Olympic athlete kidnapped by police in Brazil

Olympic athlete kidnapped by police in Brazil

news.com.au/sport/sports-life/new-zealand-olympian-jason-lee--kidnapped-by-police-in-rio-de-janeiro/news-story/b295e7d12df51ebba9a8d0ddbf8390a5

Fucking...... kek

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/sport/sports-life/new-zealand-olympian-jason-lee--kidnapped-by-police-in-rio-de-janeiro/news-story/b295e7d12df51ebba9a8d0ddbf8390a5
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stupid Brazilians

Bump

Kek wills an 4K HD Necklacing!

What's with the cheese puffs?

Seriously why it's held in Brazil? Might as well do it in Iraq.

Captured one of our athletes? Mobilize the Army!

Damn, they really do look like cheese puffs.... kek

>10/10 body and tits
>butterface

what happened here ?

Sauce please

Spilled their spaghetti.

A mudslime got his 70 virgins and that's one of the victims

Very progressive letting your women fight on the front lines of your army.

Or Chicago

... seriously? Are you new to, everything?

>man_spills_cheetos.jpg

Waiting on Brazil for the response.

Waiting patiently.

Is this making a comeback? I saw it everywhere about a decade ago, it went away for a while, and now this is the third time in the last couple days.

>not having the shooting app

hue hue heu strikes again! How many athletes will be killed? My bet is 10+.

That bitch is fine fuck you tahm bout bruh?

There are no women in the regular infantry, this I can tell you as a fact as I am myself in the Infantry. We have two regiments and there are no females in any of them.
Our reserves on the other hand have a bunch of female Sgts and Cpls that most of the time don't know what the fuck they are doing and it's really funny watching them trying to command men and respect.

Fucking hell Brazil, even Russia did better than you.

It's just one guy posting it over and over again, sort of like how I just keep on posting this over and over again. When you find something you enjoy you don't need to justify it.

m8

Whats the story on the pic?

A muzzie went kablooie

kek I'll admit it I missed the joke.
Fuckin leaf

I know that we have a Hue community here in Auckland. Someone should pay them a visit.

send in the dingos

leave no wombato alive

Okay honestly I don't know. Some user posted in another pol topic about a terrorist attack,but this pic wasn't related to that particular attack... so I don't know where it's from

Shit I can imagine this happening so easily. The cops acting polite while doing it too because they know the guy can't do shit.

I know I'm hiding inside until everything is over.

So they can kick the shit out of you there too?

Wait ur one of the athletes going to Rio?

You wanna fucking go yankee doodle?

It's great, man. Western normies have literally no conception of what Brazil is like as a country. They do not understand that current policies are aimed at making our countries like Brazil.

I hope this wakes a lot of people up.

Dont get cheeky m8 ill reck u cunt come see me irl.

>“I’m not sure what’s more depressing, the fact this stuff is happening to foreigners so close to the Olympic Games or the fact that Brazilians have to live in a society that enables this absolute bullshit on a daily basis,” he wrote.

How horrific that Brazilians have to live in brazil! I'm sure it has nothing to do with its demographics & people & politics...
fucking retard

No word of a lie mate i'll drop those mulatto cunts off in South Auckland the next time i see them hitchhiking.

I know a female TF officer in 2ER who only spent 2 days in the field on her commissioning course and let her pass. RNZIR is just one regiment, the units (1R, 2/1, and the three TF ones) are just battalions.

Liberals really have no clue how bad things could get, and how bad they WOULD get under liberal agendas

Leaf beating the fuck out of Dingo-Feeders at their own game.
>Is this real life?

Hey bro, your spectrum is hangin out.

>South Auckland
Looks lovely. Like an south central with taller minority's.

It was just a prank silly gringos :)

>Drunken Master Ivan teaching sober people a lesson

Wiri is charming this time of year.

