Yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrNmq4ouWww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based rogaine

Everyone harps on joe for this but it was all crowder

Hello, Mr. Rogan. Who is next guest on your podcast? Guy Richie and Alex Jones were best.

Gonna have jordan Peterson back on tomorrow!

do you get paid for spamming this shit, is this some kind of bot or is this just an exteme case of autism?

*Pulls up biased stats from Colorado before weed was even legalized*

it's an autistic smear campaign so Sup Forums's bread and butter

>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably weed I don't really care if people smoke it or that it becomes legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me, I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS

>Sup Forums
>aussie

every time

posting a thread once or twice a day is NOT spamming.

Last night's JBP posdcast was glorious

>eventually we realised that people had snakes inside them
>serotonin serpent detectors
>hitler was extremely orderly and creative
>long straight-faced description of Kek and meme magic
>male feminists are sneaky sneks
>Joe's absolute mind blown face all the way through
>Joe is the most powerful interviewer of all time
>who has a billion of anything?

>I don't Joe, I don't know. I admit it, I give it to you. You can have it. It's yours. It's all yours, I don't even like this argument, it's really stupid and immature and i don't even care about weed, smoke up if you want dude, smoke all you want, doesn't affect me one bit, it's cool, everyone on the planet could smoke and I swear to god with all that is in me I swear to god I would not care one bit at all, not one little bit, I swear I wouldn't even think about it when I would be alone, I wouldn't care what so ever, it would be impossible for me to care any less than what I can imagine what it would be like feeling that what so ever, I honest to god all might with in me Jesus Christ of Nazareth vergin Mary's only child that I swear I would not care if you want to smoke all the weed on the face of the earth right in this moment and opporate heavy machinery immediately afterwards, its fine I swear it is, and

>J-joe... okay dude you're right... you win, just please stop yelli-
OH HONEY, YOU'RE ADORABLE. YOU DON'T THINK WEED CURES CANCER? OKAY FUCKFACE, WATCH THIS. JAIMIE, PULL UP THOSE STATISTICS THAT PROVE I'M RIGHT. SEE? SEE HOW FUCKING WRONG YOU ARE, CROWDER? YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF.
>Joe... i missed my flight, I really need to g-
OH YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? SORRY PRINCESS, IT'S TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET ON THAT PLANE BECAUSE I WISHED IT WOULD HAVE FLOWN RIGHT INTO THE FUCKING TRADE CENTER. YOU'RE WORTHLESS, CROWDER. I'LL DO YOU A FAVOR YOU LITTLE BITCH-- I'LL MAKE A ROPE OUT OF HEMP AND THEN YOU CAN HANG YOURSELF WITH IT. GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW

>YOU CAN SMOKE 16 BLUNTS AND STILL DRIVE YOU FUCK ! KEK, PUSSY, YOU GONNA CRY ? YOU MISSED YOUR FUCKIN FLIGHT have a toke

>no mid rant toke

3/10

Apply yourself

"Weed is bad mmkay" is different from "I personally don't care for it

And Crowded was undeniably acting like a giant pussy

>2 middle aged men discuss a cringy meme created by pseudo intellectual youtubers and their shitty Reddit fanbase

thank logic for current year + 2

>yeah I'm just not really into beer, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

>no fun allowed

you want fun, watch how Rogain reacts to Alex Jones.

this "doooodee kekistan" meme needs to die, it is a shame that Sup Forums of all places has steeped so low, that it has to use Reddit memes

The level of obsession with reddit on this board is hilarious, it makes Sup Forums's fretting about jews look casual

Steven Crowder lost all credibility when he started to deny climate change.

Stoners are assholes. Nothing new here.

>gender and race are social constructs
White feminist faggot with a wigger son goes on air and promotes race (I don't want to live in an area that's not diverse, black culture is so important [jazz, blues]) while also claiming it doesn't exist outside the social consciousness.

who said that?

