How the fuck is this guy gonna talk shit about the Avengers? like hes not responsible for Hulk

how the fuck is this guy gonna talk shit about the Avengers? like hes not responsible for Hulk.

Because they dont know the shit he pulled with Blonsky.

How? They're friends with Bruce Banner. Did this guy just not feel like telling them there's an evil version of him out there?

There's no way it wouldn't have come up

I hope they do Red Hulk and he has to eat all of that crow.

He's hoping no one remembers because of how unmemorable that film was.

>Where is Thor?
>Where is Hulk?
>You don't just misplace x megaton nukes!

Thor is in space, dingus. Being a space god and shit.

Nah, if they're gonna use a Jeph Loeb abomination, they should his dead son.

>blames cap for the events of TWS
>even though the whole plot was "cap disappeared, so hydra just rolled on into shield"

>forgets that, originally, the avenger were under shield supervision

>the whole megaton nukes scene, when the UN/IAEA did, in fact, lose track of several nukes and TONS of weapons grade fissionable material

The UN has its MUF all over the goddamn place.

I'm surprised they didn't get Gyrich instead.

Unfortunately, Fox owns Gyrich.

When will Fox stop owning Marvel's BALLS? Legit question.

did he help authorise a nuclear attack on American soil (new York) in avengers

no one seems to talk about the billions of people the avengers saved. and how one avenger sacrificed his life in the ultron battle. but lets talk about the one kid that died because of ultron and blame it on the avengers

Because he literally did nothing wrong and actually cares about America

>no one seems to talk about
Cap talks about it constantly, it's his entire motivation for coming to his viewpoint

>Rick Jones never

How does that make you feel?

Becuase it still boggles the mind why they never put Rick in Hulk related media save for Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

General Ross just wants to Make America Great Agian™

MUF?

seems tony forgot because it just takes one woman to cry about her dead son for him take it in the ass for the gorvement.the same tony that said fuck you to congress about the iron man tech in iron man 2

TBF all he did was make the guy Cap-level strong. The Abomination was entirely Blonsky and Sterns.

Even IF they all knew about the shit he has done I don't think Ross would either admit to it upfront or not use his power to be a grand hypocrite. I mean he is fucking Ahab, he probably considers most things he does to capture Moby hulk justifiable.

One of his aliases got name dropped in an episode of AoS

How? Seriously, what possible claim could they have to "that government asshole who fucks with the Avengers"?

Yeah, and Microchip helped someone in AoS.
Let's see if that's ever brought up in the Punisher show.

What's there to bring up? Microchip is a hacker, and he hacked shit before Frank.

I'm saying AoS will namedrop anyone and anything to appear to be relevant, but the sentiment will never be returned.

He was "that government asshole who fucks with the X-Men" one time, but that was well after his introduction so I don't know.

key word: perspective.

if movies like this fly over your head, i suggest sticking to anime.

>Dedicated his life to keeping a superpowered person from roaming free
>Surprised when he tries to do the same thing to a team of superpowered people

You missed last episode of Daredevil S2, when Frank took a CD with "Microchip" written on it?

>>the whole megaton nukes scene, when the UN/IAEA did, in fact, lose track of several nukes and TONS of weapons grade fissionable material

Wait what?

And Ross misplaced Hulk long before the other Avengers ever met him.

>"Washington"
>"Oh, you mean when Hydra was about to wipe out the entire Eastern seaboard and I stopped that shit?"

>giving a fuck

So references to Cybertek and the Dogs of Hell being featured in Daredevil Season 2 were just coincidences?

He was in the first X-Men movie, I assume that gives them dibs on the rights. Gyrich's a douchebag to superhumans and mutants in equal measure anyway.

Ross being wrong? Impossible!

>filename

Remember when the government was going to nuke fucking New York City when Loki was invaded?

'Member that shit, Ross?

That would have been millions dead instead of like 12 people in an office building you stupid bastard.

That would have been a better thing to throw in Ross' face.

Not so much suprised
Rather amazed at were he of all people gets the sheer odacoty

HOW IS HE SECRETARY OF STATE

Wasn't that a rogue order?

Why are people confused about Ross's "nuke" line and overall most of his character in CW? He's always been a hypocritical piece of shit. Always has been and always be.

Was it confirmed that this Ross is the same Ross as Incredible Hulk? I thought I read that he said he was approaching the character as if it's his first introduction?

Probably because Incredible Hulk was released a little less than a decade ago and people forgot about him.

Nope. Security Council decision. They bypassed Fury and ordered the pilots directly.

Fury shooting down one of the planes was a rogue action.

To be fair Tony got really spooked in Avengers 2, partially because of the vision, partially because he was responsible for Ultron's creation.

One of my few issues with this film is the phrase
>some prefer the term 'vigilante'
It probably wouldn't bother me if it hadn't been in the trailers, but damn. The Avengers so far have fought aliens and killer robots. Individually, Iron Man's disputes have largely been personal matters or unilateral warfare. Cap for most of his career acted within the US military under orders, as have Hawkeye and BW (after defecting).

The only people I would really call vigilantes in the MCU are Daredevil, the Punisher and Spidey off the top of my head. The rest are motivated by self-interest and/or international defence.

I know it's just semantics but the line just stuck out to me, particularly since it associates Civil War with the same old hamfisted 2000s attempts at subtext about whether it's ok to go above the law. Civil War took that theme and did it right but that line had me worried that it was going to be the same old

last i checked, its tonys fault for the hulk

>odacoty
...are you trying to say audacity?

He is directly responsible for Abomination

Wasnt there a one shot with Coulson explaining General Ross going full retard , how the fuck did he become Secretary of State

The point is he is unaccountable on earth. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with Avengers with zero repercussions. With Sokovian accord there would atleast be consensus among 117 countries on if & when he should intervene

My guess is between HYDRA and it's followers being exposed, the vice president trying to kill him, etc.. That President Ellis had a distinct shortage of senior officials that weren't involved in outright treasonous shit. Ross is a meathead but he is loyal to his country and respected, what with his medal of honor and all that.

Ross:
1. Tries to get Bruce Banner to help him recreate Super-Soldiers. Banner fucks it up, and tests it on himself like a fucking retard, creating the Hulk.
2. Tries to create a super-soldier again with Blonsky. Succeeds, more or less. Doesn't create the Abomination, Blonsky does that himself in his hunt for Hulk-like power, pressing a scientist who was conducting illegal experiments into service to do it.

Both times, when Ross "fucks up" it's by trusting the wrong people under him, and they do some stupid shit that causes tons of problems. The guy just wanted to create Captain America, but never got a Steve Rogers, an Abraham Erskine, or a Howard Stark to make it.

Heh? Are you talking about comic books now? We don't do that here, this is Sup Forums.

It's like this guy is one of those assholes in a position of power within government who has an agenda of his own... wait....

So you're ignoring how he pursued and antagonised Banner, knowing full well he would transform into the Hulk? Fuck he went and picked a fight with Banner and made him transform at a college.

Still not didn't create the Hulk though. People overstate how much he fucked up

True. But we can't ignore the way Ross went about pursuing Banner and causing Hulk-outs was pants-on-head level retarded.

stark knows all about blonsky

the rest might not. i suspect rogers and widow know as well due to their shield connections

Ross lied about the circumstances of Banner's experiments.

>but the sentiment will never be returned.
>Dogs of Hell
>Cybertek
>St. Agnes Orphanage
>Crusher Creel