At over 100 million downloads per show, Joe Rogan is the most popular interviewer in the history of mankind

>At over 100 million downloads per show, Joe Rogan is the most popular interviewer in the history of mankind.

WHAT THE FUCK. HOW CAN WE STOP HIM?

>Joe rogan. You're a pussy. And you look like you're ready to take it.

highimtom710 is right, what with all the food pictures, inspirational quotes, etc, Joe is your basic Instagram bottom bitch.

>100 million
Bullshit. He gets a few million on the podcast maybe and a few thousand jewtube views

>a few thousand jewtube views

>last night jordan peterson chat at 300k and counting

JOEYTHICC

How to stop him?
Deus ex gestalt from Alex Jones

Why would we stop him? 99% of people who listen to him only do so because he lets his guests talk unedited for 3 hours. The majority of the time he actually speaks he's asking basic clarifying questions, and the rest of the time he just about drugs and the UFC.
He's basically just become what Anthony Cumia should have been, except he rants about drugs instead of race.

Taking a gym selfie or any other fitness selfie shit I a way to lose my respect.

Is Joe Rogan an experimental clone of Benito Mussolini?

>Why would we stop him? 99% of people who listen to him only do so because he lets his guests talk unedited for 3 hours

damn really? i don't listen to very many podcasts, but it seems like joe talks way too fucking much. are you telling me he's actually better then most? because if so, that makes me not want to bother finding other podcasts. on quite a few occasions he will have a guest on telling a really interesting story and joe will just randomly start talking about technology merging with mankind for the 1000x time and i want to strangle him. or when he has a smart guest on and joe starts trying to talk like he's smart, which he really shouldn't do.

>300k
Noice. An army of the red pilled

Joe is right about raw sauerkraut. That shit is fucking yummy. Kind I eat has jalapeno puree mixed in.

Imagine if goats ate people and you're a guard in the 12th century behind a castle wall thinking you're safe from the demons trying to eat you

That's crazy man.

Pull that shit up, Jamie.

*steals idea*

Why are you such a lazy piece of shit? Just search it yourself scumbag. Kys faggot

I thought that was 2 dead goats and the camera was turned on its side. Kinda disappointed

I don't understand why he is so popular.

He seems to have the blandest personality, barely any knowledge in anything other the news of the week and seems to agree with everything his guests say.

Also he isn't a serious talk show debater, that shit with Alex Jones looked like a comedy skit, he doesn't even intervene or try to stop the charades some of his hosts do.

>He seems to have the blandest personality, barely any knowledge in anything other the news of the week and seems to agree with everything his guests say.

What interviewer ISNT like this

guests do*

For popular guests he breaks a million views easily on yt.

That's what's great about his show though. Aside from a few guests that he actually tried to argue with because they shit on something he likes (Steven Crowder and pot, for example), he mostly just lets his guests talk for 3 hours and then leaves it up to the audience to form their opinions about that guest. He threw a few rebuttals at Thaddeus Russell but didn't press super hard with his side of the argument, which let Russell talk himself in circles, which showed the audience how much of a hack "academic" he is.

Because it's a podcast fucktard not an interview

He's not really there to debate, so I don't know why you expect that of him.

Great interviewers let the guest talk or get them to talk without much interjecting or interruption.

I dont know how you can say he has a bland personality he's fucking insane

That's because it was Jordan Peterson.

how in the fuck...?

>ive watched literally every single episode

feels good man

My butt really itches but there's a turd coming out yet I really wanna scratch it but I know if I do the turd will release onto my hand.

No, that was DESPITE it being Jordan Peterson. His podcast with Alex Jones is at 4 million and most of his regular ones are around 500k to 1 million.

Why should we he has good guests and good interviews.

>Joe Rogan
How to spot a brainlet.

I think we should just call pictures you take of your face a "selfie" and anything else is "picture of me doing the splits", or with other people is "a picture of me doing other people"

Jesus. I couldn't imagine doing that. I mean i even like the ufc and i refuse to watch any of the fight reviews or anything associated with ufc out of his episoddes.

>LOL wtf r u doin brogan

He literally gets people for hours. They are real interviews with sometime interesting people.

Joe Rogan is so popular -because- he is a fucking retard. Half of his shows feature him failing to understand what an expert is saying and the other half are tards listing things at each other and watching youtube videos of mountain lions/owls/goats whatever that fuck wikipedia article of an animal Joe is obsessed with that month.

Peterson is a egalitarian cuck

He gets the best out of guests

>muh crowder
I'm not a fan of Crowder (cuz he's a faggot shill like most media types), but for fucks sake that was embarrassing the way Rogan pushed for an argument as hard as he did. Rogan knew what he was doing, he knew it was kind of dickish and bullshit, and chose to do it anyway. The fact that he needed to publicly save face should say it all. Just a manbaby who likes to pretend he is deep and intellectual when all he has is the steroids he uses and angry manlet syndrome

Crowder needs to be pushed on something though. Dude is deep in his echo chamber that he thinks "i dont want to talk about it" is an okay response to something he often writes and talks about. Shame it had to be weed though. I wish he pushed him on climate change or something.

*licks the wall*

>Great interviewers let the guest talk or get them to talk without much interjecting or interruption.

so nothing like joe rogan

>pushed him on climate change
I'm not familiar with either of their positions, what was the push supposed to resemble?

Also,how many articles has crowder personally written about weed? I just checked his site, a search of 'marijuana' yields 3 articles, only 1 of which is by him, and is actually just an interview with some doctor who 'supposedly' has specialty in weed or something. I don't think that is 'often'. And no, I couldn't research how often he talks about it because I'm not watching all that shit

Great interviewers don't do that. Great interviewers can recognize scripted bullshit and find what is important.

>Half of his shows feature him failing to understand what an expert

Yeah as would anyone. Fucking Retard

>Any fucking instagram popular fucker
>hundreds of COME TO BRAZIL comments

I have a feeling that Joe Rogan is a closet fag.

>He seems to have the blandest personality
He lets the interviewees talks and picks the right ones.
I think Rogan's biggest secret is that he creates an environment in which they say things they otherwise wouldn't, thus leading to great talk-radio.

>has james hettfield on
>they talk about bees
>has guy ritchie on
>they talk about martial arts and nutrition
>has that dude from the black keys on
>they talk about manny pacquiao being a homophobe

how does he do it?

>Kek is a mythological country ruled by chaos. By the god kek. Who's a frog.

Was Jordan Peterson talking about Sup Forums?

he actually has a youtube video where he extensively talking about the mythology of kek and how himself sound like kermit (the frog)

I'd like to gently place my penis in his ear. That is my fetish

Lord Almighty, what a fucking spazz.