Interantional over 100kg thread

How a korean can be fat while your country is empty from real food (beef, salmon, real vegetables etc) ?
You just eat noodles by kilos ?

108.8kg

started at 136kg about 8 months ago

progress has been slow but steady

Shut the fuck up and stop croaking you dumb french bastard.

Woah that was pretty uncalled for

checking in

what a gay feminine body kys

thats not 100kg

unless you are like 7' tall

I'm trying to gain weight, I'm at 71kg from 65kg in August

Great job, user.

I started at 148 kg and have so far gotten down to 136 but unfortunately got slowed down a lot.

My right leg is very slightly longer than my left and that makes walking and running unbearable, but the length difference isn't enough for surgery apparently as far as my doctor is concerned, he says the difference is so small that a break and reset of the bone could make the leg too short and invert the problem.

It's hard for me to do cardio, I had a treadmill with tilt control that I kept slightly angled that made running possible with no pain (and helped rapidly lose that weight over a short time) but the treadmill motor broke and I can't afford another.

Does anyone know any good cardio exercises that are feasibly doable by someone so fat but also not going to fuck my hip up from my gimped leg?

I hoped we could talk about both trying to lose weight and gain weight itt tbqh

tfw 51 kg
i want to be faaaaaaat

tfw 39kg

I will never understand the "I can't gain weight" meme. Unless you have a golf ball for a stomach, there are meals so calorically packed that you can pound 3000 calories down your throat in a single big meal.

i'm poor
i have 100 (less than 2 dolla) rubles/2 days to spend on food

Oh damn, I'm sorry Ivan.

Fry what you can in butter I guess?

Your stomach can't handle too much food and you get stomachache and often get constipated. I eat just above 3000 calories a day and I barely can get into me without feeling like shit in my stomach. Especially high fat food makes you feel totally shit.

butter cost around 200 rubles
i will die 4 days without food

exercise is a minimal part of weight loss

are you tracking calories? that's by far the best way to make sure you're on track to lose weight. even if you fuck up (i've been fucking up a lot lately due to muh depression) you can recover somewhat

also /fat/ on /fit/ is pretty good for talking to other fatties

pic related is progress so far

hit post too early

>pic related is progress so far

nothing noticeable up top really. my ass is a lot smaller though which sucks when sitting down (less padding)

Yes I am tracking. At my weight the fitness guides say I can do 2100 a day as a target for 2lbs loss a week. For the first few weeks when I was exercising I was losing that, or more easily. Since I lost that I am still eating the same but the loss is down to half that.

I litterally have to remind myself to eat and force more than i would like down to keep myself at 80 kg

Dropping over 30kg in 8 months sounds fantastic, what's your goal weight?

>300 lbs
>No tits

Fucking envy. I have huge torpedo tits at the same weight. Even as I lost some and my stomach tightened I still had all my shirts poking out from my tits. I fucking hate it

also this
>tfw 51 kg and small tits

Why did he bleached his skin?

>i've been fucking up a lot lately due to muh depression

This seems to have been what really did me in. I was a skinnyfag from childhood up until I was 16, everyone in my family was. Started having attacks in public shortly after a family member died and got diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. I got depressed and blew my life up, lost every friend, dropped out of society as a whole. Ate and ate and never left the house, flew right up to 330lbs. I'm 27 now, I've lost down to 305 now as I try and pick back up a normal life.

It's been hard, spending 11 years doing nothing but drinking literally nothing but coke and eating extremely excessively is a hard habit to break, even with an eating goal of 2000 calories, easily enough to be good, I feel like I'm fucking starving 24/7

If you're an average height (178cm) your TDEE at sedentary is 2800kcal. to lose 2lbs/week you should eat a 1000kcal deficit per day, or 1800 calories.

The first couple of weeks you were probably losing water weight, especially if you were cutting out foods high in sodium. If I eat a bag of chips I can gain like 10lbs for that week and then it gradually goes away.

PROTIP: Unless you're a pro athlete, don't include exercise in your calories. You will probably overestimate how many calories you are burning (cardio machines are infamous for this, to make you feel better) and overcompensate with food. Don't even enter it into MFP or whatever you are using to track.

Somewhere around 80kg-85kg. That's on the high end of normal for my height (6'2", 188cm).

I've been sorta lucky with that.

I think it was different lighting because of the shower curtain. My old shower curtain was white which probably made it brighter, which my camera adjusted to compensate.

I'm pale as fuck like in the pic on the right

That sucks. My biggest problem is I'm a "bored" eater. If I'm sitting on the computer, I can go through a jar or two of peanut butter or a 1.5lb bag of pepperoni in a sitting and be at 7000 calories without even breaking a sweat (literally).

Pic related

>322 slices of pepperoni

wtf

>exercise is a minimal part of weight loss
"How to keep been fat" Tje book.
Exercise is the base as it encreases your caloric consuption while doing nothing.
Also it is healthier to be shaped and overweight than to be just normal.

Hahaha you fat fuck

Used to be 112 kilos 3 months ago, now I'm 91.

gros porc

idk what that is in real units but I'm over 100 lbs hello

>exercise is the base
all the exercise in the world isn't going to make you lose weight if you eat more calories than you burn

exercise IS a minor part of weight loss. the general rule is weight loss (or gain, if you're bulking) is 80% food, 20% exercise.

there's a reason the saying is "abs are made in the kitchen"

that doesn't mean exercise is useless obviously

yup

about a pound and a half

basically 3 of these

Im 68 kg 5'9. Used to be skinny fat but have been going to gym for past 3 months and have shed a lot if stomach fat(treadmill, machine cardio exercises)and gained muscles.

>tfw i was 96 rapidly approaching 100
>got scared of being morbidly obese and started losing weight
how do you do it bros? how can you pass the magical threshold?

shitty eating habits that started as a kid helped a lot

mom would work until 6 or 7, then be home an hour later due to her commute

school """lunch""" was at 10am so i usually skipped breakfast

meaning i didnt have anything to eat for 9 hours except whatever i could make (microwavable shit like hot pockets, pb&j, chips, etc)

Who here /intermittentfasting/

If you dont increase the calories you wont do anything. If you are a landwhale amd behave as such you wont get nowhere because just cutting the food is not enought. I've been there. Also the morale boost of working out is something you dont get with anything else. And you need morale.

me

>eat breakfast at 7am
>fast for 5 hours
>eat lunch at noon
>fast for 5 hours
>eat dinner at 5pm
>fast for 14 hours

>just cutting the food is not enought
If your body uses 2500 calories a day and you eat 2000 calories a day, you will lose 1 pound a week.

Exercise is there to increase the calories you burn, but it's not nearly as big a factor as food.

It's a hell of a lot easier to eat 500 calories than it is to do 500 calories of exercise.

Same but I eat dinner at 6 and have been skipping breakfast. Just starting about a week ago and feeling good so far.

I'm 142kg
Topped the scale at 163kg last year

I want to drop to at least 110kg, that's normal people weight

Yeah no, try 85kg only of course if you above 1m80

at your level, you might as well steal food
the prison will feed you if you get caught

That's still pretty obese

I believe I could be happy at 101 kg

It’s still far from what normal weight is.

Idk man I eat like every 2 hours, don't exercise, and eat junk all the time and I'm barely 70kg at 180cm.

Says the 130cm Jap

Going to really depend on your height.

If you're 196cm then 110kg is going to be pretty okay if you want to have some bulk look to you and not be a spindly lanklet.

110kg as someone that is like 170cm is going to still look fat

Good luck with that, man. Easy roads are easy to go in both ways.

What is 100kg in American units? ((Sorry I’m not the best))

2.2 lbs per kg