13 reasons why

What the fuck was that whole conversation with Mr. Porter in the last episode? It made no sense.

>Did he force himself on you?
Maybe.
>Did you say no?
No.
>Did you tell him to stop?
No.
>Hannah. can you name the boy for me?
Nah.
>Well Hannah if you're not sure that anything illegal happened, and you won't name the boy, then the only other option is to move on.
WOOOW, THANKS FOR NOTHING THEN. BYE.

Hmm... lets see if he can read my mind and follow me... He didn't, I'm supposed to be the center of the universe... Oh well, time to go traumatize my friends and parents for the rest of their lives.

Also fuck Clay for being all smug to Porter that he should've known that she was ""clearly"" describing rape even though Porter barely knew Hannah and hasn't heard the tapes or anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/iTUH
strawpoll.me/12935777
youtube.com/watch?v=C2n8kHVhsTk
youtube.com/watch?v=h_xdqf65l5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you talk like women are not special unique beings and rape is not the most important problem of our civilization.
thats very bigot user.

It can barely be counted as rape anyway. She kind of brought it on herself.

He failed his job. He should have never let her leave the room. What I have learned is that what you say is just as important as how you say it.

Turns out mentally ill teenage girls who have recently been raped don't behave 100% logically.

It's almost like that's the point. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Stunning insight, user.

hannah is a self centred bitch. Only the gook girl and Bryce are worse than her. Not sure if thats bad writing or its supposed to be a bigger thing of how depressed people can't see outside of their own narrow view and its part of the reason they're so glum

>"raped"

She fucking wanted it.

>Only the gook girl and Bryce are worse than her.
Justin is worse too for literally wanting to murder Clay to avoid the tapes leaking.

Please stop blaming mentally ill people for acting like mentally ill people.

The real problem with this show is that tries to push rape as a bad thing

>people are drunk
>both parties have sex
>muh rape
>because women can't say no when drunk because they are helpless vapid cunts but men are completely in control and of sound decision making while drunk.

Our society today.

This show is fucking awful. Hannah is one of the most unsympathetic characters I have ever had the displeasure of seeing on screen.

She expects everyone to read her mind and acts like a bitch when people can't.

I do have to say though, this is one show that accurately depicts how irrational teenage girls/women in general are.

>*after asking if it was okay and getting consent*
>STOP!!!'
>but Hannah I thought it was okay
>GET OUT!!!
>Sorry, I ..
>GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!
>*clay leaves*
>"but why did he leave, it was literally the worst thing"

TLDR: women.

yeah but hes been abused or whatever

What did they mean by this?

Only one thing matter to me

Tyler Ty's rains of cascadia

Damn, lil nigga is packing some serious heat.

shes wasn't drunk tho
the only way brycie boy could be convicted is if she went to the police STRAIGHT AFTER with bruises and DNA evidence

>hey everyone! Let's make a show about suicide but never once mention mental health issues or depression
>lets demonize the school councillor and all the staff at the school trying to help people with their problems
>Let's depict men as rapists and assholes who can't read minds and therefore are the worst people ever
>let's depict women as irrational idiots with no agency or self control
Great show Netflix.

Hannah was the reason someone else got raped. It was only right she got raped in return.

I'm aware of that.

As a guy who knows someone who was accused of rape after having consensual sex I'm getting really sick of this trend in our media today.

>Turns out women don't behave 100% logically.
I fixed your post for you. No need to thank me.

Reminder: Bryce is bro tier and did literally nothing wrong.

Where's my bike?

Both girls wanted it

i read the internet and i hear all these justice boner causing stories about mens rights and people being forced to have sex with women and if they don't the women call out rape

i saw some story somewhere about a 12 year old boy (or something like that) who was stripped naked by 2 like 14? ish year old girls and it was uploaded to youtube. The mother of the boy refused to press charges.

but where i live don't really hear of it happening all that much so idk

if you don't watch the show on Netflicks and you watch it for qt 3.14159 Hannah then you are doing nothing wrong

I think the ending sucked. Sanctimonious shit

>defends Tyler from a bully
>gives free weed to Clay
>buys beer for Clay
>buys candy for Hannah
>bought all the drinks for Jessica's party
>lets Justin hangout in his mini house, probably smoking his weed, eating his snacks and playing his vidya
>offer Clay a glass of scotch and a rag after HE attacked HIM in his own home

He is, I dare say, /our bry/. How anyone can hate him is beyond me.

