WTF happened to Turkey? Is it quiet cuz they locked up evryone?

WTF happened to Turkey? Is it quiet cuz they locked up evryone?

Other urls found in this thread:

turkey.liveuamap.com/en/2016/24-july-massive-list-of-the-institutions-closed-under-turkeys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i eat turkey in thanksgiving pls

you can only really eat it every once and a while it gets boring user.

There are noticeably fewer roaches. They have either been rounded up or are too afraid to post anymore.

Good riddance, I say.

quiet?

>This is the 6th suicide in the ranks of the detained coup plotters in #Turkey
>Footage of the massive fire spreading near NATO base in #Turkey
>BREAKING: @amnesty International says has 'credible evidence' of torture of #Turkey coup detainees
>In the worst cases some have been subjected to severe beatings and torture, including rape.”

Purges and brain drain in process. Iran lite 2.0 is in the cocoon stage. It will hatch more fucking retarded and unpredictable than before.

He's referring to the sudden lack of roaches on 4chinz.

>Iran lite 2.0
You mean pre-9/11 Iraq, user
Unless you think Erdogan is secretly a Shia Imam

Bushdidnothingwronginvestigatetheclintonfoundation

The brand of mudslime isn't the point. It is a islamic leader changing the country into a mudslime theocracy similar to what happened in Iran.

Whats wrong with the religion of piece?

we are still here, what is it?

They were all exterminated by Colonel Baba, gullenist remover

I want them to use chemical weapons in Turkey. Imagine all the fumigation memes.

It is literally becoming an Islamic dictatorship in a matter of weeks.

Last I heard they were banning academics from leaving the country and shutting down internet sites. Some 60,000 officials have been purged, so journalists say. Who knows how many are actually going to get axed.

Fucking Obama, this is an absolute disgrace going on in silence.

Are you scared of posting desu

It's molting season in roachistan.

It always gets me why they would forbid academics from leaving. Like, why not boot them out? It gets rid of them anyway.

>one off

plz don't be scared to post. Starting to miss your shitposting familia

Never gonna get fucking Bannerlord

If they leave they can still do shit in the comfort of another country. Keeping them there and under lock and key ensures they can get rid of them whenever people are not looking or don't care.

Turkey faced a purge in the name of allah and caged everyone related to Gulen. Their family, their companies, their represantives.
Russian ships, as american ships go through their harbours entering or exiting their borders.
Standard & Poors (the rating guys) are now an enemy of turkey. The lira falls down the drain.
There are PKK guys fighting in the east as always and got some coordinated attacks on turkish bases.

turkey.liveuamap.com/en/2016/24-july-massive-list-of-the-institutions-closed-under-turkeys

Sorry but thisis the last important message, after that it's all just burning stuff and being a turk

not everyone yet

What drugs do you have to be on to have pizza induce such a trance?