MCU LEAKS

Intern here, I've had ear to wall and I have info about coming films.
inhumans
>was pelmutters film, he forced it on feige. Rumors are it's scrapped but it's actually being thrown around. The pros and cons of adding it is being considered. Likelyhood is phase 4 if it does get made, relegated to SHIELD if it doesn't
>would have tie to captain marvel (will discuss further). Kree come to attilan thanks to maximus.
>Kree are aware thanos wants to persuade the inhumans to his side due to their sheer power.
>inhumans in Attilan are more powerful due to untainted pure lineage of inhumans.
Captain marvel
>Kree have been swarming around earth catching attention of military.
>mahr-vell defects to humanity (has same role as ultimates version, only he is slightly older and a Kree supersoldier)
>carol interacts with him, and when mahr-vell dies, freak accident happens where his DNA combines with carols, so she is stronger than Kree.
>mahr-vell had knowladge about upcoming threats in space, like thanos. Prompts military to prepare for a war in space (events tie into infinity war 1)
Thor Ragnarok
>intended to be dark, no human element save banner. This is empire srrikes back of marvel U
>Thor has been traveling 9 realms to understand who has been unveiling infinity stones lately.loki as Odin has sent thor away and keeps his distance so identity will not he suspected
>loki messed with odins mind and dumped him on earth in TDW. Odin as a human has been seeing visions of Ragnarok and become a "end is nigh" guy.
>loki has corrupted asgard, making it a land of debauchery and corrupting it beyond no return.
>hela heralds forth ragnarok, choosing to spare loki of he serves her
>rumors of hulk and road trip across nine realms are true
>MOVIE ends with all gods dead save thor and loki. Loki is forced to we've thanos for fucking up in new york. Brings him tesseract. Thor and banner end up on earth, but gamma radiation is no longer in banner body. thors hammer on other side of world.

Ragnarok (contd)
>thor has uncovered thanos motive, escaped through gateway before it destroyed.
>banner has slight control over hulk. Speaks somewhat.
>valkaryies come to asgard, meaning ragnarok looms near
>Odin still alive by end, will be used to revive asgard like JMS run if marvel chooses to keep thor around.
Black panther
>eill be influenced by Hudlins run but have klaw return after losing vibranioum to ultron. After sokovia, he sees that black market desire for metal skyrockets so he attempts to invade with a full army of mercenaries with help from wakanden traitors.
>will be about tchalla trying to reach out to the world but being advice to keep country secluded like past
>morning was brought up as villian at one point but dumped

>>intended to be dark, no human element save banner. This is empire srrikes back of marvel U
bullshit

Black panther (cont)
>tchalla is aiding/funding caps secret avengers
>black knight being discussed as a character marvel would like to add, but radically shake him up for films
don't know other film stuff, and infinity war being kept tight lipped but here is some interest in film tidbits
>marvel wants to bring luke cage into films at phase 4 if they can
>marvel is malleable with who dies in Infinity war, will use it to get rid of people who's contract done, people who want out, and to get rid of some old cast. (Meaning people like vision, scarlet witch, black panther and other newbies will survive)
>marvel wants to get every film right back except for the x men, which they intended in universe as inhumans and have no way to fit them in unlike spider man
>marvel had plans for hulk if universal stuff got cleared, wanted banner on the run as seen in 70s run and would have been used to show some new parts of MCU (like wendigo)
>real mandarin may he explored in a avengers film in phase 4, alien tech included.
>marvel will keep MCU going, passing mantles down (bucky as cap, Wilson as cap) as a means of keeping it more naturally flowing
>marvel is trying very hard to get F4. If that's not possible they will try to get kang, silver surfer&galactus, or annihalus. They may persuade fox by allowing them to keep x men with no deadline to when they must have an x men film released.

exactly this, it's fanboy thinking

the Thor movies were very carefully tailored to a market segment that doesn't give a shit about dark, and they bring that segment to the crossover movies

OP probably means dark for the thir franchise, just a sprinkle of it so normies will go THAT THOR MOVIE WAS DARK OMG HOW IS THIS NOT R. Because normies would do that type of thing and marvel is counting on it.

I saw the thor ragnarok being dark thing and my first thought was how everyone said age of ultron was dark. I love it when people call their one quip less marvel movies dark

>thors hammer on other side of world.
No

in civil war the king himself says on camera that he wants to bring wakanda out of the shadows so your lies have already been debunked. GTFO

Op here. The advisors are against it and discouraging tchalla, who is second guessing himself and the idea to do so.
Don't jump the gun, faggot

>>Kree are aware thanos wants to persuade the inhumans to his side due to their sheer power.
Why would Thanos be in the Inhumans film when it's delayed after Infinity Wars?