Hannah didn't stop her friend from getting raped.
>"ugh my feet couldn't move"
Hannah didn't even fight back. She obviously wanted that dick.
>"ugh some of you may think I could've done more but it felt like I was already dead"
Let's just go home instead of going to the cops.
>maybe because Hannah wasn't actually raped.

Hannah is the worst character of any show I've invested my time in recently.

She is a typical irrational teenage girl who thinks the world revolves around her and is desperate for attention just like all women who spout false rape claims.

And you just saw that story on Reddit today even though it's 6 years old.

Good on ya

jesus christ those quints, checked

I masturbated to her "rape" scene

This sounds awful.
Was I the only one hoping for just a new story with a new cast of characters?

>Nier Automata
? Nice digits by the way.

quick reminder, if you watched this shit you're either under 18, gay/female, or both.

fuck off.

Is this as amusing as rape doujins or it's just edgy teen trash?

>quints and tripdubs

Bryce is our guy confirmed

Are there any shows that Netflix makes that aren't complete dog shit?

are you new in these /Hannah/ threads ? id remember the trip

More of Hannah's ass. It's tight but you knew that already.

In like Sophomore or Junior years of high school, our English class was supposed to read this, I remember that because of shit like the OP, I got like 4 or 5 reasons in and fucking dropped it. All the girls in the class loved to masturbate their prolapsed assholes to this book, like it was God's gift to the earth. It was obvious to me that this cunt was just a whiny, selfish little retard who did the opposite of what she should have at every given opportunity and then blamed everybody else for it. I had not a fucking iota of care or sympathy for her, if I was Clay I'd have fucking tossed that cassette in the dumpster and not given it a second thought.

I'm just really good at making shit up on the fly and just assumed what happened to pass the tests and quizzes on the book.

idc the show is kino tier
D
A
I
L
Y
R
E
M
I
N
D
E
R
>adorable humor and playful teasing
>gave qt nicknames
>juicy lips
>beautiful eyes
>fat tits
>ultra qt australian accent that sometimes accidentally leaked through her characters american accent

>Not wanting to see school shooting kino

baka.

As a man who enjoys having sex with dumb drunk sluts, I got in the habit a few years back of secretly recording the audio on my phone of every sexual encounter I had in my early and mid 20s.

I would rather get in trouble for recording the audio of fucking someone without their permission than of being accused of rape. Rape is one of the few crimes where the tables are turned and it's treated as "guilty until proven innocent", which goes against everything our legal system stands for.

Why is he so goddamn based lads?

He did rape Jessica, but in Hannah's case it's unclear because she never said "stop" or "no". She didn't appear to struggle or resist.

>Rape is one of the few crimes where the tables are turned and it's treated as "guilty until proven innocent"
Except almost nobody accused of rape is actually ever convicted, you fucking mongoloid.

>"It's tight in the store"
>"Nice ankles Mrs B"
>"This is Justin. Justin stole my bike. Justin wheres my bike?"
based comedy kino

besides being a rapist, I would totally be his friend. Seems like a chill dude except when he's drunk

>She didn't appear to struggle or resist.
So you missed the part where she tried to leave the tub multiple times and Bryce pulled her back in and held her there?

Great, more feminism.
Hopefully based Tyler will shoot the school up.

Conviction isn't the only damage that's dealt to the falsely accused.

Universities expel students for rape accusations whether or not it's true.
Workplaces fire employees for rape accusations whether or not it's true.
Friends and family distance themselves and disown the accused whether or not it's true.

She never said no or stop.
That's because the little slut wanted it

Pls answer

>Fucking quints!
>plebbit reference

This is why we cant have nice things.

He showed Hannah his 2cm and she laughed. So now hes gonna show the school his 9mm
or dare i say his .45 ACP

Nah, was too busy wanking.

I can't believe Bryce prefers Van Patten's dubs to mine.

