>the Templar will never consort with beasts
I'm starting to like these guys

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/twokinds?ty=h
patreon.com/preach?ty=h
patreon.com/avasdemon?ty=h
patreon.com/CtrlAltDel?ty=h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, I have to respect the creator for putting that like there word for word.

Was that templar guy from before in on the templar's plan to kill all tigers and keidran sympathizers or was he just a patsy?

Is Florra still preggers or she kid out?

Just preggers, barely a baby bump.

This Webcomic drags so much ass it's stupid.

It's literally the "Can we move along now I'm all out of time cards." of webcomics.

still pregnant

How much actually happened after she learned she's pregnant? Since that's around the time I actually stopped.
Don't know which is worse this or Ava's Demon in how slow everything is.

Does it hold the record for slowest webcomic time in history? Weren't they on the island for like three days and it took seven years for that arc to finish?

remember when the comic made slavery wacky and fun with two wacky slaves

In all fairness eric was supposed to come off as a creepy hypocrite

or maybe I'm giving tom too much credit

You realize this is probably a wolf false flag operation. They have crystals, which humans don't use.

REMOVE KEIDRAN RACE WAR NOW

>noticed that the templar's mask protrudes too much from his face
although that could just be a mistake

God damn is this thing still going?

How much money does it make?

People like to bitch about Berserk, but holy shit, at least stuff HAPPENED on that goddamn boat. Meanwhile, the entire Island in TK was near pointless aside from the Laura stuff.

The guy who makes this is the brother of Markiplier.

Oh no! They are being attacked by Organization XIII

Save us, Sora!

Yeah, and I think they went to a con together once and they both had booths set up (his Furry comic next to Mark's). That must of been awkward.

only 299 dollars a month ignoring any cash he gets from commissions

patreon.com/twokinds?ty=h

for comparison
patreon.com/preach?ty=h

I wonder how much money markiplier makes from his videos

holy shit i remember this comic from fucking 2008
you mean it's still going?

Think patreon.com/avasdemon?ty=h is a better comparison with them both being a web comic. I would have thought he would be getting more but the comic isn't really going anywhere fast so I can't think of why anyone would support it since it's not like the art is anything to write home about unlike Ava's Demon which is much more stylish.

???

Yep

Is this still going? Christ, it feels like a lifetime.

Depends on what your definition of "still going" is. Since it takes years for anything to really happen.

sweet zombie jesus, and the art doesn't seem to have improved much either

I have such a strange feeling about this. I was also reading it around 2008 and it really feels like something out of an another life.

Wait this is twokinds?

Huh.

The art got better

Man, Prequel has been running since 2011 and its on day six of comic time. I haven't followed Twokinds since 2009 ish, but did it seriously take 7 years to cover three days?

patreon.com/CtrlAltDel?ty=h makes me feel dirtier.

I think Freefall holds the record.

that's still one of my favorite Penny Arcade comics ever, it's just perfect in every way

Have you seen how it started out? It's gotten so much better.

>It will never die
Ugggh

To be fair at least tk is updating regularly but prequel is still the infinitely better comic

>maybe

>this comic still exists.

The guy has improved since the comic started. But I hope he would, the comic is like 10 years old.

Freefall is like 15 years old, but like 6 weeks have passed comic time.