ITT: only movies that scarred you as a child

ITT: only movies that scarred you as a child

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1QeShToq-E&t=20m55s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had to be taken out of the theater during this. Signing a deal with Satan was crazy.

It scared me with quality

Disney's Pinocchio.

>The puppeteer locking him in a cage and threatening to chop him into firewood
>Pleasure Island, and the children screaming for their mothers as they slowly transform into donkeys
>Monstro, the giant whale with piercing red eyes that erupts from the stormy sea to eat them

That movie was MESSED UP to watch as a child.

James and the giant peach, i still find the Rhino rather unnerving.

Lots of movies scarred me.

>children screaming for their mothers as they slowly transform into donkeys
But terribly arousing as an adult

Not Sup Forums but Ernest's Halloween, the shit with that ogre thing pasting kids to a tree to eat them or their souls, I noped right out of that movie. Popped out the VHS and never watched his stuff again.

My friend. I was afraid of those trolls for years.

This

Also Fantasia's Night on Bald Mountain

This scene. When I was 4 or 5. Those tree ghost things messed me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1QeShToq-E&t=20m55s

fucking coachman

Anastasia when Rasputinturned to dust really freaked me out. Then I watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and was convinced that turning into dust was a legitimate way to die.

My mom could not figure out why I would think I shouldn't be watching this. I didn't know how to express that the judge with an asshole for a mouth and balls for a chin was bothering me, so when I told her I felt disgusted by the movie and she asked "by what?" i just told her by the topless ladies, and she seemed very confused by this.

Someone fucking explain this movie to me. I remember seeing it when I was like 5 and I didn't finish it because SOMETHING scared me but I can't remember what it was and sometimes I see people mention it. Did I witness some unfathomable fucking horror?

This thread always leads to only one thing.

What movie is this?

It's on Netflix right now if you have it. You can just skip to the end of the movie. Don't worry too much about context because it overall doesn't make much sense even if you watch it all the way through anyway.

Really?
The poster with the title in the image and filename is in the op.

What, seriously? have you not been paying attention? Go back and check OP's post.

you mean this scene

Monstro gets overshadowed by the donkey stuff mostly but seriously, I have no idea how that thing didn't give me a fear of whales. He's angry, he's loud, he's horrifyingly fuck fast, he's gigantic, everything that would scare me as a kid.

The giant mouse robot monster they built in An American Tail fucked me up.

>you will never bring back real dinosaurs from the past to fulfill childrens' wishes

Oh fuck? It's on Netflix? Holy shit I'm about to load this shit up. And I would say, it's more than just the ending, there are something like 5-10 terrifying scenes in We're Back.

Millennial detected

So we can talk about how Parasaurolophus is the best dino to ever walk on earth?

sounds like you got scared stupid

I never understood why they had Dweeb eating hot dogs in that one scene since he's a herbivore. There is evidence that ceratopsians may have eaten meat so Woog is excused.