Do women feel loneliness...

Do women feel loneliness? I mean are there girls like us posting on a forum together complaining about chads and posting memes about asian women stealing white cock?

>Do women feel loneliness? I mean are there girls like us posting on a forum together complaining about chads and posting memes about asian women stealing white cock?

No to fucking all of this

Only fat and mental ones

Yes, that's what Tumblr is, except they consider straight white men to be the normies/Chads.

this

Maybe in Albania. Here in America, fat and crazy chicks still have boyfriends or husbands.

There is a forum like that here in Norway but they still all have boyfriends or husbands.

>Do women feel loneliness?
yes, but it's not as big a deal as for guys. as long as you're not fat, ugly or full of mental problems it's pretty easy to find some guy who's willing to try a relationship

you don't want to go to majority girl forums like lolcow anyway, it's full of the most batshit crazy catty bitches you've ever seen

it's 100 times easier for a girl (even a relatively ugly one) to find a guy to hang out with and have sex with from time to time. in fact women don't even have to put any effort into it, they guy will do all the job. so a woman, especially a young one can't really be "lonely" unless she wants to be alone for some time to feel melancholic or something

Ofc, that's most reason why they turn into feminism.

>are there girls like us posting on a forum together?
yes, and

It's even easy for ugly girls take these girls from my high school for example have had relationships and even have a kid now.

That's what you think, you were not on the other side and don't know how thing are there.

I'm a girl and have been shitposting here since 2014. Can't bully me away desu.
>about asian women stealing white cock?
Back when I was a weeb I used to think that

Post bobs and vegAna, or rape u next week

Why would a woman come here or get most of the humour I don't get it,

don't listen to post feet

This

The virgins here aren't miserable because they're lonely but because no one will validate them. Not the same

yes, women take celibacy way harder than men

all the virgins here painting the world as run by heartless women are just that, virgins.

Women play games, but they are not bitches for doing so, you're a spineless shit to fall for them.

Women seek attention, but they are not bitches to do so, you're a weak "muh friendzone" failure for giving too much of it to them, and a beta fake-though guy for being incapable of giving attention whatsoever.

Women are scatter-brain psychos, but they precisely expect you to keep a lid on the psycho, for your sake and hers.

Women are also nice and nurturing, they genuinely take pleasure in taking care of you and remembering the little things you like and discovering your world

>inb4 muh gril spotted
That just shows how far gone you are. Most men (actually the definition of men) are well aware of women's crap, don't take an ounce of it, but still love women.

If it weren't for grilz, I'd live in the woods smoking weed all day
>muh for myself
Now you sound like chick bullshit 101.
Go ahead, work out and make money just "for yourself" and of course "the pack", your fedora-bros. Do that and come and tell me you're not some rationalizing turbo-autist.

If they are unable to start families then yes. Absolutely yes.

Hahaha I was sure this was an ironic fucking post until the end
Unironically kill yourself dumb roastie

Kys megavirgin
This

Sometimes

>youre a vijuhhnnn
Nah. Just not a beta orbiter like Pierre there who thinks women are babbies who shouldnt carry the responsibility for their behaviour

>posting memes about asian women stealing white cock?

That's myth.
Many Japanese women are loneliness too.

lonely beautiful jap girls lonely sitting on Sup Forums?
find me one

>insulting on the internet makes me though
>bashing grilz makes me manly

Yes, their forum is camsoda.com

the funny thing is that this buttblasted virgin autist is a russian gastarbeiter who keeps posting how great pitin is. turns out he is just a bitter loser (as expected)

ReadWhat are you even saying Ivan?

you know perfectly well what i am saying, Ivan

>women play games, but let's still get angry at men

Very typical for a french man to want women to bear 0 responsibility.

No I dont. And you're clearly the virgin incel if you think you can just let women walk all over like some cuck boy and holding them unaccountable.

i never implied that, Ivan, and i just pointed out that you are a bitter virgin (and you clearly are). what else could we expect from a putin supporter who cleans toilets in switzerland?

>Do women feel loneliness?
Well maybe as much as men, maybe not, but it's a fact that women suffer more than men from mood affective disorders (except for bipolar disorder type I and II)

>i never implied that
>and you clearly are
Well you clearly did if you disagree with me. And most likely a virgin yourself.
>expect from a putin supporter who cleans toilets in switzerland
You're insane and clearly mad at someone.
One might even say bitter

Ivan, your virginity is showing again. go back to working on that toilet, it should be clean and shiny just like your swiss master likes it, or he'll kick you out again

>toilets
>virgin
U mad

Your are the definition of nu-male beta cuck, kill you're self