How do I find a hobby that makes my life worth living?

How do I find a hobby that makes my life worth living?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ept5lAWcmXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you not have any things you've always wanted to be able to do? Like speak a certain language, play a certain instrument, learn some skill (e.g. programming, drawing), and so on? That's the kind of stuff that keeps me busy at least.

Anime.

These are all too bland things in my opinion. Also I never got interested in programming.

Have you tried leaving your house

chess

I see. That's unfortunate. I've always had at least one thing like that at all times, so I've never really been in your shoes and wouldn't know how to solve it. Sorry I couldn't be of help, but I wish you the best of luck.

Be a criminal is worth it ...

Have you tried crossdressing and dildos?

Thank you anyway Norway bro.

Too brainlet for that.

try building models

Lift

this kind of
doll houses or Popsicle houses. youtube.com/watch?v=ept5lAWcmXU

Too expensive for me. I can't afford it and even if I could I have nowhere to put all the models.

I do that occasionally. Never get anything off it.

Good post.

popsicles cost like 0,10 cents per 4000 unit box

make italy great again

By the way, if you're looking for some suggestions, you could try telling us more about yourself. What you like and don't like, what hobbies you've done it the past, any budget restrictions, etc.

I'm very poor, I don't like physical activities and my constitution is very weak. So I'm looking for some "intimate" hobby, something to do when I'm all alone in my house. Something that I don't need to share with others.

The thing is I never get the feeling off it. I never quite feel that what I'm doing is what I want to do. Like, I tried playing guitar but I didn't feel anything. I believe there is something that kicks off whenever you find the hobby you're looking for. So far, I only got wasted money and disappointment.

I always wanted to learn a language, but I always instantly talk myself out of trying because I worry anything negative I have ever said about this country, or anything I said that could be offensive towards said country will get me arrested if I ever visited. I end up getting really anxious about it and can't stop thinking about it and feeling dread. This happens with basically every part of my life, constant worry about anything I try do to the point I don't want to do anything because it will make me feel dread.

Am I ok Sup Forums

probably because you are a boring person

learn cooking, pastry or baking.
>can eat leftovers
>income
>hobby
>grills

people will make all kind of excuses to not do something

No shit, mutt. I'm trying to improve myself and find something that I love to do while I'm at it.

hey fuckface you are interested in something because you are interested not because you don't want to be bored

plants, preferably the kind of plant that gives you food
>inb4 no space
cherry tomatoes grow nicely indoors so long they have sunlight

cooking is also a nice option, you can make friends more easely since you now have something worth to be with

try origami

Hmm, I guess that limits the options a fair bit. I mean, I suppose you've already considered the obvious stuff like gaming, reading, anime/TV shows/movie watching, and so on, right? Cooking, like Malaysia mentioned, is something I find kinda fun at least, so it's not a bad suggestion.

That's pretty weird. I struggle with anxiety as well, but stuff like that has never crossed my mind. Have you tried going into language learning without doing it for the sake of going to the country and instead just do it for the sake of enjoying the language through media, like books and such? That's what I do and it's pretty enjoyable to me still.

Cooking is definitely a candidate. I got some basis, I know how to cook the usual stuff like pasta, pizza, eggs, etc.
Maybe I should look into it and give it a second chance.

Thanks for recommendations.

You don't just develop interest out of nowhere, you seek and try to find something that suits you and if you get a "kick" off it then you keep practising and get better and better. I'm a boring person because everything I tried to do to better myself ended up in nothing.