DC REBIRTH

DC Rebirth Speculation thread

did they not have a fcbd thing?

I think they had a Suicide Squad reprint and a DC Superhero Girls thing. With the Rebirth special itself coming out in a few weeks they probably didn't want to spoil it.

>tfw Prime will die for my sins

Don't really know much about this. The New 52 is done?

No it's the same continuity, just a jump on point. They are fixing some things though like having Ted and Jaime actually connected in-universe.

They also had a free Rebirth preview info book thing but it didn't have any new info. Just more Shota Sons and Teen Titans stuff and release dates.

>did they not have a fcbd thing?
Not for Rebirth, which is surprising

Perhaps the free previews they did last year were not worth doing again

I still can't tell if the Superman one was intentionally misleading or if they changed the story due to backlash. Because it certainly seemed as if Lois was supposed to be wrong in that preview but all she did wrong in the actual reveal was freak out a little and then they didn't even make a big deal about Clark and Lois making up in the end.

> Ted and Jaime connected
Fuck yes, thank you DC. Blue Beetles ongoing when?

>Blue Beetles ongoing when?
September

Starts in September

Thing about this whole Kenan Kong thing is that it says China is making it's own Justice League. You'd think this would cause some alarm around the world. If I was a Japanese citizen the first thing I would be doing is booking a flight to a country China doesn't give a shit about.

>implying the Super Young Team won't protect Japan

Tom King Batman Preview

Calendar Man

The end

** this is Batman Rebirth #1, by the way, which is both Scott Snyder and Tom King on the script

#Blacked

Calendar Man usually doesn't use guns that big, right?
Damifag pls.

So, from what I've gathered, previews in some form currently exist for:
* Action Comics (colored, unlettered)
* Batman (lettered)
* Detective Comics (colored, unlettered)
* Green Arrow (lettered)
* Green Lanterns (colored, unlettered)
* Wonder Woman (colored, unlettered)
* Justice League (uncolored)
* Red Hood and the Outlaws (uncolored)

Nothing too surprising. I think The Flash, Superman, and Aquaman are the only June titles with no previews at all. (well, for The Flash, we *do* have one colored, unlettered spread from around the Rebirth announcement itself)

Remember for Flash there's some spoiler that we have to read the Rebirth special for first. They might hold off on it because of that.

And one book with Teen Titans, forgot which one.

Titans by Dan Abnett

Jaden Smith

Aquaman and Superman Rebirth previews are coming this week.

Miles Morales 02

Boom the truth bomb has landed!

Nah Duke is going where Harper just went, to limbo. Snyder couldn't push Harper despite 5 years of efforts and he is struggling with Duke, I give Duke 2 more years, by then Snyder will exhaust every effort without any results, after all this character already has a flop ongoing series, where does he go from that?

Nah Duke is going where Harper just went, to limbo. Snyder couldn't push Harper despite 5 years of efforts and he is struggling with Duke, I give Duke 2 more years, by then Snyder will exhaust every effort without any results, after all this character already has a flop ongoing series, where does he go from that?