>live in New York City
>hundreds of quality pizzerias to choose from
>get Dominos

TMNT confirmed for shit taste in pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ9i9Z51Vt4
yelp.com/biz/the-pizzeria-kansas-city
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do fancy local non-chain pizza places deliver, though?

I don't remember what domino's was like in 1990, but I can tell you it's been great since 2008 when they publically apologized for how shitty it was in the recent years (which i am sadly VERY familiar with) and changed their formula.

>New York City
>quality pizzerias

This always bugged me but it occurs to me that you can justify it by saying that dominos has enough turnover that they don't run the risk of someone getting long term curious.

Of course. Pizza guys used to fight each other and the local chains had kind of a gang feud with the big companies

Hey, Dominos is good.

Dominoes is great though. I love that the pizzas come in an edible box made of the same dough as the pizza base.

it is now
it was dire in the early 00s though. good god, remember when they were advertising their super special warming bags? which kept them SO FUCKING SCREAMING HOT that the cheese just ran right off the pie in liquid form

not compared to NYC pizza

Dominos is way better than Papa Johns or Pizza Hut but I wouldn't say they're good. The local places around here are much better.

Fuck off Chicagofag

it even says product placement in the fucking image name.

HOLD UP

I remember that it was Pizza Hut putting out promos... What the shit?

>Make my pizza extra flaccid with a giant crust handle please! Sauce? Who needs it?!

fair point that
dude pizza hut is fantastic (when the employees are awake, which is sadly rare) and papa johns is a slightly inferior but much more affordable copy of pizza hut

lol it was more like "oh! the crazy stuff that pizza guys put up with!" like it was weird but not something that he's gonna lose sleep over

wasnt that the second movie? i remember at least one of the videog ames had pizza hut ads

woot i just got a 1337 captcha

yeah it basically qualified along with the cab scene (which featured the voice of raphael as the passenger) as 'heh, new york is full of weird shit' which is part of what made that movie so great, and deserving of the highest grossing independent film at the time

>tfw live in Dallas
>tfw no good pizza places to choose from
>only shitty pizza chains

Must be great to have pizza options in New York.

congrats family

it was a lot better in the golden age of pizza joints

eh its alright, the best thing is that every different ethnicity you can possibly imagine lives in New York so you can try so many different types of food

give this a watch, its an old new york public access show called Bronx Flavor about a ridiculous guy called "baron ambrosia" who goes around the bronx looking for good ethnic food and voodoo basically
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ9i9Z51Vt4

>I remember that it was Pizza Hut putting out promos... What the shit?
Dominos promoted the theatrical release of the film. Pizza Hut promoted the home video release (IIRC, there was a Pizza Hut ad on the tape and it came with a coupon.)

You should be beaten.

I doubt you can get anything else other than the Domino's that your parents toss onto your basement floor so shut the fuck up. Half Baked dough with tomato sauce sprinkled on it isn't pizza.

As a general rule, the best places don't deliver because they don't have to.

They're no Hungry Howie's though.

Literally every single city in the United States of America has at least one great pizza joint.

Damm straight. There's a small place near me (Kansas City) that refuses to deliver. If you want their pie, you drive and pick it up.

Seamless, bro. Everyone delivers these days.

I've never seen a more thorough savaging of Boco this year (then again I don't exactly go looking, all the same), well done.

Shut the fuck up Boco.

Oh please.

That thing he posted is twice as handsome as I'll ever be.

smart. watching a movie doesnt make you want pizza, buying a video does.

>People arguing over pizzas

>Implying all metropolitan cities and pizza places aren't largely shit and overrated

NEW YAWKUHS sure have some bullshit pride about being from the same place even though they rape and stab eachother nonstop

first of all, yes that is pizza. secondly, what? if anything dominos is overbaked
that is the consequence of greatness, dude.

>people in New York getting stabbed
You sure you aren't getting confused with Chicago, buddy? It isn't the 80's anymore.

I'll agree with you. I prefer the thin-crust style over deep dish. However, New York pizza places could be good or bad depending on the person's tastes.

