Character's race get's changed in an adaptation

character's race get's changed in an adaptation.
msm's reaction
>"REEEEEEEE STOP WHITEWASHING EVERYTHING HOLLYWOOD"
>oh wait he's black. that's completely fine then

Sup Forums here. We warned you. Did you help us?

you're both retarded

pic related is how you handle big scary critics

Because the roles for white people are definitely on par with Asian people.

>meanwhile op still has no job and no life
>>must be some niggas fault

makes perfect sense. kys.

rude desu

Any other logical fallacies you'd like to commit before we move on?

character's race get's changed in an adaptation.
your reaction
>"REEEEEEEE STOP DIVERSITYING EVERYTHING HOLLYWOOD"
>oh wait she's white. that's completely fine then

Its literally ok when black people do it you filthy CIS white male.

THEM: We want more non-whites playing a significant part in Hollywood.
YOU: Oh so I guess you'd be okay with changing an Asian character's race to white, then?
THEM: No. Not at all. In fact, that's the exact opposite of what we want, which is more non-whites playing a significant part in Hollywood.
YOU: But you're fine with them changing a white character to black!
THEM: Yes, absolutely, because we want more non-whites playing a significant part in Hollywood.
YOU: I don't get it.
THEM: That's on you.

>scarjo gets cast and sjws went reeeeee
>elba got cast and poltards went reeeeee

what are you complaining about

That SJW didn't reee when they changed the race of a character, I think.

>REEEing because SJWs didn't REEE

Why do non-whites want so much more significant representation? They are less than20% of the American population, if you want proportional representation they shouldn't be trying to make up 50% of actors

>america is more than 80% white

lol check that out for wishful thinking

63.7% is the low estimate. 2010 census.

>msm's reaction
Oh yeah, msm, hate those... guys?

idris elba isnt black

msm = mainstream media

I don't think they want proportional representation. They just want more and more representation for non-whites, and less representation for whites.

who on the left?

The major has an artificial body and she doesn't look Asian, there was no white washing. The casting was bad but not because of her ethnicity.

>Used to complain about everything being brown and bloom, with generic brown haired white man protagonist
>Never fathomed the feminist grrrrl power ruining not vidya but what ever is left of films

What if you think that it is bad to swap races of characters regardless of race? Is that too much for Sup Forumsmblrs brain to process?

I don't care about either of these choices. GiTS seemed liked flop, and DT is totally gonna fail. Who the fuck cares? And this is coming from someone that has read the DT series multiple times

Hey, if it means they're going to leave vidya alone I'm perfectly happy to let Sup Forums burn. I'm more-or-less looking for a reason to even attempt to stick up for you. I mean how much worse can films get anyway?

they're not going to leave vidya alone user

/thread

but they never make characters white, anime is almost always depicting whites.

If Anita got the hint it's only a matter of time before the rest of her lock does too. I see this as the possible beginning of vidya repairing the damage done while under normie oppression.

FUCKING K E K

God Bless you user.

>Never Forget the battle
>The battle of GamerGate

>whites

That's a funny way to say Jews

Not our fault your parent's don't want you going into acting, slim pickings when it comes to big named asian actors.

So you're ADMITTING that it actually is an anti-white agenda?

White people are already over-represented in Hollywood, so it doesn't make sense to add more of them in place of minorities that are under-representated.

>elba got cast and poltards went reeeeee

Literally everyone who cared even a little bit about The Dark Tower completely shat on casting for the adaptation the day it was announced.

The narrative that the only people who cared were "Nazis" is literally the very same narrative the money-grubbing retards in Hollywood shat-out as damage-control.

So you're either stupid or the pawn of a soulless multinational corporation.

Was this supposed to get some kind of logical argument?

You're basically just admitting that your side is motivated by anti-white fervor, SJW dogma and race-fetishism.
That is not an admirable defense for your side of the argument, numb-nuts.

why do blacks need to see themselves in media, nobody else fights for it so much, you never saw a mexican doing that

>anime is almost always depicting whites.
nice bait desu

Because blacks have no culture. Mexicans can always watch Mexican movies. A Chinese guy has access to based Hong Kong cinema. A black guy has nothing in Africa to look back onto culture wise, even if he knew what his "tribe" of origin was.

Black people need whites to put then in movies because they can't do it on their own.

why are you responding to yourself?

>82600000

>culture-less angry black man detected
WE

Nah, culture-less white man, just like you.

Don't sell yourself short. Cuck-culture is still culture, in a way.

>you'd be okay with changing an Asian character's race to white, then?

The MC in ghost in the shell isn't aisian, the original creator of the anime said so.

>WE
>KEK

haha, memes!

As is your particular brand of unfocused and impotent anger.

I wish KANGZ was a meme, but black people are so desperate to pretend they have culture they have to appropriate it from other people.
Sad!

Indeed, blacks have much to learn from us. One day they will figure out that slavery is bad and maybe they will ban in on their own!
Probably not since they couldn't even come up with a wheel on their own though.

When will the white man's burden end?

>when the autistic kid attaches to racism

if black people want more presentation why do they not create it their own instead of stealing the things form white people like always?

