I hope so too. We need people of color to save us from ourselves

I hope so too. We need people of color to save us from ourselves.

i am greek

Why are the darkies planning a mass suicide? That would be nice.

2016 will be remembered as the year white people saved America from black and brown people.

Blacks and browns should save their home countries before attempting to save foreign ones

>people of color

Why is this acceptable but the word "coloured" is not?

niggers cant save shit.

Yeah, just like how they're saving africa and the middle east.

Because saying "coloured" implies that they're not people or some shit. I dunno.

Anything that refers to something bad will eventually be considered derogatory. People of color will get there eventually.

The only time niggers were actually contributing to society was when they were picking cotton. Then, whites became so advanced in technology that we created a machine to replace them. I can't tell you one black guy that has actually made an impact in America beneficially.
>Maybe George Washington Carver? idk

I've always wondered this. My guess is that it's them trying to take back certain things just like when they made "nigger" theirs and now it's okay when they say it but racist when whites say it.

>black and brown people creating good things

let me know when this happens

Is that Ron Paul or Hitler?

Oh man, wow! Are they going to vote for Teump!?!

>Lestah City
>Brexit
>Trump

2016 is already confirmed as the year of memes. Praise Kek.

hitler

They didn't want to save anything, they just wanted that sweet gibsmedat. I hate these stupid libcucks that think dindus and illegals are somehow on their side.

LITERALLY WHO

STOP MAKING THREADS

It could have been Booker T Washington, but no, that commie bastard W.E.B Dubois was shilled harder and he ended up prevailing. The biggest decision point for the black community was around 1900, and they failed, thanks in no small part from (((outside influence)))

If Trump doesn't win, this will happen. It won't be America anymore, but all the black and brown people will think they saved it. If Trump doesn't win and Hilary gets to give amnesty to 11 million mexashits and important a million Islamists, we're toast.

Here, coloured means you're part white and part non white. Coloureds are pretty cool and they all speak Afrikaans.

How about the ghouls though?

2016 is truly the beginning of a new era. isn't it exciting pol?

> less than 2000 likes
Literally a nobody

Most of them are foreign invaders. At least in the cape, the place was empty until whites came. We built this fucking country and they murder and steal.

"save"
>implying they can.
They don't even know how to save swagfag
twitter memes
So they just screen-shot them

Damn, the guy was red-pilled.

how long do you have s afro bro, realistically before the niggers kill you all off or turns into such a shithole you become refugees.

just curious because need to plan how long before must leave usa

Why Walter from the Big Lebowski though?

>saving America from the shit they turned it into

The 50's were so much better

It's almost as though they sense the same things that people like Stefan Molyneux and Bill Whittle sense. This year is a battlefield. Things are exploding everywhere. It has to end. Either civilization will survive, or the forces of the "black and brown people" will destroy it forever.

God speed ahead, Boer, the race war is soon to come.

One of you meme right twitterfags pls reply with that.

Aren't they all? I was under the impression that Xhosa and even Zulu didn't show up until after whites had colonized an area that was essentially deserted. Of course, most Americans probably think you all showed up and wiped out the peaceful indigenous peoples...

Why do you think that people of color are saving us by killing people? They fight with police officers and get shot, then they're out in the streets protesting saying that the cops are racist. Where are these protestors when a black kid is killed by another black person? They are no where to be found because they want to believe that other colored people can do no wrong.

When Trump is elected and they all flee?

HALT! DO YOU KNOW HOW SHIT YOU WERE POSTING?

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

>Black and brown people
>Save anything
>Can't even save money
>Can't even save themselves from drowning
Top lel Beth you retard.

i just wish they would save it for last

Have any countries ever been "saved" by browns and blacks?

2016 is already the summer of peace.

>we remember 2016 as the year that black and brown people saved America.

I don't think my people have ever helped America

It only made us look like more of a dumbass

Yes talk like minorities had the power financially or politically to do that. Fucking retard.

i never thought i would live in a world where police were criminal and criminals were victims.....and victims were liars

this is indeed a decadent & perverse generation