Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/dqJw3JJY
lichess.org/TzyOHWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=VMEAjTYwEew
youtube.com/watch?v=L37-3v7DyYs
i.4cdn.org/pol/1512379315539.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

I blonde barbarians were able to inherite all the good things from the roman Empire and ancient greece, i think the next ones Will be based catholic africans

What should I do if I leave uni?

Come on mate don't just leave on me

Next speed game is up
lichess.org/dqJw3JJY
lichess.org/dqJw3JJY
lichess.org/dqJw3JJY

anyone here do drugs alone to escape the the intrinsic loneliness of living in the 21st century?

why doesn't racism get banned? It's fucking sickening seeing all these "nigger" editions full of nigger this jigger that paki this paki that. wish mods would ban racists

who wins in a fight between spiderman, superman and batman

I enjoy the loneliness, but I do drugs alone to make life a bit more interesting.

jews

niggery niggery arsehole, nigger niggery poo

I've got a big fat willy, and I want to put it inside YOU

nigger

this, but ban swearing instead

I KNOW YOU WANT THIS FOR LIFE
TAKING PICTURES WITH ALL MY ICE
BUT I CANT HAVE NO WIFE
I JUST WANT YOU FOR THE NIGHT

Cer0n

be yourself

hey kid wanna buy some toil?

nearly had him

You tried your best mate but everyone loses sometimes

Next game up
lichess.org/TzyOHWnY
lichess.org/TzyOHWnY
lichess.org/TzyOHWnY

Popping down Tesco to get a meal deal. What should I have?

howling at the mere existence of this
youtube.com/watch?v=VMEAjTYwEew

I guess I do enjoy the loneliness too but its hard to let other people know that you actually enjoy being alone. They look at you like you're some sort of alien

Appreciate this

I know it's standard for a reason, but it's still dull unless you try something unorthodox and succeed as black
Usually just ends with slow defensive games as each side grinds down.
Though I'm not confident enough yet to do anything besides conservative defense focused play

be a complete wasteman constantly thinking about how you totally fucking fucked a golden opportunity to flourish as a young adult for 4 years and increase your value as a person emotionally as well as job market-wise

I've been telling them for 20 years. They seem to have got the message. I still see a handful of people occasionally, and the family at Christmas, but 99% of my time spent alone in my flat, and I love it. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings, make them feel rejected, but at the end of the day, it's my life. There's no point being around people if all it ever does is make you miserable and stressed.

Giving my willy a vigorous tug under the desk. Can't wait until the office is empty.

Left the house and have gone to the library to work as the anxiety OCD gf started taking potshots at me trying to start and argument as she often does when she’s doing an anxiety OCD - this time she wanted to have a go at me because I’d left a few toast crumbs on the counter. Rethinking the long term viability of this one tbqh.

U are disgusting

amen user

alri paki, you enjoying brit's tax money?

Why the irish subhuman thinks he is different from pakis

You smell great today. What body wash is that? What cologne is that? What deoderant is that?

Why the mexican subhuman thinks he is different from potato niggers

S E X
E
X

LOL he needs to insult himself hahahaa

It's called V.I.Poo. Glad you like it.

Where’d everyone go

user... don't tell me that's what I think it is...

lynx, lynx, lynx
*walks off like John Wayne*

south-east asia

Bend the knee

another claimed

speak for yourself
I'm much better than him

hate going into the doctors to top up the ol anti ‘pressants and being surrounded by wheezing and sniffling OAPs and children, I am trying to remain disease free this winter

This fucking ad.

youtube.com/watch?v=L37-3v7DyYs

P**

Yes, it's for keeping nasty smells in the toilet, but it also works on your bum. Simply spray your bum hole after a poo and not only does it keep the poo smell in your bum, it freshens your bum with one of a selection of fine fragrances. What you're smelling right now is the "Fruity Pin-up" scented V.I.Poo.

Find it in the toilet cleaner aisle.

found this rare pic off a white person in his natural habitat?

not a bad idea for a shart like me desu

Irish subhumans

Are you paid shill for for V.I.Poo ?

thinking of getting into stranger things

normies talk about it like it's the best thing since sliced bread

is it really that good?

I don’t watch yank shit

no watch twin peaks instead

Bredy gud

its okay
not sure what the hype is about. Interesting story but the dialogue is so cringy

WTF is this guy doing? Imagine some movie star actress did a poo, and you stroll right in there as she's leaving and have a good sniff of the air like that. They'd throw away the key.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry but pommy shit isn't much better. reddit who is the worst show in existence

I know what it's like to grow up pleb.
Went to my rich mate's house and used his bathroom. Told his mum that I couldn't find the flush button and she taught me what a bidet is.

Flashforward 10 years and my dad comes around to my joint and says 'you've got a funny toilet'. He pissed straight in the bidet because the toilet was further around behind the door.

good lad

You are so cringy

How's toil going boys?

What does a typical Monday morning look like for you?

Not me, this stuff sells itself!

girl with the great arse is off today so i can't perv over her when she gets up to go to the bathroom desu so less fun than normal ngl

Nearly completely detached from first hand pop-culture exposure

I had too much salt on my eggs and I feel sick now 0_0

Have some water.

Get to work at 10AM
Everyone asking me for details on support items / development tasks I did on the weekend for their status update meetings
Write out boring emails explaining task statuses
Zone out for an hour
Work until about 4PM
Go home
Work until about 9PM

in other news water is wet

i.4cdn.org/pol/1512379315539.jpg

I bet a can of V.I.Poo would double as a great substitute for pepper spray. The cops won't bust you for having an offensive weapon, it's just for your poo. But then if trouble strikes, you can spray them in the face with a chemical toilet deodoriser.

no it's huge 80s nostalgia baiting in the most banal way, it's not incompetently executed though so it's relatively easy to watch.

Wh*t the fuck

Best get that bath on then I guess. Fucking hate taking baths and showers. I feel so vulnerable without undies on.

settle down rasheed. no need to blow up like that about it. i've had just about enough of your explosive attitude. it's high time we cut the cord on your short fuse. you're really bombing the mood in here.

like how do we see nude movies

YODELING

I love being naked
Especially near clothed people

Stuck training this retarded Indian woman who's started recently.

She's failing to grasp basic tasks and her personality is so timid she's deathly afraid of answering the phone or sending emails, which means I have to take her calls and proof reads what she writes. This morning she pretended not to her her phone ring. It's right in front of her on her desk.

Predict she won't last more than two weeks. In the meantime it means I can't get any work done because of her constant questioning

this that's the fun, being "vulnerable"

who here /micropenis/

me in the acne store again

The irish has a micro penis hahahahahaha OMG

fuck. how do you get someone pregnant with that?

it's not the size m8, it's how you use it

at least the person with a micropenis in that pic managed t get laid and have a baby
what's your excuse beto?

doesn't even register as a willy to me
looks like some bizarre growth

you couldn't use that penis for anything. certainly not penetrative sex lol

wish I had a bf to snuggle with lads

Well that's the bf's micropenis not the baby's dad

not everybody gets hard near babies lad

ah yes american political discourse

probably artificial insemination

Imagine being a virgin into your 30s when men with a micropenis are able to initiate a relationship with a woman lmao

cringe