Real talk though, what's the deal with you leftists?
Why do you guys always go straight to insults when faced with the truth? Why does history trigger you so much?

> culture-less
>white man
Maybe you should learn more about your own people from something other than your local marxist knowledge, you traitorous piece of ignorant backstabbing filth.

Just because you think its insulting to be called autistic doesn't mean its intended as an insult.

No seriously bro. Why are you so triggered by the lack of historical achievements on the part of sub-sharan Africans? Why take it so personally?
Why not just accept they can't be civilized and move on?

>claiming as your heritage the accomplishments of people who would have viewed you as less than trash were they alive to see you

>mfw people actually watch non-original movies based on other media

wtf is wrong with you?

>but please apologize for slavery, you are responsible for it
>blacks and arabs don't have to, pointing out their role would be racist

What has god wrought? A blind fool incapable of seeing his ignorance.

stay mad white bois

>he wants to be able to claim the accomplishments of his betters as his heritage and at the same time have no responsibility for their atrocities

You think it's the colored people who do this? It's the money hungry white men who want seats to be filled and a franchise because original shit doesn't make as much money and doesn't have as much merchandise. old and new, to sell/resell to people

>This delusion.

this is the cringiest and most stupid post on this board, and thats saying something. i didnt believe Sup Forums assertion about Sup Forums being the most autistic board but man have i been proven wrong today!

>using the term "logical fallacy" without merit like its a Buzzword.

Kys my man.

>Because blacks have no culture.
what is soul
what is jazz
what is rock'n'roll
what is hip hop
what is RnB
what is funk
what is the charleston
what is the jitterbug
what is gospel
what is soul food

>tfw norway never had black slaves
Feels good to be white and yet able to use the N word.

>point out user's hypocrisy
>he build a straw man and projects it onto you
Liberals are mentally ill, and there is no cure.

All stolen from the white man.
Even negro spirituals are based on the stolen language of white people.

Remind me, what African country did those thing come from?

>what is soul
WE WUZ GODZ N SHIET

This.

A franchise is poppular with white men, but start to drop after some time.
Use a woman/poc and get a new audience for the same thing. Use the same people who made the old merchandising to make the new one. When it drops in sales, use another thing to draw new audience in (millennials, women, blacks, asians, gays, whatever)

Your lack of counter argument is noted.

kek, not even Scandinavian/Germanic
but keep guessing, I'm sure sooner or later you will come up with an insult that hurts my feelings if you try for long enough

>money hungry white men
you mean ((()))

You caused this retarded bullshit by giving them a spotlight.

>Remind me, what African country did those thing come from?

>he thinks niggers aren't africans
>he thinks niggers are real americans
kill yourself cuck

You didn't make an argument, just imagined you did. Leftists have difficultly coping with reality, thus the reason why they experience so much cognitive dissonance.

>you're all liberal leftist sjws shillary blah blah
>you're all alt-right nazis drumf whine whine

has there ever been a better time to not be american?

the fucking state of you people.

Why couldn't they come up with all that shit on their own though? Why is it that they only "developed" something when raised in white culture?

Hmmm.

>implying this is only happening in America.

>Thinking the guilt of past atrocities is passed down and inherited by virtue of shared skin colour or lineage.
>Thinking we must always admonish the crimes of our ancestors in order to be proud of their innovations in culture and science.
>thinking it's the sole porogative of white people to do this.

Primarily, yeah.
Your cancerous shit metastasizing to the rest of the world in bits and pieces is no excuse for your reckless faggotry.

>everyone comes to the states because they can get an education there
>our education system indoctrinates them into the SJW political correctness meme

If you guys actually had an education system maybe this we could've avoided this.

>you shouldn't criticize anything because YOU HAVE NO JOB
>not a logical fallacy

>American education

The thing about the Major in Ghost in the Shell is that SHE'S A FUCKING ROBOT.

A chick named Makoto Kusunagi isn't asian? That seems like bullshit to me.

>it's not just america
>yes it mostly is
>no it's just our education system indoctrinating a whole generation

you sure showed him!

it's an ad hominem. not that'd you understand because you watch overrated faggot youtubers all day you underageb&

>people mad because a robot isn't Japanese when she looked white in the anime

>maybe this we could've avoided this.
>american education

nigger she's a robot and that's not her real name

The robot the Major's brain has been uploaded to isn't asian, it's modeled after caucasian features.
The Major's real ethnicity has no relation to who should portray the character.
If anything, people should be mad they cast Scarlet fucking Johansson to the role, or that they're even adapting an anime series to begin with, not necessarily because anime is bad, but because if you really were interested in Ghost in the Shell, you'd watch the original movie/the series or read the manga.

>Many of these blues elements, such as the call-and-response format, can be traced back to the music of Africa. The use of melisma and a wavy, nasal intonation also suggests a connection between the music of West and Central Africa and the blues. The belief that blues is historically derived from the West African music including from Mali is reflected in Martin Scorsese’s often quoted characterization of Ali Farka Touré’s tradition as constituting "the DNA of the blues".[7]

We wouldn't have modern music if it weren't for Africa.

A man named John isn't white? Seems like bullshit to me.