I disagree with Crowder on a lot, but as someone who smoked daily for 10+ years I can readily admit that weed does fall into the "bad mmkay" category. Sure, there are benefits to it, but If I were to procreate, I wouldn't want my kids wasting as much time and money on it as I did.

i would be so pleased. peterson is just so damn fun to listen to. and he's fighting a damn good fight, too.

you lost all credibility when you used the word denial in conjunction with a scientific concept

>as someone who abused it to a ridiculous extent, I can say it's bad

Maybe for you, but no one made you smoke constantly for a decade. The vast majority of users are able to handle it fine. That's like telling someone drinking a glass of wine with dinner that they shouldn't drink it because alcohol is bad.

Crowder is an idiot, it's common knowledge now

Addicts will defend the addiction to great lenghts

People that don't believe in gravity, round Earth, evolution, or moon landing are indeed in denial

youtube.com/watch?v=PrNmq4ouWww
What a hack!

>he's fighting a damn good fight
did you miss the bit yesterday when he talked about kekistan and kek and praise kek! ?

alt right are a fucking laughing stock what the fuck

>2017
>being a weed denier

Fucking pussy ass fuckface bitches.

>"I SWEAR ON THIS KAMBUCHA SMOOTHIE, IF YOU DON'T SMOKE THIS ENTIRE BOWL IN THE NEXT TEN SECONDS IM GOING TO ACTIVATE THE TRAP DOOR UNDER YOUR SEAT AND DROP YOU INTO A CAGE OF TEN SILVERBACK GORILLAS, THOSE THINGS WILL TEAR YOU IN HALF."

This. Crowder is such a fucking faggot. Crowderfags please go back to r/the_goodgoys

t. reddit

You have no willpower don't project your insecurities onto the rest of us. I've been smoking since 2008ish and I have no desire to smoke weed everyday XDDDD. Stoners are fucking cancer

>I've been smoking since 2008i
and you still haven't grown out of it?

He's on a fucking show about smoking weed where the main listener base wants to hear about weed. The man that he's been talking to for half and hour is smoking weed. You don't want to talk about weed? Then leave, get the fuck out of the studio.

He was enraging to listen to, a spastic control freak who can't handle not being able to guide the show like it was his. Endless, endless woman-like complaints about the set up not being exactly to his liking because there were two people. Fuck off.

>getting this triggered

Joe, is that you??

seems you haven't grown out of this shitty chinese message board in the same way

Triggered? You mean had a strong emotion due to the show I was watching?

Why would you watch something that can't make you feel strong emotions? Are you autistic?

>deflecting

I hit a nerve didn't I?

>Triggered?
Yes, triggered.

You're deflecting his point

>this thread

But why wouldn't I be? Am I not allowed to feel emotions? You're weird

>"i-i'm not d-deflecting... y-you're the one whos d-deflecintg!!!" ;_;

LITERALLY SHAKING

It's absolutely unarguable that you're deflecting. It's a simple fact.

Do you regret replying yet?

>no u

sorry kid, not an argument, better luck next time

>that devastation

>It doesn't matter that we're doing the same thing, I said "NO U"

Try harder next time

do you regret getting triggered over literally nothing yet?

I know the human psyche, this is where you start hating yourself and what you're doing with your life. I can't imagine being that young again. Kek.

>no u

still not an argument, sorry kid

You're in a thread dedicated to dissecting the event. Simmer down.

>all this deflecting

kek, he's still at it

>I said still not an argument, this means he has to stop

How's third grade going? You're a loser on here like the rest of us.

>Simmer down.
said the guy who is perpetually triggered over nothing

>no u

feel free to form an argument at any point kiddo

Dude, I took ten seconds to complain and you got furious that somebody felt emotions during the video.

Look at all this effort in this post that you ignored, do you see why I'm above you? Do you see that you're just saying "u mad"? Change your ways man.

>I piss my life away on Sup Forums let me complain about pot

Pot calling the kettle black. Sorry degenerate.

>he's STILL triggered
oh wow dude

>no u

if you say it enough times maybe it will evolve into an argument! keep it up!

Yes, I'm saying that trying to shut down conversation because you're mad that somebody got angry is fucking spastic.

>WAAAAHHH HE CAN'T USE THE SAME ARGUMENT AS MEE STOP IT

Holy fuck you're hopeless. Have fun in life, degenerate.

I smoke pot rather than drink alcohol when I'm alone. Does that trigger you? Apparently you've never gone swimming on a warm day while slightly high. I swim for hours with it. It's awesome