Anyone else living in the suburbs noticing more black people?

I live in a suburb in western New York. I live right near a city that has a good amount of black people, but growing up my area was always white. Lately im noticing more and more black people around the suburbs though. Working in the restaurants, hanging around the streets. What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.cbslocal.com/2016/01/26/fierce-competition-in-housing-market-causes-frustration/
straightfromthea.com/2010/08/12/near-riot-as-thousands-seek-atlanta-section-8-housing-vouchers/
detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/01/12/riot-breaks-out-at-housing-assistance-event-in-taylor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama's diversification plan in action.

Blockbusting

The USG is "blockbusting" so (((developers))) can buy good land cheaply, after its been diversified.

Welfare housing

Due to the recent race relation conflicts, ou ar enow noticing more blacks. theyve always been there, just background characters.

I live in an upper class white neighborhood outside of NYC in NJ and I have seen more more and more latinos, not blacks. Like, the latino population has doubled in the past 10 years here. It's frightening.

live on long island

and yea,armed robberies have also have gone through the roof in my once quiet white town

niggers are fucking terrible

Traditionally white working class suburb here.

Yes there are a lot more blacks because subsidized apartments keep increasing. What I find more alarming though is the MASSIVE influx of muslims. I'm not even lying the malls are filled with them. If it were just Latinos, blacks and whites it would probably be evenly divided but with all the Muslims whites have become a de facto minority.

And rent has been going up like crazy.

I heard about this a few months ago, maybe last year. Whites, especially young upper middle class ones, are returning to the cities. They are seeking gentrifying areas. Hence, a lot of the suburbs are becoming the new inner cities since the well-to-do are leaving them and property values are falling.

That's because this generation of whites is moving back into the cities - reclaiming that which was built by our ancestors. This drives up rents in the cities and drives down housing prices in the suburbs, which is causing more and more blacks to leave the cities for the suburbs.

Due to the recent changes in section 8 housing policy.

Once the nu males and the fags gentrified the inner city, they let the rats out of their containment zones to roam free.

Well yeah... We're taking back the cities, so basketball Americans are going where it's cheaper.

its because low income housing being built in suburbs by progressives. same way progressives destroyed the big cities.

South jersey and nope

>hey Sup Forums i saw a black person today

I love these threads. Shows what out-of-touch shut-ins come here.

Governments in Europe and North America have been importing niggers from Africa not only publicly, but in secret. They've been giving nigger monkeys job programs and housing to speed up the diversification agenda. Globalists around the world are afraid of their power and plans slipping, so they're trying to rush things and it's just fucking things up even more now since people are noticing and fighting back.

>Live in Aurora, CO. have influx of people into state, need more houses
>new apartments opening in a nice area of town, fresh developments and garage included
>live nearby and watch what happens
>applications open the next day, notice people lining up night before. mostly black, mostly people from out of town
>by morning fights have broken out, something about cutting the line and people smashing car windows
>police called in, line over a hundred long
>company cancels application acceptence, people angry
>neighbors glad they haven't accepted applications

Really, black people from texas wanting free housing here.
denver.cbslocal.com/2016/01/26/fierce-competition-in-housing-market-causes-frustration/

It's ok of you're black.

Just don't be a nigger.

If you don't know the difference, well...

Yeah I grew up in a suburb in the Albany area. Didn't see any black kids in school until 7th grade where there was ONE. In high school there were a few. I don't live there anymore but now whenever I drive through the village to see my family I see black kids on the street regularly, mixing with the white kids. More houses in disrepair, more cracks in the sidewalk than I remember, etc. I'm sure the same thing is happening in suburbs all over the country. Property values decline enough for the black families that aren't dirt fucking poor to move to the suburbs which are safer and have better schools (arguable).

I have noticed more negroes in my town as of late which is weird because ten years ago there was none. I expect crime to go higher up and there to be even more crackheads

These types of subsidized housing chimp-outs happen somewhat often. I personally can remember reading about two others - in Detroit and Atlanta.

straightfromthea.com/2010/08/12/near-riot-as-thousands-seek-atlanta-section-8-housing-vouchers/

detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/01/12/riot-breaks-out-at-housing-assistance-event-in-taylor/

I think the reason is that getting a Section 8 voucher is basically like winning the nigger lottery. It's a lifetime entitlement, meaning that if your income stays below a certain level you can keep the voucher for life.

The voucher entitles you to get your rent subsidized by the government. The government pays market rate, and you pay 30% of your monthly income. You are able to rent from private landlords, meaning that you aren't stuck in the "da projeks." As an added bonus, these vouchers are transferable anywhere in the country, meaning that if you move you take your voucher with you.

Gentrification is forcing blacks out of the city and into the suburbs as the rich congregate and intermarr, removing them from society and the reality of most citizens and concentrating wealth.

Nope. Every once in a while a family moves in. They get the message pretty quick. None currently live here.

Hipster whites are moving in to the poor parts of cities and driving rent prices way too high for us to stay so we're moving out to the surrounding suburbs. I'm a spic in NYC. I saw some faggot white nu-male walking a cat on a leash in Washington Heights the other day and I knew I made the right choice moving the fuck out of here.

I live in the suburbs in Alaska and I saw a black guy about a week ago. He was working at Home Depot. Very helpful

not even close to what this thread is about
not even sure why you're here

There are more black people in Vermont, and consequently our prison population is now 10% nigger, which is really upsetting progressives.

How come when working class white people moved out of New York City to the suburbs, the suburbs got nicer, but now that blacks and hispanics are moving out of NYC the suburbs are getting more violent and run down and shitty? What's wrong with your community?