Well, thanks for the info, but there is already a thread:

>intern
>knowing any of that

I was talking about the original plans

I don't buy this purely because you claim that three films will tease Thanos. Like sure, let's say Thor 3 does. Why does Captain Marvel and Inhumans need to do that when we see what a threat Thanos is in Infinity Wars Part 1?

It's really idiotic to make a film like Infinity Wars and have all other films hype up Infinity Wars. It's like buying a video game, getting DLC that tells you to play the video game.

holy fuck if any of the Thor shit is true this movie will be based

the only thing I have a problem with is
>thors hammer on the other side of the world
why would this be a bad thing?
can't he just call it back?

but this is most likely fake so fuck you for getting my hopes up OP.

>passing mantles down (bucky as cap, Wilson as cap) as a means of keeping it more naturally flowing

Geez, I hope not.

>Hudlins run

Well, in the Hudlin Panther TPB he did say he intended his run as a map to make a black panther movie. So, we're fucked unless they can make it good

The thor one sounds incredibly fake because we need to appeal to casuals with quips and humans and fucking darcy

>Marvel doesn't want xmen
What bullshit. They just know they will never get it because it is making Fox serious bank. If they could get the Xmen back they would drop the third rate knockoffs they call the inhumans in a flash.

>marvel is trying very hard to get F4
You wouldn't happen to know why Fox is so determined to keep F4, would you OP?

Civil War literately happens because of a dumb SJW black woman complaining to Stark

Sokovia prevented the end of the world
Wanda stopped an even bigger explosion which could of knocked down the foundations of multiple buildings, killing more

i don't get it
Why is this allowed?

>Thor Ragnarok
>Empire strikes back of mcu

Pretty sure civil war was the empire strikes back but I admit the mcu could go darker.

But I really don't think thor 3 will fill that role, look at who they chose to direct it. Pay attention.

She's a SJW because she's complaining her son died?

So when are the TV series gonna tie-in with the movies? You don't fucking pull off that much bullshit with AoS, DD, Punisher, etc. and not even reference it on the big screen.

I feel like fox is run by stubborn headed suits who don't want to lose FF because of ego. I get x men, that's a moneymaker, but FF? I don't recall that being very successful for them

Around IW when all the heroes are needed I guess?

I've got a feeling that it won't happen but if it does that's a really good moment for them to all gang up against Thanos.

And the shows have referenced most of the films before.

Fox wants money, simple. Marvel is in a stronger bargaining position now that Fant4stic has shit the bed, but prior to that Fox had no reason to let Marvel have the rights back.

>Cap corners crossbones in the same way.
>he talks about Bucky.
>Wanda comes steps in to silence him
>Cap foolishly (motivated by his love for Buck) steps between them and demands to know where Bucky is.
>Crossbones detonates his suicide vest, with Cap noticing just in time to raise his shield.
>the explosion knocks Cap into Wanda, effectively absorbing the explosive force that would've have otherwise killed her.
>they are BOTH knocked back badly injured but the explosion has caught mostly everyone in the square. Hundreds of people are dead.

Everyone in the scene has the same motivations, Cap takes the majority of the blame for not letting Wanda restrain him. The loss of life is more than a couple office people, actually feels like a significant event worth creating a super-hero registration act over.

They won't until Ike Perlmutter is kicked out of it.
Feige and Ike hate each other.

>And the shows have referenced most of the films before.

That's the thing, it was always the other way around - top to bottom. Not once have I seen anything from the bottom at least get referenced on the top. That shit with AoS Season 2 should at least get a fucking mention in the movies.

Thing is, the registration is a result of all the shit that has been happening over the years.
Mainly Ultron which only existed because of them.

It's likely OP just didn't use the correct language.

"is aiming" rather than "wants" perhaps would be better.

Anything on Spider-Man Homecoming? Like supposed casting?

but they must think of the money such an event would

there would be a character there for everybody to come and see

desu it'd be sad if they don't take the opportunity to officially tie everything together in IW

The shows are nowhere near as popular as the movies.

I thought Civil war was the empire stikes back of the marvel U
It had a giAnt walker guy

In his last movie Thor's hammer was in other fucking dimensions and it was still coming back to him.

They should at least have the on screen characters show up in the Netflix shows. I can't live my life without seeing Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Punisher for season 3 of Daredevil.

