Finally watched this movie, did you like it...

Finally watched this movie, did you like it? I thought it was ok but was baffled when the audience in my theatre was dying of laughter when drax did his forced laugh for the 5th time, I was seriously looking around in surprise.

Thanks for your opinion, I really appreciate it.

Aren't you the specialest snowlfake

No problem but I mainly wanted to hear your guys' opinions but didn't feel right to just start a thread without SOME form of ice breaker

>snowlflfake

just kys

It was ok, but not as good as Rick and Morty. Good movie if you want to get your adrenaline going.

I haven't seen the movie. Is it good?

bump

DOOD, PAC MAN LMAO

If you like the first one you will like this

Drax is autistic. You are too. Why would you think it's funny? It'd be like laughing at yourself.

It's ok, but if you aren't an idiot you can see every joke coming from a mile away. They follow 2 patterns, 1 character is very serious for 7-10 seconds then a hard cut a goofier character saying something along the lines of "yeah haha that's cool" except more relevant to the context, or the other type of joke is they will mention something 1 or 2 times and then show the mentioned think after 7-10 seconds of seriousness later in the movie

I dunno. did i like it? the dust hasn't settled yet

Well it was kinda funny the first time when the raccoon stole the batteries, mainly because what the raccoon did was pretty funny. Each subsequent time afterwards it was less funny, and annoying. Also the speakers in the theatre were too loud so his laugh hurt my ears

It's one of those flicks where it's mostly shit but you feel obligated to laugh because everyone else is

I liked it and I liked the first one, but it's interesting to think about how much better these films would be without the overuse of childish gimmicky bullshit. Baby Groot should've been like a one scene thing

There is a good movie inside GotG2 but the final result is not. The quips, the lack of a clear plot, baby grewt and drax, the underdevelopped villain and the CGI ruins it

5/10 I wish I could give more

The kids like the repetition.

I was also surprised I was expected to get emotional at the end, so much superficially overdramatized crap from what is basically a cartoon.

I agree, OP. The forced laughter by Drax, Mantis and Rocket were all pretty cringey. The running gag with the whole "Tazerface" thingbwas really drawn out as well and got on my nerves.

Yes, wasn't blue Man legitimately out to get main character in the first movie? I forget. Either way, blue man had the same story arch as Merle on TWD, didn't care.

>the CGI ruins it

Could you expand on what you mean by this, the movie is colorful and pretty like the first one. You think it would be better with puppets and miniatures, or you want it to be dark and gritty like every cringey snoozefest DC flick?

Baby Groot is pretty cute and way less annoying than I am Groot in the first one at least. Only thing is Everytime I looked at him I could only see corporate greed because it was a clear ploy to sell baby Groot figures, his head is basically the shape of a vinyl figure. Maybe I'm just autism

>the CGI ruins it
For once I actually liked the CGI effects, fampie. It gave the world of Ego a very vivid and surreal feel to it.
The ending was a bit too much though, that final fight did have way too much CGI.

Nice trips

Spoiler that shit dude

Sorry