Chicago train station collapse ?

WTF???
twitter.com/breaking911/status/757398530566807552

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What verb would you use for an elevated rail station?

Shit happens around the world every day.

why this appears so coincidental with the recent unrest in the US and Europe I'm ecstatic to get new details of the incident

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

>lightning strike
it was a tourist attack

>YO MA GAHD

>(((lightning strike)))

>tfw they always blame you first

Ooh ma gad

KEK HAS STRUCK DOWN THE HOME OF OBAMA
PRAISE BE TO KEK

Well, time to ban lightning.

No there's been hella thunderstorms lately in Chicago, source I am a chicagoan.

wtf I hate lightning now...

that does it i'm a #thunderbolt now

There has been.
But which blue line station collapsed?

Is this the work of kek?

>All this happenings.
What does Kek means by that?

For shame, Canada. I expect better out of you than stale copy pasta. Before long australia will be taking the shitposting title again.

Haha, third world country. Thank God I live in Europe.

Kek

>terror attacks multiple times per week

its okay, nothing of value was lost. almost all the blue line stations down the eisenhower are falling apart anyways.

Just gives the mayor a excuse to give the getto trash some new stuff and make the drive home look less shitty

yeah, the CTA is a fucking mess these days. All the money they get goes to pensions, instead of modernization (ala replacing the El with a subway). My mom gets $30,000 /year because she used to drive trains for them, and will continue to get $30k/year until she dies in 20-30 years. That's a lot of money.

Though even then my mom got to see the new CTA cars, made in China. Protip: they're trash and even the Union thinks so. The shitshow hasn't even started.

This is not how lightning works.

We got rocked by storms.

Why would the jews be behind this? I mean come on, its 24th July 2016

>Lightning

No.
The rail was electric, when it collapsed the rail started sparking.

are you a jungle jap or something, it's the 25th

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Oh fuck, Moloch is pissed guys, we've really set him back

Its not the 24th in USA?

>24th
Proxy detected. It's the 24th here in America.

didn't somebody try and ask Kek about a happening in Chicago recently?

the L

>NEVER EVER

;___;

It's about 11 Burgers on the 24th

that storm passed right over my house
shit was fukkin wicked
there was a lightning strike literally twice a second

I blame the niggers

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

Dank blog post breh

>verb

>If, if, if, if..

The fuck is this faggot tree?

this is true. Why is there so much trash on the side of the rails? really disgusting desu

they clean it constantly, the local population using it can't be asked to walk the 5 feet to a trash can. Instead its better to just throw it where ever.

I mean have you taken the train lately? they throw their trash anywhere they please. Which is funny because its cleaned at the end of the tracks before being released.

so in a hour or 2 of service the train builds up piles of garbage

Lightning, you say...?