Why didn't she speak up? Women are so fucking pathetic. If someone grabs your ass, make a scene and get that fucker in trouble.

vid.me/iTUH
She tried to get out and struggled. what the fuck fo i know raep or no raep i post on Sup Forums

There seems to be a lot of confusion so lets settle it once and for all, was it rape Sup Forums?

vid.me/iTUH

strawpoll.me/12935777

>She tried to get out and struggled.

So?

Jeff was my favourite character and a total bro. I can't believe they killed the only good character.

they make out its the black girls fault but he must have bombed it around that junction to hit at a sped that would kill him

>Universities expel students for rape accusations whether or not it's true.
>Workplaces fire employees for rape accusations whether or not it's true.
>Friends and family distance themselves and disown the accused whether or not it's true.
Freedom of speech comes with a price, my man.

>needs a hug 24/7
> fucks sake user
>you'll never tell her its gonna be ok
>you'll never find her with her wrists slit and tourniquet her saving her life
>you'll never have sex in the hot-tub as she tries to get out
>you'll never smell her hair as she slowly pegs your chocolate chocolate starfish with no lube
whats the point in living

>Conviction isn't the only damage that's dealt to the falsely accused.
Did you mean to respond to me? Nothing in my post contradicted this.

When she was getting out of the hot tub and he grabbed her back, that's sexual assault. She should have screamed out right then and there.

Also, I feel like this show is just giving rape fetishists what they want.

Alright, I have to ask, is the show's intention to make you sympathize with Hannah? Because I'm about halfway through the show and she's the most unlikeable protagonist you could ask for. She's hostile, rude, demonizes men more than any other female character, blames everyone else for her problems, incomprehensiblely smug, a slut and shows no concern for even her parents' feelings.

For all intents and purposes she's a terrible person but it feels like the show WANTS me to sympathize with her. Is this just really bad writing or is she meant to be a terrible person?

She's mentally ill. That's the point.

Jeff is the only character who did nothing wrong

You're supposed to sympathise with her, but only will if you're a woman.

the show wants you to sympathize with Helmet bot Hannah dipshit

>coming back from a beer run
>runs what is now a non existent stop sign
>should have been coming the other way
>dat continuity

Todays writers everyone!

Also This-->

IIRC the way the crash is shown it looks like the old guy ran into the drivers side of jeff's car because there was no stop sign

It's bad writing and the confusion between mental health and teenage angst.

>she will NEVER haunt you in your nightmares

JDIMSA

youtube.com/watch?v=C2n8kHVhsTk

It's me or 13 reasons why is a stupid name?

Thats how I first saw it. But later on Clay mentions that the cops thought Jeff ran over the stop sign which he only could have done if he was coming FROM the party.

I can't believe they wanted to make her likable, she is sarcastic and rude to everyone and communicates ONLY through quips.

It really is, but it's catchy enough for teenage girls to watch it

We can all agree on this, right?

>Mr. Porter
>being lawful at all ever
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Bryce
>evil

Into the trash it goes

As a teenage girl I get her. You have to put up a shield of hostility around you to deflect all the abuse that's bound to come your way. Well, we call it banter anyway.

I think they should have made Mr. Porter rape Hannah instead of making Bryce just the rape dude
It would have been more interesting to see how it would deal with people abusing authority to do fucked up shit, which is way worse than high school drama that infected the other 12 reasons

Bryce wasn't evil, Asian girl also wasn't evil. Jeff is lawful good and Tunnelsnake is true neutral though

Why does this imply that men are the only ones who have agency?

TRIGGERED

what the fuck are you talking about

No.

He was just trying to do his job, Hannah didn't work with him at all.

/r9k/ please go.

>Bryce wasn't evil
See above.

>Asian girl also wasn't evil
How so?

>I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you. Take me back to the night we met

He's a councilor, and a girl came to him saying "I'm going to basically kill myself in like 10 minutes", and then he just brushed it off, lied to police and administration, and felt just about no remorse for it.
It didn't matter if Hannah worked with him or not, she was a walking big-lipped red flag and he didn't give one shit.

Honestly I think Bryce's problem is that no one has ever told him no. He simply a rich, bro guy that is a bit too spoiled for his own good.

Having spent any time around high school girls you should know that the only thing they do more to create drama than claim that they were almost raped is to claim they're about to kill themselves

They'll do anything to get more attention

Fuck off Courtney!

youtube.com/watch?v=h_xdqf65l5c