What do you think these taste like?

What do you think these taste like?

In fact were these an actual candy? I mean they only appeared in one episode and yet I really want to try them.

God damnit OP now I do too. Always wondered if they actually exist somewhere or not.

Yeah, these are real things.

They're sort of like thicker gummis.

yes they were real, they were p good, nothing special, but if you know what Dots are, jujubes were slightly tastier, slightly softer

They are shit apparently
>>The 1996 Gummi Reviews published by NewTimes, Inc., stated, "Jujubes are a nearly inedible delicacy, that have less in common with gummi bears than prehistoric amber droppings have with old insects".

They look significantly less appealing in real life.

Like literally every food ever represented in media

Candy in their universe just seems to be bigger and more delicious

If they're anything like Dots then they're fucking disgusting.

If they are anything like dots.
Only the red ones are good.

Fuck you guys I like Jujubes and Neko wafers and Charleston chews y'all niggas don't even know good candy.

I like Charleston Chews, but I also like my teeth.

They were ok. I prefer gummy bears over them, less thick sugar taste to it.

chareston chews are real?

i thought they were made up futurama food

what do they taste like

The shape and chewiness always made me assume they were jujyfruits, which are delicious.

stop you are making me want some

> Neko wafers
My brother, I've found you.

Chocolate and nougat. They're literally just chocolate covered nougat bars.

Chocolate bar with marshmallow filling.

There are different brands with variable quality.

where do i get some

>jujubes the size of your fist that you can eat like an apple

Just a heads up who will actually go out and buy some, these things can and will rip fillings out.

You should read more comics.

They've also got strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate. There used to be a banana flavor but it was discontinued.

Super markets, some movie theaters carry them too.

Yeah, it's almost like they're kids or something...

>What do you think these taste like?
They're okay.

It's like a really thick, vanilla-flavored mashmallowy nougat. Delicious.

see that or Dots, which are fantastic except for the green ones which have an odd aftertaste sometimes

>That weeb kid in high school that brought pocky for lunch despite it being just plain biscuits covered in a thin layer of chocolate for $6 when you could get like 4 real chocolate bars for the same amount of money.

they hurt my old man teeth. interesting frozen, though. kindof like chewy astronaut icecream frozen.

six dollars for pocky, what kind of place do you live in, don't think I've seen a regular package sell for more than a dollar fifty around here

Back in the day it used to be a "specialty" food. There was a time when anime wasn't ubiquitous.

Damn dude i get them for 50 cents a box in san diego. I like them because i space out how many i eat better than a candy bar. That said i rearely eat candy.

>Cardboard Sticks: The Snack!

this, this, fucking this.

>mfw now that I'm an adult downing fist fulls of candy result in a stomach ache instead of a sugar rush
>mfw candy in general is losing appeal
>mfw I've cut back entirely on pop
>mfw I'm even eating less meat because it takes too much effort to prep it and now I'm just eating veggie stir fries
I-is this how the /fit/ening begins?

Be careful, soon you will be craving the cock

I-I just noticed I squat when I use the fridge.
And my freezer is full of oats.
What the hell is happening to me?

If I'm not confusing them for dots (I've had both), they're really bad.

Like, they look like gummies but they're really hard to chew and they stick to your teeth. 2/10

This. These ads were all over Batman comics in the late 80s early 90s

>mfw I'm even eating less meat because it takes too much effort to prep it and now I'm just eating veggie stir fries
You had me until this, I think you may just be closer to /lgbt/ than /fit/

I had a couple random issues of X-Men back in the 90's with those ads. I always wanted to send in for it but I could never fucking find Charleston Chews where I lived. I never got to try one til a few years ago.

I live in Texas and have never seen one in real life, the only reason I know they exist is because of comic books

I guess it's a matter of time and locations, cause living in Southern California, they've never been hard to find once I became aware of them

yeah it's weird how the green ones, and only the green ones have an aftertaste, must be something in the Lime flavoring they use

How are those hard tasteless jujubes compared to jujyfruits though?

>normal pocky
Step up, senpai. This shit is legitimately amazing if you can find it.

not if you stick it up your urethra like i do

Sounds dangerous.

this, even can rip out baby teeth with kids

>tfw they break off up in there

>green candy
>not sour green apple

No wonder they taste shitty.

>it breaks
>half gets stuck
>cant get it out while erect
>need to finish fapping with half a pocky lodged in my urethra

i'm just glad it was plain and not covered in nuts

Okay that was good

i've lived long enough to hear a sounding pun

i can die happy now

I've never tried Pocky to be honest.

For all of those greasy convention girls I've been with, not once. It just never looked appealing, like you could tell how pre-packaged and dry it was gonna be by just laying eyes on it.

Remember Dunk-a-roos? The chocolate Handi-snax? Pocky is the underwhelming Japanese variant of both

Huh...I was under the impression that it was gum

I always fucking hated jaw breakers but this show really made me want to like them.

Kinda like that video of the girls that lose the dilator in the guy's urethra?

Pocky has been around longer
if anything, dunkaroos are a fattening version of pocky, you know, if the icing came with the sticks

RIP Sweet Philly

I like them enough, but they aalways melt and I end up with all the sticks fused together. The thinness ans the crunch is satisfying.

It was at the end