The Odin crazed hobo thing was "leaked" months ago and this is all bullshit

I haven't heard anything about homecoming. But what I do know is they're very excited to get to play with the spider toybox. They want to spiritually make it very lee/ditko. They really want to play up the high school stuff because no spider movie really had; only doing the high school stuff because that was what the charachter originally was. They don't want to play with already used villians for now, but they are willing to use Osborn as himself rather than a goblin.

>I can't live my life without seeing Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Punisher for season 3 of Daredevil.

You and me both pal.

There is a girl named Daredevil... Yeah... I hope this comes up in 20 years.

>the guy in the back look seriously contemplating Spider-man's argument about only having two legs
Best part of the page

Cool, so this will be more 616? I'm completely fine with that, Spider-Man always worked better as a comic when they focused on Peter's life. Did they say they had any plans of having him graduate at any point, or is the foreseeable future going to be solely highschool based?

*because of Tony

>Scarlet Witch fucked with his mind and let him take the scepter
>Banner helped him

Slowly developing. A trilogy probably

>marvel wants to get every film right back except for the x men.

Doubt it. There is a difference between wanting it and can't. X-men is doing very good since First Class, and Apocalypse isn't going to do as half as bad as BvS, since this is Singer's 5th X-men movie. And he's delivered every time and is a better director than Snyder.

xmen is valuable, but not good enough for the mcu. The best thing you get is wolverine in the avengers, but the xmen movies are better on their own.

Meanwhile, the fantastic four are in the spider-man scenario, instead of popularity you have potential.

To anybody, getting F4 for the MCU is a crazy important choice for the future over fighting for the xmen, which is a losing battle for only diminishing returns for the brand.

The big deal about the F4 isn't the actual Fantastic Four.
It's their villains and supporting characters.
So much of the modern Marvel universe has roots with the Fantastic Four.
So while it's unlikely they'll touch the actual Fantastic Four should they regain the rights, the reacquisition would open up so many other characters.

That's probably why they don't want the X-Men, because buying them would be way too expensive.

yeah, like Johnny and Spider adventures would be killer

Fox would rather get rid of it (seeing as how the last film was not only bad, but such a fucking dumpster fire of production and promotion), but they really want something in return.

Greenlighting the X-Men TV shows was probably part of it.

I dunno, I think Fantastic Four might fuck up the continuity of the MCU. As long as Tony and Banner are overall the smartest guys in the MCU, things can still be kept at a reasonable level. Introduce Reed into the equation and things get shaky real fast. Guy's too smart. Why the fuck did Marvel make him so ludicrously smart?

I think Fantastic Four would work better as a sci-fi adventure TV series like Star Trek or Doctor Who or something.

Nowhere was it stated it that both were said to be 'smartes' in the world. Sure, one of the smartest, but THE smartest.

>Banner somehow doesn't die from radiation poisoning and becomes super strong from it.

>Tony Stark makes a suit of armor that shoots laser beams while in a cave under constant servaliance.

>Richards is too smart.

As long as they leave out all of the /really/ out there stuff, like that time Reed invented a phone that could call people in different time periods, they should be fine.

He created an equation that can tell predict the future, man.

Still, they toned down Stark considerably in these movies, so they could probably do the same with Reed.

With Pym being a recluse who never does anything, Stark is pretty much the smartest guy who still does things.

>They may persuade fox by allowing them to keep x men with no deadline to when they must have an x men film released

They would never make this deal. Basically saying Fox has the X-men until the end of time

While it's a shame we'll never see a Spider-Man/Cap/Logan teamup, I really don't think the MCU needs mutants to clusterfuck this shit up. I mean, shit, the X-Men movies ONLY have mutants and nothing but mutants and they're STILL a huge clusterfuck.

There's no way an intern would know all of this.

Oh well, I guess these threads are fun anyway

Yes, my fellow gamergater

???

To be honest, it's strange that world has allowed the Avengers to act unrestricted like this for so long. In the real world, there is no way the government would allow this.

Well, up until AoU, they had SHIELD controlling them.
Technically it's been only 2 years, but in those two years you had all the shit that happened in AoU and the incident in CW.

I like "leak" threads. Sure 90% of the time they're bullshit, but it's amusing

>loki messed with odins mind and dumped him on earth in TDW. Odin as a human has been seeing visions of Ragnarok and become a "end is nigh" guy.
>loki has corrupted asgard, making it a land of debauchery and corrupting it beyond no return.

