I'm so brittish, I shit the queen

Why is VM Varga so based?
He's the best, most interesting character on Fargo. I fucking love how pathetically brittish he looks. Bad haircut, bad teeth, bad suit, and bad posture, yet he's creepy and intelligent. Fargo general discussion fags. Underaged need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did i see him in the wonder woman trailer?

hes literally he malvo of this season and not as good

>tfw you start adopting his mannerisms

He's great.
He's so unlikable in every way, yet I'm glued to the screen. He's more like Javier in NCFOM.

Lol imagine if we made an American character fat, sharting himself and uneducated/non white in one of our shows. The shitstorm would be unheard of. But hey, our humour has more depth than shallow clichés and pathetic accents.

guess you didn't see In Bruges

Mall Cop

Irish

>The shitstorm would be unheard of

lol, nobody watches british tv shows

Honestly not sure how I feel about him yet. I'm surprised there's no mention of bridge player waifu.

>tfw he says he's American when asked where he's from

>literally 3 threads going on about her
Smh

i thought he was kinda lame in Harry Potter. it's great watching him let loose.

This must be bait?

Even the american shows and movies cast a disproportionate amount of british actors and actresses these days

GoT, BoB, Lotr, rome, most capeshit are just a few of Sup Forums's most discussed with large british casts.

Apparently it's due to americans , whith a few exceptions of course, having less stage acting and development time, relying instead on good looks

He's got a point though. Brittish shows are more reserved, like their culture compared to american culture. I can't stand brittish drama, but I love brittish humor unlike most americans.

British drama tends to show a lot more flaws in their characters unlike a lot of american drama in which every character is a 10/10 genius plotter.

I know we all know it's shit but some of the US's most popular shows are things like vampire diaries, pretty little liars, etc, etc. Rigid acting but 10/10 looks is a trademark of US drama

Neil should be in more stuff

none of you blind faggots could say I'm right?

Well shit, he looks completely different in everything. I thought you were trolling.

Why is the poor brother so ugly? Wtf

>british "humour"

>completely different
he just doesn't smiling and has a moustache

He's heading some shady multi-national crime organization, so I think he is just ugly to be unnoticed. That's why they target war torn shit holes & minnesota.

you are right - he was also the narator in the ep. 3 Fargo animations

youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE

fuck Fargo :the series

british actors and australian actors are "everywhere" BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAPER.

THEY WILL NEVER GET A TASTE OF AMERICAN HOLLYWOOD JEW PAYCHECKS.

He actually reminds me of teachers I've had. I'm a britbong though.

What's that Fargo season where there was a creepy antagonist with eccentric mannerisms and eloquent speech? I think it was the same season where an everyday person gets in over their head with a crime.

S2

STFU

This season is trash
Literally nothing good

>le Fargo is baed mkay

then don't watch it then retards, leave the kino for the patricians

S3 is pleb filter, why don't you try having some actual taste.

he's not british though

is this guy like Gary Oldman? master of disguise? he was literally unknown/invisible until this Vargas role, but now i see he was even in Macbeth (2015) and The big Lebowsky, and The isle of dr Moreau
(thogh they weren't really big roles)

excellent taste

don't post in these threads anymore, they are below you

Keep a consistent name so I can keep you filtered please.

Second season.

Wait, none of that happened. Suck my dick.

Given that the entire reason the show exists is for that I don't see what the problem is.

He's in Kingdom of Heaven too, and he does the voice of the main guy in Anomalisa.

you are part of the problem

Also disguised in this example of patrician kino.

Im so American I shit dairy queen.

I'm so American I shit myself.