Say finland should officially join NATO

>Say finland should officially join NATO
>Dozens of finnish flags attack me
Why do finns enjoy being cuckolded by russia so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Krym
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are there any ethnic Fins left in Russian Karelia?

Attacking SU with Nazis in '41 seemed like a good idea.

USSR/Russia (its the same really) is too powerful now with thousands of nukes and Armata tanks and advanced weapon systems like the S-400 and the Su-34.

NATO isn't "too extreme", it's too cucked. Germany is European power, the US are a Jewish multi-racial shithole that will imply you in shitty wars for Israel.

Decades of """neutrality""" propaganda

>Armata tanks
What are they going to do? Threaten to break down before even crossing the border?

it is not because of russia, but because of the fact turkey and usa are nato countries. That basically means nato is dead. Also finnish role would be only to fight and die for the baltics, because they can't handle their foreign policy.

NATO is too little, too late unless Trump is soon dumped. We need nuclear weapons of our own.

nothing wrong with stacking the game in your favor

F*nland shouldnt be part of anything, they shouldn't exist. Give back all your clay to Russia.

Because we're no way neutral. We're basically NATO members without the benefits which the membership brings.
Only sheepies believe this """neutrality"""

>Thinks that when Russia is about to cuck Finland Nato will risk their asses with nuke 3rd world war
LMFAO

What do Kurds have against Finland?

It's still much more likely Russia will try to cuck non-nato Finland that NATO-Finland.

I thought Finland was part of the European Union? How could you possibly be neutral?

Would it be better to be cuckolded by USA? You do realize NATO is just a way for the US to shield themselves from the USSR and Atlantic threats while they concentrate their defense on the Pacific?

You tell that to the sheepies. Not only we're part of the EU we're also constalty having joint military exercises with NATO, even in our on soil. Not to mention we've sent troops to Afghanistan
That indeed sounds something that a neutral country does

>wants to become a vassal state
>uses the term cuck

Yes I know friend, Sweden is exactly the same unfortunately. We even signed a bill allowing the stationing of NATO troops, with no explicit ban on nuclear weapons, in case of a threat to our national security. We're basically in NATO, we just haven't joined formally because the majority of our population is still against it. When we do eventually join I think it's likely that Finland will follow (or vice versa).

Easily. Death is a fate more merciful than being Russian.

NATO bot detected, eat shit billybob

The problem is that they already are as the majority of EU countries are in NATO by being part of the EU Finland is going to get dragged along anyway. Why not make it official?

>wants to get cucked by USA instead
For what purpose

why should we trust americans or anglos in general,they have lost every major war they have participated since ww2.

For some reason most people are ok with the EU army than NATO. That would mean much more lost sovereignty than just a military alliance

Fetish

So what you're saying is that we have to pay nothing to NATO while still being friends with them? Yeah sounds horrible

Do enlighten us Norway. I've always wondered. I mean, I get you might not trust us after the whole letting Germans through thing, but you're still assholes for siding primarily with USA over fellow Nordicks.

>joining NATO
Never thrust the Americans.

EU army is coming allready.
What would we need NATO for?

t. ryssä

>joining nato when they have our back anyway
they cant afford to let russia take finland/sweden lmao

But always thrust American girls ;)

I mean, if we are going to join some defence pact, I'd rather see where the EU army thing goes.
Rather suck German and French dick than American cock

NATO does not accept 7.62x39

kjäh kjäh,ottaako soijapojulla tunteisiin

what is russia going to gain from finland? xylitol or frozen land? why would russia invade finland? if i'm not wrong finland is not an oil producing country

You do know that integrated military would be even worse than a military alliance?
I don't understand the logic why people support a fucking EU army rather an alliance of sovereign countries

Fun fact: the Finnish word for Russia is similar to the Italian word for "fistfight".

Olivatko sotiemme veteraanitkin kenties soijapojuja?

Why?
Is this some Trudeau doctrine?

ei kun eivät ollu natossa

Because nato is made up of 29 different states, most of which are EU countries?

You can always spot the ryssä shills by how obsessed they are with the USA and UK when talking about nato.

Please do share about your experiences being cucked by the US. Do they not cuddle after fucking?

Finnish has a word like that as well

käsi(hand)rysy = fist fight

Neither do russians so still using 7.62x39 is pointless when you can't loot the enemies for ammunition.

>advanced weapon systems like the S-400
lmao even our generals say that s 400 is oudates crap by modern standards and are looking forward to s 500 already

Why did russia invade crimea? if i'm not wrong ukraine is not an oil producing country

7.62 NATO is a much more powerful round (over 50% more energetic), if less is needed then the 5.56 NATO is preferable due to it having a flatter trajectory vs 7.62x39.

vaan natsien liittolaisia
taitaa ryssäpojua ottaa tämä fakta tunteisiin

>yhyy paha NATOshka, ryssä olla huva

Takasin Suoyaarvelle ryssä

no akselivaltoihin kuulumisella on aikalailla sama vaikutus pitkässä juoksussa kun amerikkalaisten koalitioon luottamisella

että melko paskahousuja oltiin

Suomi ei koskaan ollut Akselivaltio.

eikä suomi sodi afghanistanissa vaan se on rauhanturvaamista

7.62 nato is a rifle round and 5.56 is too light to penetrate heavy foliage and snow.

juu ei,muuten vaan 250 000 natsisotilasta täällä lomaili

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Krym
russia wanted to steal the warm water port

>invade
тoвapищ, я...

No we genocided them all.

Se ei o fasismia jos me tehdään se.

