/brit/ the british culture general

songs of love and hate edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/monsterzoology/status/937350310045118465
techcrunch.com/2017/12/03/people-have-spent-over-1m-buying-virtual-cats-on-the-ethereum-blockchain/
youtube.com/watch?v=uVefPPr69NU
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/937680720226586624
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/04/meps-say-uk-has-conceded-on-ireland-border-in-brexit-talks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

Summer

hmm

imagine being a paddy
imagine thinking it's a wise idea to piss off your closest neighbour for the sake of .............. ???????????????????

anyone else uses this site as an alternative for friends

When you make a thread this early, people don't know if everyone is staying in the active thread or migrating, so the general kind of shuts down while people figure out what's going on. You interrupt the flow of /brit/, and all so you could be OP for a day. Well guess what. For the entirety of this thread, I will be calling you a cunt.

hi everyone.

twitter.com/monsterzoology/status/937350310045118465

That pic of Leonard Cohen is the absolute spitting image of a guy I used to be best mates with.

putting stuff in my foreskin

I needn’t say the words

What are Ireland doing to mess up Brexit?

The IRA were alright

demanding theres no border between NI and the republic

imagine getting cucked by your mate on a house ahahaha

reminder

Just got a 6 pint bottle of milk from M&S for 49p reduced price waheeyyyy wweeruughhhhhhhhhh get in my son

feel like pure shit just want him back

if we don't have a free movement, we need a hard border between us and the EU
the channel tunnel does it fine for Great Britain but Northern Ireland and Ireland share a land border, and they don't want it to be a hard border because reasons
now that dyke from the DUP says if we don't let the EU effectively keep us in then she won't help out the Conservatives like we paid them to do

They want to hand the RoI over to Britain? Well it's about bloody time. Made a right mess of the map, that rebellion has.

techcrunch.com/2017/12/03/people-have-spent-over-1m-buying-virtual-cats-on-the-ethereum-blockchain/
Japanese version of "rare pepe"

They want 120 hours mandatory community service for every Englishman to teach them how to fish

can you use it as storage for small stuff

currently got a bottle top and a rolled up receipt in it.

got a miniature pack of matches and a small switchblade stuffed in mine

honestly think we should just give NI back, i'm sure by now the irish have evolved from sectarian violence and become civilised

Got a roll up and a lighter in mine

nah the animals will start killing each other right away
not that i give a shit desu

its not us that instigated any of it
ulster scotch chimpouts always kicked everything off

Just did a brexit in my pants x

deep image

But Englishmen haven't been allowed to fish since the EU said all the water belongs to Scandinavia.

>zaire
alri granddad

>but weee didn't staaaaaaaart it
like the infants you are

I spent 15k mostly on a mixture of booze, ubers and tickets. I paid for like 3 people to come to see Drake in februrary with me for over 100 quid a person lol.

Can easily end up dropping like 250 quid on a night out buying drinks for people lol.

I’m getting flashbacks to the cod wars

>I paid for like 3 people to come to see Drake in februrary with me for over 100 quid a person lol.

teach an irishman how to fish and he wont and consequently die in a famine

Decent, realistic policies

Dunno why Rorke mongs hate him so much

Not a fan of the Mexican Jew Muslim

so you thought you'd make friends by turning yourself into a gormless walking wallet
fascinating

Tragic cunt

>a day

do you let them buy you drinks/tickets in return? the only people who would be happy in that arrangement would be gold diggers, and they'd be looking for bigger fish

Business Idea: Force independence on Northern Ireland with a 100 year ban on them joining the UK so we can get on with Brexit

you are fucking retarded nigga damn lol

the absolute state

remember when i got chinned out by a paddy for asking him if he could fish on a night out x

>realistic policies

screaming. maybe if your name is vlado lenin

Sure I would let people buy in return but basicly no one, I got liek I dunno 5 "free" uber rides and a dozen drinks over the year or something (mostly shots lol)

farage is a weasel desu

being ran out by angry mobs and having your houses burned down while the police stand and watch is a perfectly reasonable reason to retaliate

Buy us a drink mate, I'll be your best friend. Couple of bottles of bubbly should do it. Just have it sent over to our table.

