GRANDPA NO

GRANDPA NO

>dog turns his head at the same time as ford does
spoopy

me on the right

are you retarded?

What's up with the "running through walls" trend?

its more telling that the dog doesn't hear it first, nor is his behaviour even remotely alert or on defense

it's cool as hell

No, are you?

yeah

Batty broke through a wall twice in the original so its just more nostalgia, but amped up bigger faster etc

Is that goose?

>Goose busting through a wall
>"ur special" meme

Man, I sure hope he's not a replicant

he's being thrown through the wall by another rep, you can see it in the trailer, you also see him stop deckard from getting to the spinner that blows up and then shooting the replicant in the head

>bigger faster edgier,
>a tribute to the original while retaining its own identity,
>a subtle poke at modern politics
>critics praise fords role but ask if the plot has been dumbed down for the millenial market
>pg-13

i should make one of those bingo cards for this
and ford shambling along pretending to run is fucking hilarious
>gaahhh mah hip

>pg-13

It's R.

man just looking at this shot you can tell its going to be bad, visually at least. notice how boring that room is, how boring the door is and unexciting the shit stacked to the right is? not to mention fords outfit. you'd be hard pressed to find a single shot in blade runner that wasn't visually exciting, which really was the point of the whole movie.

give me a quick rundown on blade runner

The trailer gave me the impression that it's going to try way too hard to get shots as good as the original.

theyll replace any sort of artistic vision with a shitload of cgi and completely miss the point

overrated

boring

plebs

So Deckard is going to die in this one, right?

no, it was a dream all along....

.... Literally how is this a bad thing

Are you retarded?

Because the shots in the original felt natural. The shots in 2049 feel like a director that's being pretentious.

I can't believe this guy just showed up on set wearing his normal street clothes and they just shot the film with him in them, he really is a man that does not care anymore.

APEX CONTRARIANISM

Wow this level of mastery of CGI makes me question the nature of reality itself. If with modern day technology they can make effects so realistic that their is no doubt what so ever that its real and in fact its impossible tell with the naked eye that this is CGI, what if the whole world is a hologram?

I hope the doggo makes it

plot twist
Everyone except Deckard is a replicant.

Yes, even the dog.

>dog walks the same speed Harrison runs

I dont wanna get old senpaitachi

They had a replicant owl and serpent in the first one

the blade runner in the game had a dog, the reps killed it :(
the question at the end of this movie will be was the dog artificial?

>doggo
kill yourself faggot

>doggo
KEK. epic for the win, my dude.

fuck i love irony

Is Dennis Villeneuve the most overrated director of our era?

No, are you?

visual

vangelis

that could be Ridey himself. Villeneuve is been around only for a while and he actually did a couple of great films. And even the worse ones are interesting.

I see him as a younger Fincher

I hate people putting dogs in films as much as I hate people putting children in films.

They can't fucking act and it never looks natural.

The dog is an android.

t. Never seen White God or The Thing

t. Never seen Airbud

I have seen the thing, and the dog they use for the wandering the station parts is the only good example of animals acting I have seen.

The only good child actor I have ever seen was the kid from 400 Blows.

99.9% of it is garbage and distracting.

>Implying this isn't the best animal actor of all time

>Pan's labyrinth
>this is england
>stranger things
>last emperor
>empire of the sun, treasure island
>first home alone
>come and see
>son of rambow
>Leon
>room
>let the right one in
>beasts of no nation

The kids in The Witch were great

That is actually some real dog acting skills right there, since the dog is supposed to be artificial, just like all the other animals in that world, so he wouldn't be as alert as a normal dog. Either that or the dog is actually a shit actor and should be fired.

Forgot The VVitch and The Man from Nowhere

Will they switch Cigarettes for Ecigs too?

>What are you implying?

Was it the same cat in Aliens?

Decker is a replicant

don't forget temple of doom and goonies

You'd probably live in a boring house and live a boring life if you too got BTFO on your life experiences by Batty.

Goonies and Temple of Doom kids are all shit. Stand by Me and My Girl are the ones you should have gone with.

So if Deckard has aged that much does that mean he's not a replicant?

try thinking outside the box for once in your life

I haven't seen the original in years, just answer the question

It was actually a shitton of cats, at least in Alien. They used a different cat for every different cat emotion.

Shit, didn't know that. In The Thing they only used that one dog right?

dont make me laugh

I'm sick of Ford's old man run. In TFA when he "runs" from the monster grabs the bounty hunter with his grandpa arms and weakly throws him at the monster was supposed to show that he's an ice cold scumbag again but it was just comical.

/thread/

Hans Solo is both robot and human at the same time. If you remember in the shitty old movie his eyes were sometimes green and sometimes another color. The eyes are the key. He will proably end up being the original creator of the robots or something.

Why the fuck is it so orange

>I'm sick of Ford's old man run
Yeah the fucking cunt, how dare he try and run. This is what kids do. How dare he fuck with the kids by pretending to move his old warty legs faster, creating motion and running (in such a lame ass way lol). I hope he gets fucking raped and beaten up by a gang of 15 year olds. That'll teach the old bastard for not dying yet.

What an esoteric kind of shitposting

>me in the wall
Guess I'll see you in the movies.

you realize that he filmed that right after he broke his leg from the falcon door crushing it

>STOP BEING AGEIST SHITLORDS!!!
t. mental child

But yeah, basically what I meant. He's too old for these parts.

I feel like they are trying to make people think it looks like the original movie by adding a lot of neon and shit, but you can tell the cinematography isn't anywhere near the same level of quality as it was in the original.

tripfag kill yourself.

He's right though. It's not the 80's anymore grandpa.
You're too old to be running and punching people. Time to retire to rolls where you sit on your ass all day.