Do you know anyone who actually likes Hillary Clinton, and isn't just terrified of Donald Trump...

Do you know anyone who actually likes Hillary Clinton, and isn't just terrified of Donald Trump? She's the single most hated woman in the entire country, and yet roughly half of the country is prepared to vote for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try shills. They're not going to vote for her.

I have second-hand knowledge that all the faggots, niggers and trannies at NeoGAF slurp her asshole all the time. Other than that, no, I don't know anyone who likes her.

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

Neogaf is the only forum on the planet that likes her since they're all basement dwelling losers who haven't interacted with anyone in the real world in years.

Specifically this.

Do you know anyone who actually likes Donald Trump, and isn't just terrified of Hillary Clinton? He's the single most hated man in the entire country, and yet roughly a quarter of the country is prepared to vote for him.

What a fucking idiot

I have never seen projection of this magnitude. A Sup Forumstard calling someone else a basement dwelling loser? HAhahahahahhahaha!

Found the Hillary supporter

Are you comfortable voting for someone who has left a trail of dead bodies everywhere she's been? People who supposedly committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head after crossing the Clintons?

Like 4th time I've seen this post. You don't fool anyone on pol you fucking shill.

Yeah, I see them online and in real life all the time, and the polls indicate Trump is expected to win as of right now. Now you have to go back.

She has a pretty malicious and selfish world view.

All I hear is:

>I never thought I'd vote for Hillary, but with Trump, I have no other choice.

So yeah, don't think anyone seriously likes here, but see her as a safe bet, no worse than Obama.

shilling *this* hard

wow hillary, you guys had another email leak looks like trump is wining

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

You've just rationalized opinion with emotional appeal.

I can't even
I just need to lie down.

Ah so you're retarded. Gotcha

I voted for Bernie in the primaries but I'm voting for Trump in the general.

Louisiana here. Yes, I know some old people in their 80s and have voted Democrat his whole life. They like Hillary because she's just like all the other crooked New Dealers from their era. Several members of my family are also voting for her for similar reasons.

I smell shill

>Blatant Anti-Trump post
Fail
>Blatant Pro-Hillary post
Fail
>Subtle Anti-Trump post disguised as Anti-Hillary post

Fuck off faggot. If you don't have any dank Trump memes to post don't post anything at all.

Boomer women all love her

Everyone I know hates Hillary and are voting Trump or staying home.

Trump as potus would be like a fun ride. Shillary would be like that pink bitch from Harry Potter desu senpai bruh

>no worse than Obama

She's going to be far worse, and that's saying something.

wtf i love trump now

I saw this exact pasted on (((book))) twice today, thank you for Correcting the Record™

Whole election is: Vote for 'A' because at least they aren't 'B'.

I can just FEEEEL the SJW butthurt commin on strong!

i know one hillary supporter which is surprising because hes a 19 year old meathead

>roughly half of the country is prepared to vote for her.

LOL

Whoo ya grilfriend!
From now on, I'm a ragin' #Clintoris!
Whatch out now!

copypasta

>Do you know anyone who actually likes Hillary Clinton, and isn't just terrified of Donald Trump?
Nope. I've seen people who support Sanders and people who support Trump, but the only people I've seen who like Hillary basically just want her because she's not Trump.

i unironically like her...

I would honestly never vote for a woman in any case. I don't hate women, I just don't think they should be in politics.

Congratulations, your $0.05 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for supporting The Clinton Foundation!

pakistans greatest leader ever was a woman.

Call me a shill or whatever, i used to support trump, but the more i research clinton, and having seen Clinton Cash documentary, i realize Hillary is bout that life. bitch is bad, she get them bandz. She is hood, has hood values, she aint no cuck, she straight up hood. Everyone trying to tear her down becasue she getting money, she dont care where it comes from long as she getting hers. i respect that bitch, it wouldnt be so bad having her as president desu. she is smart. damn smart. i like it.