When your audience accidentally claps FOR bromblad blorf because they haven't been properly briefed on your flip...

>when your audience accidentally claps FOR bromblad blorf because they haven't been properly briefed on your flip flopping yet

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Is this blunder kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HECI4QK_mXA
cnbc.com/2017/03/16/paul-ryan-backs-house-committee-no-such-wiretap-existed-as-trump-claims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GHLUMPFF?

>Sooo, yesterday France was taken over by ISIS
*audience claps and cheers*
>No, no. Huge number of terrorists here tonight.

BLORF

Maybe if Comey hadn't been fired because he was "mean to Hillary" people would be less likely to think it's suspicious and questionable move on Trump's part

>flip flopping
?

Literal drones who respond to verbal cues. This name means clap, this name means boo.

take me to your leader TROOOOMBON

>audience literally starts booing when a Republican is mentioned

I-i thought this was a meme...

>does something stupid
>is criticized

>later does something he's supposed to
>is praised

It's almost like time flows in one direction and people are capable of making mistakes and then doing something correct later on... I guess if you forgive someone for punching you in the face, you're a hypocrite.

It's as if the audience had been replaced by a bunch of deatheaters.

>I express all my political opinions with Harry Potter or Star Wars analogies

This is the dumbest meme ever

>that pic
>liberals only operate on pop culture references
Is this the power of family guy and big bang theory?

Crowd psychology is a bitch

>does something stupid
>"get rid of him!"
>gets fired for doing something stupid
>"no, that's not what i want even though it totally was!"

Democrats made the case over and over again for Comey's dismissal, paving the way for Trump to fire him, and now they have to live with getting played yet again by Trump.

Colbert: "Trump fired Comey"
Audience: "Yay!"
Colbert: "No, you're supposed to boo"
Audience: "Boo!"
Colbert: "Good audience, but don't you EVER form your opinion by yourself again"

Firing Comey can be viewed as good AND bad thing at the same time for different reasons.

what do you think 'red pill' is? it's from a movie

If he was so bad, why did Trump wait until now? Wait until the guy is investigating your staff an fire him instead of doing it back in December or January? I'm sure that's just a huge coincidence.

>oops, looks like you expressed the wrong opinion. Time to correct that ;^)

Satan knows what's up.

u mad bro?
u sound mad jelly

People who pray to some obscure comic character and another Egyptian god for direction and power don't get to complain

>inb4 pretending to be retarded
Irony died in 2016

they're literally braindead zombies

It doesn't work like that.
A leper can still tell someone with AIDS sores all over his face he got fucking sores in his face, even if his nose is falling off at the same time.

>WHO THE FUCK LET THESE FAGS IN THE AUDIENCE? THATS IT GIVE ME MY AR-15 THE FAGGOT PURGE OF AMERICA STARTS NOW
holy shit, this show is intense, no wonder Colbert's ratings have gone up

>paving the way for Trump to fire him, and now they have to live with getting played yet again by Trump.

How is this "getting played by Trump" when literally everyone smells the hypocrisy in Trump's actions, atop of the very dubious nature of firing someone is investigating your camp? There's a reason we're hearing Nixon comparisons thrown left and right.

He wasn't president back in December dumbass. Also it was only a few days ago that the lied to the senate and the FBI had to go out and correct his sworn testimony to the senate.

If the FBI has to make an official statement saying their director was incorrect that's pretty embarrassing and makes the whole agency look like amateurs. And no one has any confidence in Comey, not democrats or republicans so they need to replace him with someone they trust.

Democrats being upset by him being fired are just playing theater, the same democrats called for obama to fire him last year.

And the investigation isn't going away because they fired comey, it'll still go on.

The Donaldists from reddit on suicide watch while grasping for straws.

>LITERALLY
>EVERYONE

L I T E R A L L Y
I
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y

nobody gives a fuck, go cry impeachment for the 110th time next time Trump flushes the toilet

Because he was fired for looking into Trump's corruption, retard. It's the same reason why Sup Forums used to worship and defend Comey and now they hate him and are happy that he got fired.

youtu.be/HECI4QK_mXA
Reminds me of this.

