Builds successful stable prosperous African country

>builds successful stable prosperous African country
>wh*Te europids come and destroy it

Why are white "people" literally and unironically worse than niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8281990.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eksperimentet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vistarband
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laki#Consequences_in_Iceland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish–Icelandic_Trade_Monopoly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, you can't just kill off your citizens.

he's white in America

>h-he was killing his people

Even though your own cops shoot like a thousand every year?

There is only one European country to blame.

Never 4get

>wh*Te europids
You mean americans

Nah, gaddaffi deserved to get a knife stuck up his ass.

Too bad about lolbyans being completely inept at governing.

Look at this brainwashed moron and laugh

He was way too progressive for his Islamic population.

He allowed beer and alcohol despite 80% if Libyans being against it.

No, Libya was a European mistake.

Libya was due primarily to france and he US.

in this case yes

I remember when the whole thing was happening at the time and telling everyone that it would be retarded and we'd be leaving a country twice the size of ours in complete anarchy but I always got frowned upon

well who's frowning upon who now

nothen personnel kid

ah yes, better to throw the entire country to the hands of rebel terrorists

also, America also kills its own citizens. You have capital punishment and crazy police officers running around shooting people

I can only imagine his terror when the angry mob pulled him out of the drain pipe and started beating him to death and literally stuffing sharp implements into his anal cavity. Wonder if he then and there ever regretted all the horrible shit he had done.

A man ahead of his time, perhaps?

So-called wh*te westerners descended from Satan himself. They genocide entire nations for a few drops of oil. They overthrow legitimate governments and install their criminal puppets instead if said governments refused to obey Satan and follow western destructive policies and orders. Wh*te westerners enslaved millions of people, tortured them, destroyed their homes and their lives, used them and humiliated them. Wh*te and western are badically synonyms for evil, for everything that is wrong with this world.
To this day wh*te westerners keep funding terrorism and supplying terrorists with deadly weapons. Why? To make sure the interests of the west are protected so they can make some more cash. Wh*te and western = destruction, racism, nazism, xenophobia...

He wasn't doing anything of that sort. He was killing of terrorists.

Ask the thousands of westerners working in Libya. Libya was a peaceful paradise and nobody regarding Gaddafi as an evil dictator. At most he was a an eccentric politician.

Memes aside I literally hate white people. They're still holding Africa down. They're getting rich at the expense of others and still have the guts to call non-whites inferior or subhuman.
Russians are the only white people I respect, because they helped Africans, Latinos and Asians fight against colonialism.

lmao screencapping this one pyotr
you went too hard

>He was killing of terrorists.

This tbqhwy

Everything I posted is true.

Kadaffi was a piece of shit that framed bulgarian medics for no other reason but to stirr shit.
I hope he suffered when he died.

Libya was the best performing country in the whole god damn region, just search up its GDP and GDP per capita and how fast it fell after Gaddafi was murdered

If deposing a single leader causes a country to instantly turn into a shithole it was always a shithole.

You authoritarian apologists make me sick.

Not an argument.

muh democracy

Shut up, imbecile. The world doesn't work according to some bullshit philosophy you read in some pop-philosophy book.

Libya has a of decent people, but it also has a lot of stupid violent people. Gaddafi was keeping the evil at bay, so that the good people could live without fear. When he was disposed, the evil overwhelmed the good and everything went to shit.

More like the pro-gadaffi government was deposed

It is an argument though. Whether or not a country is shithole is defined by consistency over multiple leaderships.
Are you dense?

Lets give a big round of applause to the Labians for being lucky enough to be born in a country that's naturally rich with oil.
Was the shittiest oil-rich country on the planet.
Hard to imagine how you can still fuck up so badly when liquid gold is pouring out of your soil.

The "Muslims don't drink alcohol thing" is a meme. Every Muslim I know drinks it, they say it's even easy to illegally buy it in Islamic countries like Iran, everyone does it, the police don't care.

They just superficially pretend they don't drink.

>Libya was not a shithole!
>Gaddafi was keeping the evil at bay!
Retard mongoloid. Learn how to be consistent in your arguments, same as libya should learn how not to consistently be a shithole.

Now everyone repeat after me: Gaddaffi deserved to get a knife stuck up his ass.

>using good and evil in a historico-political argument

Automatically disregarded

Actually I think you'll find it was the Executive Ameriape's idea.

>t.lybian diaspora

Ameridumb posters are so fucking recognizable it hurts. You're so fucking stupid and deluded.

