coat pocket burned a hole through his heart
>He dies, and Jimmy gets blamed by Kim
>He can't be arrested because everyone thought his disease was bullshit.

He'd be convicted for manslaughter in that case.

No, you're right. Just because we all know that Chuck faked his condition and did something horrible to Jimmy, doesn't mean either of those are borne out of hysteria or rage or any other issues.

The commission would probably now at least need to consider what's more likely (if not beyond reasonable doubt); meticulous Chuck who fooled (almost) everybody making a mistake with the Mesa Verde papers, or Jimmy doing something devious (i.e. forgery) to get something to his advantage. Given what everyone's just seen in court, the latter is far more salient to everyone's mind, because Jimmy's done just that once again with the battery in cross-examining his brother.

I hope the court rules accordingly and drives Jimmy to change his identity because I'm still sort of yearning for an 'adventures of Saul Goodman' series that I expected before season 1 began.

This. I thought it would've taken Chuck much more than that to sperg out in public given what's happened thus far.

Manslaughter requires either gross negligence or an illegal act. Jimmy, and any reasonable person, would think giving a battery to Chuck would be harmless.

If I was Jimmy I'd just drive my brother into pure madness rubbing his chick with dildos and my dick on Kim's cheeks

faggot jimmy "I luv muh brother"

>literally everything else is 2004.
no

>chuck gets really depressed and is about to pull the trigger
>calls suicide hotline
>the x rays from the phone kill him

BRAVO VINCE

This. Five-o was the epitome of kino. Banks should have won something ffs!

Reminder Banks will die before Jimmy becomes Saul.

Reminder Aaron Paul will be totally bald before Jesse makes an appearance.

kek

C

U

C

>episode doesn't feature mike 'i'm 89 but nobody can stop me' ehrmantraut
>is instantly the best episode of the season

really activates my almonds

And so will Bob Odenkirk. Point? If Aaron Paul actually has a noncameo role in this show it's the end of his career. Won't even be able to afford a ps6

there's no way the writers are that retarded

>Roommate gives me shit for loving Saul because "it's boring and for people who don't work hard. Hard workers love fun shows you can enjoy."
>Have to listen to him cakling like a retard while watching Bazinga and Agents of Shield

His career is already dead. He must be spamming Vince's voicemail.

thank for your blog post

Im not him but fuck you for responding like that to such a trivial thing

More like on Kim's feet

thank you for your anime post

Her feet are disgusting. Feet are the least sexual part of a woman's body by far. Those veins...ugh.

Gas all the foot-fetishists now please!

No
Better Call Soles

>Feet are the least sexual part of a woman's body by far.

look at this pleb

And for all those who don't know, when someone is having a mental episode, such as a psychotic break or severe schizophrenic episode, etc., it is advisable to go along with it and agree with them until they calm down. Trying to convince them that they are just imagining things usually only makes this worse and they can be dangerous to others and themselves. Any mental health professional will tell you this. So what Jimmy said on the tape was actually advisable and could be argued as such. He was also his brothers guardian. Chuck really fucked himself by not having proof of the document forgery, introducing a tape that is not connected to any provable crime, and then spazzing out in the hearing, proving to the hearing board that he is mentally ill. He even admitted freely that his allergy to electricity is not even a medically accepted condition and he has never been diagnosed by any doctor. KEK. He is so fucked it's not even funny. Why do you think everyone in the room was face-palming?

I wonder if Bill Burr still had hair they would have used him instead