Clearly you never went to pre-Guiliani New York.

MAH
NIGGA

>It isn't the 80's anymore.
That's a direct reference to pre-Guiliani New York. Which, it is now post-Guiliani New York, which is why I mentioned that.

Do you know how expensive it is to live in the city? Only rich people live in the city unless you go to the boroughs or fucking China town where the minorities are now forced to cram into.

Dominos wasn't always shit.

reread his post, then reread yours, then reread his again, then yours again, then his again, then finally yours

then ask yourself aloud "why am I so retarded?"

they live in a sewer, and not just any sewer, but a New York sewer

of course they have shit taste HOW COULD THEY TASTE ANYTHING ELSE EVER

enjoy your casserole chicagofag.

Frank Pepe's in New Haven CT is arguably the best pizza in the US and by extension the planet earth.

hey chicago pizza isnt pizza but it is good.

I had Dominos recently and it was actually pretty good. The one time I had it before, yes it was shit.

hell ya

>americans think they are the best at pizza
>shitty topping choices as "freedom"
>not famous flavors with standard mixtures and names

Muhammad, is Pizza even Halal?

>IF IS NUT MURICA THEN ITS ENEMY1111

Tell me the name, fellow KCfag

>insult americans
>try to act superior when they insult you back

I only insulted american pizza, which is terrible, just like american coffee and cheese

face it, american cusine is really bland

t. British Kettle

The great thing about America is all other food is American now. Street tacos, Thai food, Korean/Mexican fusion food trucks. All American while you're stuck eating what ever shitty ass food your country makes wishing you had the variety we have.

No one will look for the guy from Dominos.

>american cuisine is really bland
Just reveled your b8 m8

Located in south KC; 516 W 103rd St

yelp.com/biz/the-pizzeria-kansas-city

Hands down best NY style pizza I've ever had. I'm not a deep dish guy.

I never understood why Domino's is the internet's whipping boy when Pizza Hut is so much worse.

Reveal your country of origin. If it's not one of maybe 4 countries, we will all laugh in your face digitally.

As I understand it from various /ck/ threads on Sup Forums Pizza Hut is automatically shit on tier, it goes without saying at this point. It's the other chains people seem to have differing opinions on.

> Local-only places > Pizza Hut = Domino's > Little Caesars > cheap store brought pizza > Papa John's

Papa Murphys is top tier.

>he thinks eating taco bell is eating mexican food

wow, idiots like you REALLY exist

Thanks, I knew I forgot someone.

> Local-only places > Papa Murphy's > Pizza Hut = Domino's > Little Caesars > cheap store brought pizza > Papa John's

Non-chain pizza is overpriced.

Taco bell doesn't make street tacos, to get street tacos you need to go to a cart or a truck on the street. That's where the "street" in street tacos comes from.

Stop responding.

>I can tell you it's been great since 2008

No, it's been shit SINCE 2008. Back in the 90s and early 2000s it was actually pretty good. My school would order some and sell it by the slice at lunch. I got one often. I had some a few months ago and it was completely flavorless and the coverage of sauce and toppings were pathetic. Absolute trash now.

.......... it has no elbow?

>Just a bit past State Line, where Gates is
Very, very nice

>I like eating nothing but sauce by the spoonful

Fucking saucefags I swear

>makes thread about having taste in pizza.
>bashes on TMNT for having dominoes
>not bashing on TMNT for eating shitty NY and not having Chicago style.

New Yorker here. Went to Chicago last summer and had the pizza, it was amazing. I wouldn't compare the two though, they're completely different.

Stop being a butthurt fag.

Yep, you're 110% right. Both have pros and cons.

Am I the only one who loves Dominos? They are my favorite national pizza chain. When I'm in the mood for cheap easy pizza they see my go to.

But I have a much easier job going to my 3 other local pizza places in my immediate area. And they taste amazing. I got the choice of greasy, Chicago, or traditional.

PJ >= Dominos > Everything else > Pizza Hut

>live in New York City
>TMNT confirmed for shit taste in pizza
Truth. There's good pizza in Italy and Brazil. Everything else is shit.