Pedantic horseshit. Fact is, Libya was a decent country before it was fucked up by removing Gaddafi.

It wasn't just "One leader" you fucking retard, it was the entire infrastructure of the government. There was nothing to replace it, the country was basically thrown into anarchy.

>stable
if your country devolves into sectarian violence where the military must brutally crush any opposition it's not stable. Yeah it's a lot worse now but ruling with an iron fist wasn't sustainable in the long term.

I don't think he is Libyan diaspora because in general the western minded ones are very pro-Gaddafi.

Probably some terrorist loving shitskin from thereabouts though.

Democracy is stupid in general, but in Arab states with various ethnicities or religions it's even more inefficient.

>China isn't stable
>Russia isn't stable

'Murica says so

Fuck off back to Russia then, ivan

t. judengoldberg

I didn't say they weren't at the moment, it's just not surprising when the populace snaps and decides not to take it anymore. China has had to liberalize and Russia is nowhere near as authoritarian as Libya or Syria anymore.

Thank god Sub-Saharan Africans are using Libya to go to Europe and claiming themselves refugees of war.

This is your fault for destroying Libya so you guys hope you enjoy the consequences.

>when the populace snaps and decides not to take it anymore.

That's not what happened. A bunch of terrorist cells rose up. Gaddafi still had all the support from the local civilians.

Wtf is liberalize

He meant privatizing the economy.

Please no government in the world has universal support from all their citizens. Especially in the Arab world where everything is splintered based on sectarianism. The intervention was a mistake but there's video evidence of civilians being killed by small arms, artillery, and airstrikes from the military.

China has liberalized socially as well.

>I mean, you can't just kill off your citizens.
So let's get involved and kill even more amrite?

An imperialist war, perhaps?

>Be leftist
>Think freedom and democracy must be imposed cause "c´mon goys, it´s 2017".
>Arab springs
>Fuck everything up

Good thing ISIS will purge ´em first

>Too bad about lolbyans being completely inept at governing.
Gaddaffi was doing okay by North African standards until he got stabbed.

Libyans are literally worse than niggers.

Here's proof.

Uh pal, after 2014 i don't think you can play moral high ground here. Or even 2008 to be honest.

he armed, helped fund and trained anc, zanu and other commie terrorists to help overthrow the white governments of south africa and rhodesia. so he got what he deserved in the end. good riddance.

>Deliberately break the stabilizing load-bearing pillar of a house
>House falls down
>"Well it wasn't REALLY my fault, that pillar was old, it would have given out at some point and you shouldn't support a house on a single pillar anyway"
>"What do you mean you needed that pillar to be there in order to build new ones?"

End your existence.
Even if we accept that Gaddafi's Libya was unstable, which is a fair enough assertion, purposefully destabilizing it ahead of time means that you ruin any chance of actually building that long term stability.

This
This one thousand times and more

>Democracy is stupid in general,
And what is good according to you? Dictatorship? One party rule?
>but in Arab states with various ethnicities or religions it's even more inefficient.
Yea can't argue with this, same applies to Southern Africa too.

>and Russia is nowhere near as authoritarian as Libya or Syria anymore.
We slowly getting there.

>>wh*Te europids come and destroy it
obama is wh*Te europid?

>Or even 2008
what do you mean, Gogi? georgia started the war, of course russia intervented

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8281990.stm

>in 20 year, almost 400 people disappear from the government of Gaddafi
>America bomb the country
>every bomb kill more than he "killed" in 20 years
>supply fanatics from other countries with guns and vehicles
>after that they join the club and for ISIS
Good job, america.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River

One of the biggest engineer project in the world.
NATO bombs it, and don't allow it to be fixed.

>wh*te westerners
>le 56%
also kys

>NATO intervention
>leftist
I can’t imagine someone’s actually this fuckingg retarded.

Wow wh*Tes really are disgusting nation wreckers!

>MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

His wh*Te side came out during the Arab Spring.

Since when is Syria a democracy? Elections aren't free.

Only protestants and jews do that, France was under jewish influence when we invavded Lybia (and we still are) look up Bernard Henri Levy

I think most people forget that all these kinds of "strongman" rulers that end getting deposed have usually caused some unrest on civilian population that lead them to that point. I legitimately believe that Gaddafi was a good man, but most of his political philosophy relied on the despotic motto of "All for the people, but without the people". His approach to goverment was basically holding most of power for himself while investing next to nothing on democratic institutions, while making projects such as and ohers that were mostly sustained on Oil. Also to note, that his measures fot nationalizing the entire economy, incluing the retail sector, lead to some severe lack of future development at the price of short term power. So, while i think that he had good intentions for his citizens, his approach to power wasn't the best for a future transition to democracy and was based mostly on his autocrat persona, which is why the conflict exploded so easily in the Civil War in 2011

it was destroyed and now the refugees coming from Libya are Sub-Saharan Africans

Actually ISIS stays clear of Israel. I think we're gonna have to do the job ourselves eventually.