>pyri neutraaliuteen ww3 syttyessä
>ole ryssä
mmhmhm

Per Russian mentality endless conquest of new soil is paramount and needs no justification. This is basically XIII century tribal mentality but that's where we stand sadly

It's always funny to hear someone who is spreading their asscheeks willingly accusing others of being cucks

Yhdessä taisteleva != Akselivaltioihin kuuluminen. Suomi ei ikinä valtiona liittynyt Akselivaltoihin, vaan pelkästään taisteli niiden kanssa.

Suomi voidaan vallata ilman mitään maailmansotiakin

No, Russia is actually weak, weaker than ever before throughout whole modern history.

>Armata tanks

All 10 of them?

>S-400

Outdated, inefficient, inferior compared to the Patriot SAM.

>Su-34

Outdated, has no modern weaponry.

Being part of NATO means that Finnish foreign policy is tied to American foreign policy. Better to build up EU defense alliance.
>inb4 nato shills going on about ryssät

>no akselivaltoihin kuulumisella on aikalailla sama vaikutus pitkässä juoksussa
eli sotilaat saisivat tarvitsemansa materiaali- ja miestuen että saivat ryssän pysäytettyä tarpeeksi kauan aikaa että erillisrauhan ehdittäisiin solmia?

aika tolloja nämä sankarit jotka kuvittelevat että ilman saksalaista apua suomi olisi pärjännyt yksin neuvostoliittoa vastaan. samat älykääpiöt kuvittelevat näköjään että venäjä on ystävä tai että tällä kertaa suomi pärjäisi sitä vastaan yksin.

juu mutta moista skenaariota ei ainakaan seuraavan 10v aikana tule tapahtumaan ilman että paska lentää tuulettimeen koko vitun maailmassa

ja antoi natsien käyttää maaperää sotilasoperaatioihin ja antoi ss pataljoonan natsien käyttöön jne jne

you already have a plenty of empty rooms hey look at our tiny land it's very crowded

It's better to be USA's bitch than Russia's

fuck off

Niin? Kaikesta tuosta riippumatta, Suomi ei koskaan ollut Akselivaltio.

>Being part of NATO means that Finnish foreign policy is tied to American foreign policy. Better to build up EU defense alliance.
EU army means being tied to german and french foreign policy, it's not any better than the american one. in fact it's much worse and even less stable

Most EU countries are already part of NATO. I doubt there's much interest with a double layered system.
And an EU army would mean our forces are under direct control of EU bureucrasts. How would that be better than a NATO which a just an alliance?
When most people always argue loss of sovereignty when joining the NATO. EU army would be much worse

>being in nato would have the same effect as being allied with the axis
Soldiers would get the necessary material aid they need to stop the russians long enough to sign a separate peace treaty just like in 1944?

The same retarded mongoloids who think finland would have survived alone against the soviet union also seem to think that now russia is our friend or that this time finland could actually fight russia off alone.

t. Armchair general

also this. if you have to choose someone to follow

USA>UK>>>>>>>>>>EU (germany and france>>>>>>>piss>shit>russia

>invade crimea?
Soldiers literally just left their base, they didn't invaded anyone.

NATO is majority EU.
>inb4 the US magically controls all of nato
I'd like to hear what the french and brits have to say about that.

>you already have a plenty of empty rooms
90% of russian land is unlivable. Russia needs lebensraum

I don't need retarded opinion of traitor who fled this paradise.

>Suomi ei koskaan ollut Akselivaltio

Totta, vaikka Suomi oli kuitenkin nazi-saksan liittolainen.

miten se vanha sananlasku menikään, kommarin vihollinen on ystäväni

They occupied the whole peninsula in order to get this port? sounds stupid. how much benefits can this port get?

When a solder has a chance to chose a weapon than he choses the same weapon as his mates because he will be able to share his cartridges with mates and mates will share theirs cartridges with him.

the EU doesn't want an alliance, it wants to move towards consolidating all of your militaries into one.

>7.62 nato is a rifle round
Your point being? It was successfully used in the FN FAL and H&K G3.

>5.56 is too light
Due to its much lower exit velocity and it having virtually an identical grain to round weight ratio as the 5.56 NATO the 7.62x39's stopping power is actually only marginally better. All that at the cost of it weighing more, taking up more space, having almost twice the recoil, much worse ballistic performance and a shorter effective engagement range.

Let LMGs deal with heavy foliage and snow.

>can this port get
give of course

Ja sitten seuraavat 50v oltiin kommunistien ystäviä

>The Port of Sevastopol is considered a key hold for maritime routes between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, and, therefore, the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The port is one of the few warm deepwater ports available to Russia in the Black Sea
enough of a strategical benefit to secure it

t. volga german

maailma ois tarvinnu lisää natseja

>Being called german and ungrateful when still in russia
>Go to Germany
>Please comre back muhhh
Lmao
If you are an ethnic russian your opinion is instantly disregarded

Russia has a comparable port on the opposite side of this strait

Volga Germans are cucks I see

Bound to happen to any ethnicity exposed to Pidorusskies for a prolonged perid

do you just randomly put some ethnicity in your post? i literally just said that germany is the shittiest of any western alternatives. but being an "ally" of russia is definitely the worst option, there is a reason why russia doesn't have any allies (well, only a few extremely irrelevant and weak ones)

Lmao you shouldnt brag with your finlandization
Finland is the prototype of cuck countries

Bro as I stated this is Russian mentality. We don't need more land yet vatniks are on urge and call for more conquest.

Im sure if Korea got those lands they become cumfyer than Moscow central district within a decade

based