>literally everyone
The only people outraged by this are the same people who are outraged by everything and anything Trump does and doesn't do.

The Nixon comparisons are as weak as the Hitler comparisons.

This user knows what's up.

I want to murder every last leftist in this country.

>D-DRUMPF IS REALLY DONE FOR THIS TIME GUYS!!

>There's a reason we're hearing Nixon comparisons thrown left and right.

Because people misunderstand the Nixon situation and Nixon wasn't actually a bad president?

I know that feeling bro

He was better than every other Republican post-Ike and quite a few Dems.

>Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!? Who's the slimy little conservative shit twinkle-toed cockholster down here, who just signed his own resignation!? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will brainwash you all until you fucking die! I'll brainwash you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?!

Woah...Steven needs to relax.

>Steven "Please Don't Clap" Colbert

Thing is Trump could BTFO everyone by declassifying material accidentally collected on him and his aids. No idea why he wouldn't do that if there was nothing to hide. Instead he twitters about statements Comey made regarding his innocence so he is trying to convince people there is nothing going on but he is not very effective in doing so.

1.He was fired for lying about Hillary's emails
2.He's not investigating anybody. He's the director of the FBI and not directly in control of any case. 3.It's Flynn they're investigating not Trump.

>if you have nothing to hide then why can't I search you

Wanna know how I know that you're either not an American or someone who has no education in law?

>wasting the good stuff now instead of dropping it during re-election

Where's the original of this from anyway?

>don't forget goy, we liberals are the real enemy!

By the way, the blompf poster is a homestead on 8/tv/ as well. He is probably hasbara.

Shhh. Don't let your "facts" get in the way of their shitty narrative.

>He was fired for lying about Hillary's emails

And as we all know, Donald absolutely hated Comey for that. Oh wait.

But they have repeatedly said that Trump himself was not under investigation. And the agents who are investigating potential russian influence on the campaign are still at the bureau and they'll keep working on that. Changing director doesn't mean they'll cancel all their investigations and start over.

I love leftists can only recycle the same 3 Trump supporters over and over while there's new liberal cringe every day.

>le 40d interdimensional mahjong

OOOOOOOOOOOOH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Libs LITERALLY went "WTF I LOVE COMEY NOW" when he was fired

It did benefit Trump.

It was also incompetent and Trump has no use for an incompetent director of the FBI. Comey was a detriment to Trump at this point. It makes absolute sense for Trump to fire him for being bad at his job now.

>Changing director doesn't mean they'll cancel all their investigations and start over.

If they appoint a Trump crony in Comey's place, you have to be more than a little naïve to think the investigation isn't closed down hard. We're talking about a manchild who can't handle any type of critique and doubt associated to his integrity.

Trump did this just to distract from the fact that the wall is not going to be built.

That's a fake article.

Declassifying material accidentally collected on you when you hold public office is not the same as house search. Also he can still classify parts that are potentially embarrassing or too private.
>no education in law
Oh, sorry I forgot I spoke to Chad Schekelstein from Schekelstein, Stadtmauer and partners.

I agree with all of that. However from Yates statement yesterday we can clearly take there is more than one person (i.e. Flynn) under investigation. It doesn't have to be Trump. They keep saying "campaign" in the hearings and not just Manafort and Flynn. Not that it would not be enough for those two to be involved with Russia in a healthy political culture.

>Now

Yeah, now that FBI is investigating Flynn and the who fucking mess with the Russians and Trump's camp. How convenient he only now became a problem. If this was planned as part of becoming increasingly unhappy with Comey, rather than abruptly decided, they would have had a replacement ready.

>everyday
>post an article from a month ago

>quoting fake artivel
>aruging with double digits
>hurrcuckcuckcuck

>can't handle any type of critique and doubt associated to his integrity

Yeah, that's how normal people react, but I see how you feel that way considering integrity is a foreign concept to a liberal

Demanding information or documents of an individual constitutes a search or interrogation. You are searching for something. You'd need a warrant to get that classified information.

>let's make this seem more important than it is by making a spurious title

What did conservitards mean by this?