So this is going to be "Loki steals the movie" AGAIN. God im so fucking tired of him and his shennanigans.

>rumors of hulk and road trip across nine realms are true
I was actually exited about this. Hulk one of my favorite cb characters and hes been a let down every single fucking time. But now that loki is going to hog all the attention again all hope is lost.

Op here, loki isn't the main villiian, he's actually the catalyst for ragnarok, as seen in myths. Villians are hela and surthur among many other charachters, some cosmic I hear. Loki is a pawn rather than a limelight hog

it's not like they could do anything about Thor and maybe Vision. I could see them coming up with some way to stop Banner from transforming, but everyone else should be fairly easy to contain.

Dont you mess with my feelings OP, I desperately want MCU Hulk to shine.

At the same time, shutting up and letting the Avengers do whatever they want with zero accountability would be stupid. Even if they can't truly control the Avengers, no government would sit idly by while a private organization like that exists. It's ridiculous.

The Avengers are too powerful and have zero liability. Their very existence is a potential threat, whether they mean it or not. I mean, how many times do you think they've nearly started wars by showing up in countries they by all rights shouldn't be in? Most of their activities are probably illegal. And you know who'd get the blame for those activities? America. Because they're stationed primarily in America, they're composed primarily by Americans, they're funded by an American former weapons dealer and pretty much everything about them with the exception of the Asgardian and the witch are American. So logically, if the Avengers fuck up or do something that they shouldn't and get caught, the ones who have to clean up their messes is the American government. There is no fucking way the American government would not demand some form of accountability and rules. It's their asses on the line.

The big issue with the Avengers is that they basically act like some sort of private world police. Taking out the bad guys, no matter where or when they show up. Disregard the rules if it doesn't suit them, make huge messes and leave once the job's done. Don't get me wrong, they do a ton of group, but no one deserves that kind of unrestricted power. No one should have it, not even Captain America.

Steve's logic in this movie is that they're the best ones to call their own shots. But when their actions involve the entire rest of the world, do they really have that right? Do they have the right to show up where they want, when they want, dispatch their personal brand of justice in line with their own personal ideals and expect everyone else to agree with them? Should the world really tolerate that?

>intended to be dark
>they get Taika Waititi to direct

Fake und Gay.

Nothing fucking happened in DD that would worth a mention in any of the movies. And it's better for it, just like how the DD comics manage to get not involved in most of the intercompany crossover bullshit. (Excpet for that one time with Diggle, but fuck that)

>Singer's 5th X-men movie

You mean 4th. He didn't do X3 or First Class.

If they got the rights back you can bet they'd do a Fantastic Four film if only to prove they can do it right and celebrate the return.

What did The Russos direct before Winter Soldier? You, Me, And Dupree?

And I think the first season of Community.

I heard somewhere that Ant-man, Black Panther and Dr Strange will be in the Captain Marvel movie.

how many of those stencils do you think frank has made?

dude is probably a kind at arts and crafts.

Matt is kind of a dick for not just saying something like "why not name her karen, after a dear friend of mine" "or my first name is actually jack, you should name her Jackie".

seriosuly matt, don't be a dick. lie so the kid can have a good childhood.

>intended to be dark, no human element save banner. This is empire srrikes back of marvel U
Nice try. The director already said it will be a GoTG style humor movie because they don't know what the fuck to do with Thor outside of team up movies.

At least you're not the retard that keeps pushing the WWH rumor every other week.

>WWH rumors
I hate when people fucking throw this out as a "rumor". I don't understand why people want it so badly

Honestly, I'd love to see the Fanastic Four going full Science Fiction space adventures and really getting invested into Cosmic Marvel. Guardians of The Galaxy has the universe explained to the characters making it awkward to explain the concepts to the audience but F4 being fish out of water would make perfect Audience Surrogates.

what about Captain Britain?

Actually Yost's original script was a darker movie drenched in Norse mythology and Thor lore.

It was more or less thrown out in favor of a buddy cop styled comedy featuring Hulk and Thor.

The same thing happened to the dark world, executive meddling ruined it. after loki and humor in avengets was found favorable, those got pushed into the film, which caused the directed a very unhappy experience

>Marvel wants to bring Luke Cage into Phase 4.

No way are they bring him, without his boyfriend tagging along.

THUNDERBOLTS

As the leader.

A question mark was meant to be there.

I have to say OP is somehow close

Where did you get your information?

Close to what? All or some?

Yes

Which ones are close? Fucking please let it be thor