Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSfh0pIAG38
youtube.com/watch?v=D8Ro73vofC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sherlock Holmes 3

reviews are probably saying "not enough blacks and women so its bad" right

>18%
>97% of people want to watch it

Same way he did after Swept Away: going back to doing the same movie for the 27th time.

He should just go back to making Lock, Snatch and two Revolving Rock'n'Rollers sequels and everything will be fine.

He won't because British film is garbage

probably, fuck reviews. most of the time they are fucking useless. Go see it for yourself, im going to watch it with m'lady on sunday

I was toying with the idea to go see it tonight cineworld unlimited screening but doubt I'll be bothered.

kek

I know shit is gonna be shit, but it's RT.

To give a 100% score the movie need 90% Black Cast.

Depends on how much money it makes. Come on guys, you should know how the movie industry works by now.

I like him after I listened to him on the Joe Rogan show.
I'm gonna watch the movie, fuck the reviews.
Can't be worse than pic related

I actually think this movie looks good, but then again I think I may be retarded because I watched the Arthur with Keira Knightly recently and thought it was good.

'Knights! Squires! Prepare for battle..."

Jesus christ...
youtube.com/watch?v=iSfh0pIAG38

I'll see it

another great film from WB

When did it become cool to hate on Excalibur?

The movie IS full of niggers and stronk womyn.

>RT
More like ReTard. My god they trashed Live by Night, Accountant, Suicide Squad, BvS (though theatrical cut is bad, but not that bad in comparison with others) and Legend of Tarzan, but praised completely rëddit one-time worthy Lego Batman, cringe kaiju meme flick Kong Island and god-awful sjw trash like Girl with all the Gifts. Even Nice Guys and Man from Uncle got negative reviews at first. It's like jews virtual signaling to WB "don't make something that actually interesting or at least low-decent, make forgettable shit just like others and push shitty agenda". What the fuck is wrong with them.
>b-but RT is just aggregator
Which sometimes counting 2/4 as fresh, and sometimes as rotten, and literally with same review text multiple times under different names just like with GotG vol.2 (though I liked it).

Based Ritchie, I hope box office will be fine at least.

Fuck off Excalibur is knightkíno.

>ryuga-wagata-teki CIA!
Deep

Wtf I love Guy Richie now

Those movies were shit, though

He hasn't done a good movie since Snatch tbqh

because it had rightfully been forgotten as a bad fantasy movie but was then forcefully revived by Snyder-posters because he mentioned it once and then everybody started worshipping it like it's the best fantasy movie of all time, better than Conan even and it's just become ridiculous.

>Charlie Hunnam

So, the movie is full of blow-back and sit-downs?

Isn't it sad when you hear someone speak so passionately and deeply about something like storytelling and then see later on that the result of that knowledge is still just a mediocre pile of crap?

>Can't be worse than pic related

you fucking atheist faggot

Excalibur is LITERALLY a masterpiece

did he even ever recover from these?

guy Ritchie has talent and has made pretty great movies, but this will probably suck ass regardless of sjws, like iron fist

youtube.com/watch?v=D8Ro73vofC8

fuck all of you

yeah he did
the philosphical wankery carried over though

>atheist faggot
>D-DEUS VULT, a-amirite guys?
wew

he recovered from Madonna
he'll be fine

I want Rock n rolla 2
his UK gangester films are my favorite

>There will never be a movie based on the greatest Arthur novels

>his movie can't stand on its own but requires 1,5h of fedoras circlejerking over it for it to amount to anything

>Revolver trashed
WTF?!

user thinks I'm cool

see this is what happens you force diversity you get a shit movie trying to please SJWs

>how will Guy Ritchie ever recover?

With both hands