Trish Walker

Is she the best Marvel girl Sup Forums?

Thats not wanda

I hope she becomes Hellcat in the Defenders.

She fucked a dude just days after he tried to strangle her.

No, she's a slut.

Post yfw Cheese and crackers! actually happens

>not having a breath control fetish

He seemed like a nice guy once he was back in his right mind. How was she to know he was a retired experimental super soldier?

And her mother's abuse of her probably left her with a few kinks.

How is this different from any normal female behavior exactly?

She carried the show for me, at least she was less annoying, competent and actually feminine.

No because shes fucking stupid and never fully grasped how dangerous Killgrave was until a damn gun was pointed at her head

Was anyone getting a lesbo vibe from her in the first few episodes?

I really don't understand how anyone likes her. I felt like she constantly looked down her nose on everyone. Just really smug and hoity-toity.

There's something about her jaw that really turns me on. Well, just her face in general, but I'm weirdly aware of her jaw.

I like her voice a lot, too. I'd pay just to hear her whisper dirty things in my ear.

Still, I prefer Karen as a waifu.

i really wanna be her friend!

Marvel doesn't have BEST female characters, they have ''not as worse as'' characters.

As in she sucks but is not as bad as Jessica Jones.

Even back in the first Transformers in 07 she > Megan Fox

>Jessica doesn't want Luke Cage getting involved in capturing Kilgrave for fear of his safety

>Brings Trish along for the final mission

Atwell, and Ritter.

Cause unlike all those other useless bitches Marvel hired, they can actually ACT.

That's because of what Cage can do under his control. Trish doesn't have any powers that would be dangerous to anyone.

Except Woll was acting her ass off in both seasons of DD and Dawson is great also.

Jess & Trish are completely gay for each other, they're just fighting against it.

>her comics on the newsstand in Civil War when Bucky is buying fruit and shit
Subtle

Really? That's fucking awesome

Wait, what comics? Hellcat? Or in-universe Patsy comics?

Looked like the In-Universe Patsy ones. I only had the chance to see the movie in 3D, so they were extra-out-of-focus. But I'm 95% sure they were the same comics that one dude wanted her to sign.

If that's true, then cool, I'm glad this Feige/Perlmutter shit isn't getting too out of hand.

Yeah the way she was all bitey with Nuke was a turn on.

Does she get the nickname Hellcat in bed Sup Forums?