Claim to be "true american"

>claim to be "true american"....
>go to eat at pic related instead of supporting local "mom N pop" restaurants
Wtf is wrong with us ameritards?
This is why your job can be replaced by a robot.
Support your local stores or you are a corporate tool feeding into the exact machine you claim to be fighting against.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/03/05/82-hating-corporations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot to add: another one, fucking disgusting.
They are putting mom n pop pizza shops out of business.
Not american.

I was with you until you started hating on dominos .

>fireball whiskey
Cinnamon delight dizzy water. 10/10

>neevr had real pizza, the post.

Agreed. Been getting better about this lately. Had been a back-burner thought for a long time, gonna start acting on it more. Going to wal-mart and Target & shit is even worse, though not many "mom & pop" places for shit like that even exist anymore.

Sausage McMuffins with egg are good. No Ma and Pop shop around me makes them.

Maybe the mom n pop places should stop charging 19$ for nachos.

... but most of those are franchises. A great deal of them are owned by mom-and-pops. Same with most of your corner gas stations. They're family businesses, from families that bought into an existing brand.

Why do you hate on families just because they are successful? Awful liberal of you.

Most local convenience stores have breakfast sandwiches of all types.

but raising caines is so good

They are objectively terrible, and you should never eat one of those.

I tend to eat at mom& pop type mexican joints more than any place else these days. for as much as you'd spend at any major fast food chain you get way better food

For some reason before I clicked to zoom in I thought it was a picture of a guy fucking a bowl of spaghetti sauce from behind

not to mention pretty much all of them started as mom and pop stores

>Going out to eat

Really depends on where you live. Here in the Northeast, I have pretty good access to a lot of mom and pop restaurants, stores and bars. It's wonderful. I can go to a Wal-Mart for shit like a shower curtain or toilet paper, drop by Whole Foods for fancier goods that I know they'll have, or pick up produce from a farmer's market or local farm stand. I kind of get the best of all worlds.

But Christ, when I lived in the mountains or visit down South, I understand the idea of "food deserts" and why people in those places are just so miserable.

Living in Appalachia, the closest grocery store was an IGA that was an hour away and easily had double the normal prices for anything. It was much easier to just stop at a gas station and buy shitty frozen dinners if I couldn't find the time to take a trip out of town. And down South, EVERYTHING is chain stores -- even the bars. I am swamped with lots of craft breweries, dive bars, and brewpubs here in New England. Visiting family in Florida or N. Carolina and it's just a ton of shitty, soulless corporate schlock.

Ugh.

There's a taqueria I used to go to that had two dollar tacos and all sorts of other goodies for under five bucks. It was a cheap lunch and also a fun little date for me and the gf. I enjoyed it very much. That shit is very underrated.

>not having anywhere to go out to eat

>A great deal of them are owned by mom-and-pops. Same with most of your corner gas stations. They're family businesses,

A great deal of them are owned by Indians and Muslims. Same with most of your corner gas stations. They're family businesses

There are tons of restaurants here, you can get Chinese, Thai, Southern BBQ, Caribbean (duh), Midwestern, ETC. There are fast food places, steak houses, and all manner of sit ins and take outs. I just prefer to cook for myself.

Fireball lol...

>Canadian teen meme whiskey.

Do u BBQ ur own shit, like a smokehouse?

stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/03/05/82-hating-corporations/

Most mom n pops here look like shitholes compared to the chains. If they spent a little more on keeping their restaurant looking clean and fresh Ill go there. I assume this is the same feeling for every american.

> ma & pa restaurant
> buy boxes from corporate distributor
> buy supplies from corporate distributor
> buy boxed food from grocery store and heat it up

Being a franchisee isn't much worse these days. They just have no freedom on what they can put on the menu and how much to charge for it.

Burger from NY here, people would look at me funny if I ordered a pizza from Dominos, pizza hut or papa johns back home, corporate pizza is fucking shit tier.
I have to go to a Michelin star Italian restaurant to get a decent fucking pizza in this country and these fags eat pizza with a knife and fork.
As for mcdonalds, BK I would only eat that shit at an airport if I'm starving.

I don't have a pit setup so I can't really call it BBQ, I do grill a lot though, chicken, lamb, fish, pork, beef, etc.
Sometimes I'll have a hankering for fish tacos or shawarma and I'll stop in somewhere, but by and large I cook the food I eat.

Live in small town have MC Donald's and Whataburger and one small mom and pop burger joint. 60 people in one week got food poisoning at mom and pop place no one eats there anymore they closed. I cook at home mostly anyway occasionally have burger if I'm coming home really late

well i live in a small town and the only fast food is 15 minutes away so when i get hungry for a burger, i either make my own, or hit up this local diner. It's got pretty good burgers, technically it's an ice cream shop but they make better burgers than the tavern so I'll take it. All we have is local businesses in my town, except for a subway. Besides the gas stations, I think that's the only international company in my town.

I do miss two "corporate" food chains in the US, Green Cactus and Panera Bread, it's the non poor fag versions of taco bell and subway.

I've got a local diner in my town and it probably makes more money than half the "corporate tool" restaurants here, everyone goes there.

> Mom and pop shop in town
> Chicken place
> Borderline fast food, basically hometown invention
> Been here for decades
> Food is bomb
> But wait...
> More expensive than chains
> Served me under cooked chicken

There is a reason mom and pop stored are a thing of the past