Yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

Every pothead is like this.

Yup. Meanwhile """"libertarians"""" wanna ban it. It's almost like both sides are fucking stupid and/or hypocritical

Rogan was completely out of line here. He acted like a real cunt as soon as he started drinking. He's an absolute bully when he's drunk im guessing. Crowder might be rigid in his views and not like to be wrong, but Joe made a complete cunt of himself.

>I'm a tough alt-righter that loves his country. I'm just what a man should be.
>"Shut up fuckface"
>You're bullying me Joe, you're bullying me I can't handle it. I have to go... I have... I have a plane to catch.

>act like a tough neonazi
>demand mass deportations
>some nig punches you
>run away

Gotta give it to old fashos, they at least had balls

how do you get bullied by a weed smoking liberal

turns our joe rogan is the nietzschean ubermensch and he will subjugate the roiling masses in his will to power

Shut the fuck up Steven you fuck

>B-but muh wife
>B-but muh gains
>gets bullied by a drunk high bald manlet

>J-joe... okay dude you're right... you win, just please stop yelli-
OH HONEY, YOU'RE ADORABLE. YOU DON'T THINK WEED CURES CANCER? OKAY FUCKFACE, WATCH THIS. JAIMIE, PULL UP THOSE STATISTICS THAT PROVE I'M RIGHT. SEE? SEE HOW FUCKING WRONG YOU ARE, CROWDER? YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF.
>Joe... i missed my flight, I really need to g-
OH YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? SORRY PRINCESS, IT'S TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET ON THAT PLANE BECAUSE I WISHED IT WOULD HAVE FLOWN RIGHT INTO THE FUCKING TRADE CENTER. YOU'RE WORTHLESS, CROWDER. I'LL DO YOU A FAVOR YOU LITTLE BITCH-- I'LL MAKE A ROPE OUT OF HEMP AND THEN YOU CAN HANG YOURSELF WITH IT. GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW

>dude weed isn't addictive you can get addicted to cheeseburgers lmao
>DUDE I NEED MY 20 JOINTS A DAY FOR ANCIENT MEDICINAL REASONS YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU
Stonerfags need to die.

I AM BEING DOGPILED HERE

NICE TO HAVE A PRODUCER CROSS CHECKING THINGS FOR YOU

COME TO MY SHOW AND SEE WHAT COMES ABOUT

No "libertarians" want it banned.

>joe brings Jamie to this fag's show
>he rekts him there too

>(((libertarians)))

>well i don't have a jamie Joe, I need a jamie to look things up for me
>Jamie: i'll look up things for you
>no but i don't want you to

Today's podcast with Jordan Peterson was fucking amazing.

that issue obviously meant something to rogan, a lot of assholes like to sit on the fence with the cannabis issue but you either hate weed or you don't...don't go "hehe guys I don't care if you smoke i just see certain minor problems with cannabis consumption bla bla", don't be that guy, pick a side.

How old is this video, this is 2007-internet tier. God, I hope this is made for cringe,

DUDE WEED LMAO

Why can't people smoke pot without making it a dominant part of their personality?

Most people drink, yet its a small minority of people who are like 'LOLZ GOT SO FUCKED UP IN THE CLUB LAST NIGHT THE BOUNCER THREW ME OUT FOR PUKING ON THE BAR. TEQUILA IS THE BEST".

Yet the vast majority of pot smokers are basically militant about it. If you even question its magical properties of curing cancer and genocide, they chimp out.

> Social Justice
> 2007

Because it's not socially acceptable so shallow types cling to it.

Yes. Also, because it's illegal

HREYYYYZZZZZZZJJJJTTRRRRZZZZ

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK? He's retarded isn't he?

umm, pretty sure most adult cannabis users don't let their cannabis use define them sweetie x

Is sweetieposting the next big meme?

why is joe so based bros?

Well he's not wrong.