>Jiu-Jitsu athlete Jason Lee

Wow, olympian jiu-jitsu athlete kek

That's actually a really common tactic in South America and the Caribbean. One time it almost happened to me while I was walking back from the grocery store. I can't remember exactly what happened but they pulled up next to me in a car and pointed a gun I think I just said fuck you and laughed and then ran backwards 2 feet and dove behind a tree and they left

I kept going to that grocery store , they're just looking for people who will easily comply I think, like this world class jiu-jitsu champion

>When it actually happens to you, it actually reinforces how dangerous this city is and how lucky we are to live in Australia.
You know your country is fucked when people would rather live in Australia

>Sup Forums vs leddit

9/11
15/4
daily school shootings
daily theater shootings
Snowden's betrayal

Chill out huebroos, we don't want to have a brawl with the Australians now... Leave them alone, they just stay in their island wondering how come they get there. They are boring af and offers no real competition.

>Brazil Is Murder Capital Of The World
>talks shit
>HUE HUE HUE

Every day I thank god I wasnt born in Rio de Janigger. This kimd of shit would never have happened in Minas Gerais, but the government had to be like
>BUT MUHH RIIIO

Why are these coconut heads always so built? What the fuck do they even eat on their shitty islands?

t. jelly skinnyfag

>built
>fat
pick one

>what's a flag

at the least we arent the jewish capital besides Israel

>muh 9/11 2.977

>9/11
>15/4
>daily school shootings
>daily theater shootings
>Snowden's betrayal

Um, couple of hoaxes and the one honest government employee they found? Exactly what is this supposed to indicate?

At least we arent the jewish capital in the west

>muh woorld trade centuh

>murders
>falling buildings
>tyrannical government
>dangerous animals
>bombs

I think we should host the Hunger Games and not the Olympics.

Mc Donalds

>9/11
>15/4
>daily school shootings
>daily theater shootings
>Snowden's betrayal
>afraid of BRICS' NDB

Says Australia's retarded brother.

Samoans are fucking huge man, just genetically really tall and their diet is garbage so they end up being giants with the weight more evenly distributed than like on a shorter person.

>news.com.au/sport/sports-life/new-zealand-olympian-jason-lee--kidnapped-by-police-in-rio-de-janeiro/news-story/b295e7d12df51ebba9a8d0ddbf8390a5
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

pretty sure that dog has autism

>Snowden's betrayal

Pretty good for a leaf.

Jesus Christ human innards are disgusting

>mfw realizing all that is inside me

So it begins

The shitskins moving in slow motion are more likely to be on something. Any white man that has been in a fight knows he can take hits like that and keep going.

chile pls pinochet us

are they ok? did they survive?

>kidnapped by police
That's called being arrested.

ITT: Huehues try to justify their country being more nigger-tier than Burkina Faso.

desu i rather be subservient to my jewish overlords than live in the monkeys nest you call a country. At least were 60% white still, while you are 100% Afro chimp.

Ausfags are dingo feeders
NZfags are maori food

IT BEGINS
>going to rio de janegro
>E V E R

Spam, it's samoas national food.

Hahaha that's very funny fucking blonde faggot.

>not realizing that your Jewish overlords are literally aiming to turn America into Brazil

>ordem and progresso

Oh, one more thing: He looks like your everyday criminal. Thanks police.

This is actually quite common here.

>LiveLeak.com
How could anyone with an internet connection think it was a good idea to hold any sort of international event in Brazil?!?!

christina model fgt

yeah I think they walked it off. Theyre fine

me on the left.

kinda like that Mummy guy i like him

Brazil is fine senpai
Rio de Janeiro is the problem, no one likes that shitholes, no. fucking. one
yet the governement loves it for some reason, I hope everything goes wrong in that shit olympics

Brazil is a shithole too many niggers mullato's and brown people

yea that would sting a bit but the adrenaline will keep you up

>no sources anywhere else on the net
>the fuck didn't even file a report with the actual police
doubt.jpg

Brazilians are worse than niggers. Our crime rates are higher than Africa's.

Just nuke us please.