Damn you Dagobert Mumps, it wasn't supposed to be like this

So let me get this straight:
The liberal crowd of a liberal show cheered for Trump because they are so disconnected of political reality that they didn't even know what the showman was talking about and they just assumed he was shitting on Trump like he normally does?

Did I get it right?

>Colbert pushes the audience in the left direction
There's going to be 7 years of this shit.

Can you believe the fucking AUDACITY of those GOD DAMN TRUMP-SUPPORTING COCKHOLSTERS in this audience? Those FUCKING CUNTS formed THEIR OWN GOD DAMNED OPINIONS before I told them what to think.

>yeah those people that I don't like, they're always bad aren't they

Is that why he still refuses to admit he was wrong about Obama tapping his phone?

Except the term "red pill" started as a liberal and anti-Bush term that was latter appropriated by other political groups who thought their "redpill" was better.

Anyway it's yet another instance of liberals referencing popular culture.

>liberals out themselves as retarded cattle
>dude this is not a big deal lmao

It's just further proof for what we all know

Nobody is demanding anything. The POTUS can declassify pretty much whatever he wants, at least to a certain degree. Like the material that was supposedly gathered from Trump tower.

Kinda. I think it was...
>Comey got fired
*cheers*
>by Trump
*boos and hisses*

He wasn't though
Liberals aren't people user

>haha angry fase xD

The audience wasn't given the memo on which opinions they should have. I'm sure a producer lost their job over this.

Red pill refers to jewish influence, aka the truth. Always has, always will.

No. They cheered because Comey was fired but they forgot that anything Drumpf does is bad.

>He wasn't though
>even though I have absolutely 0 proof and major intelligence officials stated over and over again that the claim is false and that the president wouldn't even have the authority to order such a thing

So Comey deserved to be fired but just because Trump did it then it's a bad decision?

That doesn't make much sense.

This is also bad, politics is funny that way.

Well you're looking for sense in the wrong place.

>major intelligence officials

Such as?

Then where's the proof, Donald?

>That doesn't make much sense.
Welcome to the mind of a liberal

Yeah, they didnt get the memo that comey was supposed to be a good guy all of a sudden and they were supposed to boo.

Or they didn't expect news to be delivered to them but punchlines. Especially after being warmed up and prepared to laugh all the time. But don't let that or the fact that the cheering was addressed several times in that show irritate you. Sup Forums is clearly right this HAS TO BE some form or proof for liberal brainwashing.

>Colbert makes faggots this upset on a daily basis now
Next you are going to tell me what his farts smell like and how that's offensive.

No, now that he's no longer running against Hillary, Hillary's emails don't really benefit him, and having a bad FBI director hurts him. Why would he keep Comey?

The only reason he'd keep him on is out of a sense of loyalty. Trump has no loyalty to Comey, though. Comey wasn't personally doing Trump any favors, he was just a useful idiot. Now that he's a useless, harmful idiot, of course Trump would drop him.

This has nothing to do with the FBI investigating Flynn considering Flynn is going to continue to be investigate without Comey (Comey wasn't leading the investigation). You're just trying to spin an anti-Trump narrative, but when you look at your story and think about it, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe that's what you're banking on, people not giving it any thought, people just accepting your lies wholesale. Problem is, it'll only convince the already convinced, those who already think Trump is a double Hitler. People like me are seeing through the bullshit.

STEVEN ANGRY. STEVEN SMASH BLUMPF

Ask Susan Rice, she sure seems hell bent on not testifying

"I will rip out your eyeballs and SKULLFUCK YOU!"

Hi hasbara.

spoken like a true cuck

Comey
Clapper
Nunes
Even Paul Ryan agreed. Trigger warning: Fake new cnbc.com/2017/03/16/paul-ryan-backs-house-committee-no-such-wiretap-existed-as-trump-claims.html

>these bad people I don't like, they're not actually people

>Guys it was totally trump that fired Comey
>And that's bad guys
>Even though I myself was tweeting #firecomey like a week ago

Who are these people even preaching to at this point?

>Especially after being warmed up and prepared to laugh all the time
>this HAS TO BE some form or proof for liberal brainwashing
What you just described sounds pretty brainwashed to me.