Can I ask, are you ugly?

still though 15k is a fortune to be spending on nights out

Imagine having the money to drop £15k on a night out like its nothing

Prithee nuncle

thoughts?

give an Irishman ownership of his own land and country and he will consequently outpace the UK in HDI and GDP per capita within less than a century with only 80% of his country

lots of ugly people have friends you dope they just can't pull

Look I know now it didn't work and I'm not gona spend 15k on people again as I have no extra friends, at least I had people to do stuff with someitmes even if I was just paying them lol.

kinda what happened on the few times I was invited out lol

yes i'm short ugly and loser with no friends (hence my money strategy) one decent thing in my life is that I work for my parent's company so I have a little bit of money hence spending about 15k.

I don't deny that for a moment but you gota remember I was frequently propping up multiple people at 10 quid each cocktails or whatever.

'quin

Howling at the fact I've managed to get hundreds of pounds worth of drinks, taxis and drugs from people at uni whilst only spending like £50 in return.

my city

hahahhaaha

*sees you're telling the truth*

ah

hmmmm

all scotland's fault

screaming because it's true

same thing with australia, canada, NZ and the US desu

you're lucky suckers like me are willing to prop you people up

Read How to Win Friends and Influence People. You'll be able to charm people into liking you by learning to be genuinely charismatic and making them feel good when they're around you. Truly underrated book, that.

Genuinely can't think of a single notable thing to have come out of Australia

haha yeah
probably doesn't help that everyone's feckless here

CHOOOOOON youtube.com/watch?v=uVefPPr69NU

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

>tfw your country is pissing off the English even though they did nothing and it's all their doing
>tfw brits are crying on twitter daily about you and your country
>they bring up a "the loan" we got and don't bother looking up that we already paid it back
>tfw I'm living rent free in the head of runts while I fuck my Br*tish babylon whore who takes my seed on a daily basis
>tfw I see in the news "The UK CONCEDES over Irish border"

*surrestiputoisly moves to Dublin after brexit*
heh nice try kid..

Mate, if you want to score free drinks, just go to clubs where middle-age adults go. Me and my mates have scored free drink and drugs in some of these places. Perfect places to go pres.
Sure you might get date raped, your arse slapped and so on. But its worth it.

>they bring up a "the loan" we got and don't bother looking up that we already paid it back
brits on Sup Forums and Sup Forums always say that they bailed us out as if it was charity or something. It was a fucking loan with interest

*surreptitiously eggs your house*

That's generally how loans work Patrick

Crocodile Dundee
Rolf Harris
Neighbours and Home & Away
Kylie
Boomerangs
Kath & Kim

I'm sure there's a top rock band that came from Oz. I'm not thinking of Men at Work, although they were pretty good. Bigger than that, Like ac/dc or Thin Lizzy (but obviously not those).

Steve Irwin

still don't see the point in brexit

How could I forget Steve Irwin?

poms become livid when reminded how much of a shithole their country is.

exactly. so why do brits bring it up like its some gracious act? Not to mention your banks were intertwined with ours so if they collapsed it would've fucked your economy too. Same with Germany but we get blamed for it all

Cannot stand the amount of normies in nu-brit

cant you go to facebook or something

WHAT ENDZ YOU REPPING

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/937680720226586624

>that top reply

Come on lads, what's this Aussie rock band? Were Def Leppard Australian?

>>tfw I see in the news "The UK CONCEDES over Irish border"

theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/04/meps-say-uk-has-conceded-on-ireland-border-in-brexit-talks

>A draft of the text of a 15-page joint statement between the European commission and the British government is said to include a commitment in paragraph 48 that “in the absence of agreed solutions the UK will ensure that there continues to be continued regulatory alignment” with the internal market and customs union.

>Democratic Unionist party sources reacted angrily to the leaked details. One senior DUP source described the text of the joint statement as an “Irish government-inspired” leak, though no formal statement from the party has been issued.

>Sammy Wilson, the MP for East Antrim, stressed that he and the other nine DUP MPs in Westminster “had the leverage” to block an unacceptable deal given Theresa May’s dependence on the party for a working majority in the Commons.

>Coveney refused to be drawn on the DUP’s opposition, saying: “The relationship between the British government and the DUP is a matter for the British government and the DUP.

ABSOLUTELY
THOROUGHLY
IRREVERSABLY

MICK'D

went to the leake street tunnel for the first time since i left for uni

seems suspiciously upmarket now
the lights work
it doesnt smell of weed
the pieces are clean and almost corporate looking

hate it desu
what the hell happened

The Pavlova

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

love older women me so no problem