Characters are a couple

>characters are a couple
>the actor and actress start dating irl

fuck this cringe

It's quite common even outside of acting. I've dated a couple of people from the office. When you work so closely together and if that person is quite attractive then it will inevitable lead to either dating or sex.

>characters are parent and child

name 5 kinos, 4 miniseries, 3 television shows, 2 commercials and 1 animated feature where this has happened

>5 kinos
Czech Gangbangs 3
Czech Gangbangs 5
Czech Gangbangs 6
Czech Gangbangs 8: Revenge of Petr
The Czech and the Gangbangs: Tokyo Drift

>4miniseries
Gangbangs of the Czech
Reverse Gangbangs of the Czech
Anal Gangbangs of the Czech
Aquatic Gangbangs of the Czech

>3 television shows
Behind the Czech Gangbang
Gangbang: the Czech connection
Amateur of the Czech Gangbangs

>2 commercials
GANGBANG IT LIKE A CZECH
LESBIAN CZECH GANGBANG IT DIRTY (1998)

>1 animated feature
Prague: a Gangbang Story

czech em

there is a girl I work with who I really fun to talk to and Im pretty sure she find me fun to talk to.

my main issue is that I'm scared of how she will react when she realises I have no friends (I'm a real homebody type)

like I'm pretty easy going to make friends with but they never seem to last because I hate going out doing normie things.

I'm willing to do normie things with her but how important is having friends to a girl.

>characters are a couple
>the actor and actress don't start dating irl
>one of them falls behind the other irl
>one of them starts reminiscing about what life would be like if their characters were their irl

fuck this cringe

If she cares about that she isn't worth it, so let go your insecurity.

never date someone from your office

Hopefully she's possessive enough that she'll find your lack of friends a turn-on.

It depends how old you are I suppose. I had a lot of friends through my teens and 20's but now in my 30s I only see a couple of guys a few times a year. Having friends is not really important to your relationships as long as you aren't a complete nutcase, anti-social and bitter person (which you don't sound like). The reason to start dating is to find a partner/friend that you want to spend all of your time with anyway so not having friends can be seen as a bonus in some regards as you won't have to balance your time with both your girlfriend and your other friends. I know be yourself is a cliche but it is the best advice. Don't be a dick. Don't be a negative and bitter person. Be kind. You'll be alright, buddy.

>fall in love with jenna
>love isn't enough
>he needs to secure a carrer
>marry ugly britbong with successful movie carrer

It's a marketing stunt for the audience that 'ships' characters. Don't watch movies and shows for teenage girls.

I haven't had friends or a gf since I was 19ish and haven't had a gf since I was 21. (27 now)

when I last had a gf she never brought it up and we used to go out a lot with her friends which I actually liked doing. but obviously when we broke up I went back to the Hikikomori life.

maybe I hated doing normie things like drinking and partying whe I was younger so we drifted a part and never really made any new ones. and now I'm older I can't really find many people similar homebody types or people already have their friendship groups locked and I'm never really a part of the group.

ie with my ex, even though I got a long with them well I guess I was really just anonettes bf.

like my social life pretty much just consists of visiting my siblings and their kids on the weekend and talking to people pretty briefly after church. just basic wholesome shit like that.

overall I'm pretty content and happy with that but it's like people expect me to be doing more which for the most part don't like doing. how do modern girls take this?

I don't even have a FB account anymore since no friends anyways but when I got my sister to check her out she is the type who has like 400 friends.

There is really no such thing as normal and it all really depends on your interaction with the person that you want to date. If you get on really well, are attracted to each other and are good company for each other then everything else is pretty redundant. As for the social media and her seeming to be a popular person, that really doesn't matter. A lot of emphasis is put on the 'connected' generation and the "need" for lots of friends but in truth that lifestyle is never going to be either realistic or even desirable to millions of people. There are always more introverted types that are made to feel as though they are somehow inferior or abnormal by large companies. You have to remember that Facebook/Instagram et al spends millions and millions on making this seem like the norm when in fact it is a false reality pushed in the face of young people (27 is young btw) to sell their lifestyle & products. Like I say, be yourself and don't put on a phoney facade to impress somebody. Having lots of friends really means very little. Friends come and go throughout your life. Life has many different stages and you will always find a compatible and decent partner regardless of how many friends you have or your social standing. Love happens to everybody if you want it. Just don't fret about not having hundreds of friends or partying on desert islands like the media shows you. It's a fabrication and an advert for THEIR ideal lifestyle, not yours. The most important people in any relationship are obviously the two people in the relationship. Fuck societal norms and you'll be fine. Don't worry so much and be nice.

>director and actress are a couple
>they make a movie together
This never ever ends well

>will inevitable lead to either dating or sex
top zoz

There is no "inevitably". Take some fucking agency in your life, nigger. You also forgot to mention that the attraction has to be mutual.

>Asian male and white woman characters are in a relationship
>you can tell there is no real chemistry and feels forced and overacted

I've seen plenty of AMWF relationships irl and they seem normal. but for some reason it doesn't seem to translate well on tv.

maybe the actress forced into the onscreen relationship is the type who isn't attracted to the yellow.

>characters are father and daughter
>start dating in real life

It happened on psych.

>attraction has to be mutual
Wrong

You never shit where you eat faggot

So much kinos...

>watching the 1998 remake and not the kino 1969 original version with Lana Emkcuf

Why is this cringe? It makes the acting better because they have better chemistry

I have alot of respect for this man.

Why? I'm in a similar situation

>agency
>real

Just some bullshit people who are lucky spout to pretend they've earned anything

lmao at your life as always /r9k/.

>underage characters show feet alot
>its the writers fetish irl

>characters are siblings
Has this ever happened?

Dexter, kind of.

those poor fucks got wrecked by their shitty writers. they divorced IRL and then the writers start forcing them together.

When you spend a lot of time around someone that's inevitable. If you are required to "pretend" to be intimate then it only speeds up the process.

I think it might be because asian males make pretty great friends, so you mibe sensing that there's more platonic chemistry than sexual.