Gary Johnson - also i suck at photo editing

Gary Johnson - also i suck at photo editing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7qUXJ-onkA
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thanks, I'm white

"I climbed a mountain! Vote for me!"

Lesser of the 4?

/thread

You don't have to convince me OP. He's one only one there actually for smaller government and capitalism.

If you want to vote Hillary but pretend you aren't, vote Johnson.

Gary "Lemon Bread" Johnson

>Supports TPP
>Lolbertarian

No thanks.

only bernouts think the choice is lesser of 2 evils

there's a spineless hack and a corrupt politician on the screen around the only one who can solve the real issues in our country

le open borders man

>You can choose the lesser of three evils with Gary Johnson.
probably his best chance at getting any votes.

1 vote for johnson is 1 vote for shillary, nobody that stupid

>I suck at life
ftfy

Why the lolbertarians picked Johnson is beyond me. He's practically just a lazy democrat.

Any other year I would have proudly voted for Johnson.

But Trump is too big of an opportunity to pass up.

He's the only "libertarian" I've ever seen who actively praises Hillary Clinton. He also doesn't believe in pure free markets. Also hates guns. Even worse, for open borders. Fuck him.

fpbp, also checked em.

"I lost a shitton of my daddys money, vote for me!"

I'm sure your peaceful, limited government, capitalist utopia will continue as hordes of low-IQ black/brown people move in.

ITT: mad niggas cause Johnson gonna spoil their little handjob festival

Johnson already had his gay handjob festival at the Libertarian Party convention: youtube.com/watch?v=l7qUXJ-onkA

hey...I think I know your uncle

>Gary "bake the cakes you fucking kikes, I swear to god I've got my finger on the trigger of a drone ready to blow your well poisoning lizard asses off the face of the planet" Johnson

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

Fuck off, jewbergtarian

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Look at the history of immigrants into America. Most immigrants have been hard working and have done great work for America. I don't have a problem with immigrants. I don't expect them to take my job any time soon.

huh where did all these billions of dollars come from

>johnson
>pro tpp
>open borders
>anti net neutrality
just face it there are NO good candidates

We need to convince dumb liberals and minorities that Gary is a better, non-criminal version of Hillary. Nobody knows shit about libertarians anyway, it won't be hard.

DIVIDE THEIR NUMBERS

imagine how bad it must smell there

Awww...this nigga mad.

How sad.

The other choices were a alleged murderer and a man who perfectly represented what the masses hate about libertarians.

>this meme

Trump's a cunt that Aspen and Palm Beach laugh at.

He's a pleb.

>Trump
>Not a good candidate

Cruzlim detected.

"They're not taking my specific job so it's okay"

What would you do if you were fired to make a spot for an immigrant that would work for less money/fill (((diversity))) quotas?

No one is safe, even if you kept your job, your children would suffer as a result of no jobs.

I thought net neutrality was bad?

As much as I want to play digital 10d monopoly, its too hard for me to believe that the blunders that even a basic campaign wouldn't make (tweeting out random unsourced shit, mispelling words, plagarizing etc.) Plus he was willing to give his vp power over foreign and domestic policy. He really thinks (or advertises) that he can solve all of Americas issues himself which is a naive attitude.

literally google it
it means
>the principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source, and without favoring or blocking particular products or websites.
johnson thinks this is a bad idea because it means more government regulations

*Throws people into jail because they didn't bake a cake for someone*

I wouldn't be, because I'm very good at what I do (software eng.) and we can't hire enough people as it is. And if I did eventually get replaced by an immigrant, then I would deserve it for not being indispensable.

It doesn't really bother me that low skilled laborers are being replaced by more efficient workers who cost less. It's just the free market at work.

wtf I hate trump now
#feelinthejohnson

>He's a pleb.

Even better, he's got vote my now