*short term power at the price of
you get my idea i guess

Yes, i agree with you. BUT Qaddafi was not president since the 70's (technically speaking).

I honestly think that democracy can't be imposed, for fucking sake, until 69 Libya still had a king. No one can expect a entire democratization of a country from a totalitarian kingdom to a democratic western-like country in less than 100 years. This kind of shit take a lot of time.

Excellent post

Imperialism isn't race-bound. Just look at countries like Iceland. We've done literally nothing wrong. Then look over to Israel for example. If Israel is still "too white" look over to Saudi Arabia in Yemen for example.

Adding the race factor only obfuscates and overly complicates the issue of imperialism.

>Imperialism isn't race-bound
Of course. Imperialism is a form of capitalism.

Thank Marx that I finally found a woke Russian, I've been shat over 99999999999 times by Russians when voicing my communist opinions here on Sup Forums.

FUCK NATO

FUCK YOU IF YOUR COUNTRY IS IN NATO

IF YOU SUPPORT NATO THEN YOU DESERVE ALL THE AFRICAN REFUGEES YOU ARE GETTING

>Just look at countries like Iceland. We've done literally nothing wrong

GET BACK IN THE SACK ICELAND

Not really. Capitalism works because people buy goods. Without the poor consuming stuff, capitalism would ruin.
Imperialism on other hand, survive entirely on the exploitation of the poor.
The emperor don't give a fly fuck if the peasant is dieing. as long he produce his share of wheat or what ever.
The capitalist need to make sure that people are able to buy his goods.

these are completely true

It's trendy in Russia to be anticommunist. But none of that so called "anticommunists" ever opened Marx, or any book on economics, exept maybe brief summaries.

>In 1951 the Danish colonial authorities, with dubious consent from their parents or guardians, removed 22 Greenlandic Inuit children from their homes, relocating them to Denmark for adoption and education. The government planned for their adoption to integrate into the 'modern' Danish society with the aim of transforming the children into 'small Danes'

>The surviving children lost their native language and culture, and suffered from the psychological trauma of being separated from their families most of their lives. Some of the children were returned to Greenland after a year, where they were placed into an orphanage in Nuuk, rather than being returned to their families. Others stayed in Denmark for the remainder of their lives. More than half died before reaching adulthood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eksperimentet

>The Icelandic vistarband was a requirement that all landless people be employed on a farm. A man or woman who did not own or lease property had to find a position as a laborer (vinnuhjú) in the home of a farmer. The custom was for landless people to contract themselves to a farmer for one year at a time. The vistarband was in effect from 1490 to 1894 in various forms. Iceland had an unusually large percentage of the population in this kind of bondage—generally about 25% of the population during the 19th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vistarband

>The consequences for Iceland, were disastrous. An estimated 20–25% of the population died in the famine and fluoride poisoning after the fissure eruptions ensued. Around 80% of sheep, 50% of cattle and 50% of horses died because of dental fluorosis and skeletal fluorosis from the 8 million tons of hydrogen fluoride that were released.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laki#Consequences_in_Iceland

>June 1783-February 1784

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish–Icelandic_Trade_Monopoly

>1602-1786.

No thanks.

Stop being a stupid gommie and give me your oil.

>The emperor don't give a fly fuck if the peasant is dieing.
So does capitalist. As long as wageslave works for him for a low wage and consume shit with 200 - 500% extra charge, he cares for him.

> Europeeans destroyed 6 out of 12 previously existed civilisations.
You cant make omlet without cracking some skulls

at least Assad didnt end up as him, as the demonic kabal wanted

True, and i think that Gaddafi was also forced to adopt more authoritarian measures because of the sanctions that the West imposed of him.

It's sad really, because it seems that a lot of these strains on international relations are just a product of Cold War era, like when Egypt tried to stay non-aligned, but at the end Nasser had to get help from the Soviets because the Israelis had a complete backing from the West.

I think that if Libya and USA had ever reached a plain cooperation the country could have been like a modern day Yugoslavia but without the ethnic tensions and with a higher quality of life, but oh well, one can only dream.